Windows 10: Win 10 update problem

Discus and support Win 10 update problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, i updated to win 10. From 190* to 2004 and when i want to play cs or warzone bluescreen pops up and my pc dosen't detect my headset. How can i fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Drajfuss, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Win 10 update problem

Hi, i updated to win 10. From 190* to 2004 and when i want to play cs or warzone bluescreen pops up and my pc dosen't detect my headset. How can i fix that?

submitted by /u/Drajfuss
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Drajfuss, Sep 26, 2020

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Sep 26, 2020
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Sep 26, 2020
  4. DonWyman Win User

Win 10 update problem

Win 10 build 10240 to Threshold 2 update problem on 16G tablet

Thanks, that is a very comprehensive list of suggestions. However, I have done almost all of the steps you've listed...except uninstalling the apps. Even if I deleted virtually all my installed apps (most were installed on the D drive anyway, except for the ones that would only install on C), it may leave just barely enough room to get to the 5G needed for the install...but then where would I be.....an operating system running on a tablet, with hardly any apps on it....an anchor! The problem with apparently no answer is WinSxS!

It seems that even though Win 10 will install and run on the small little 16G tablets, they can not be updated over a period of time as the Windows and WinSxS folder continue to grow out of bounds. Thus leaving a 16G C drive device fairly useless for any useful purpose. The only option (it appears), is to do a fresh reformat and install, with every new Win 10 upgrade down the line, thus starting with a small WinSxS each time, instead of one that balloons with every program install and software upgrade.

Any other ideas, greatly accepted....thanks all!

DonWyman, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 update problem

1. Win 10 update problem - Similar Threads - update problem

2. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  3. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  4. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  6. How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?

How to fix gaming problems after the Windows 23H2 update?: Windows update 23H2 broke almost all my PC games, they just don't start. That is, Steam tells me that the games are running, but all I see is the start video/ingress of the games. Some with sound, some without sound. I can use the Task manager to stop the start videos, but...
  7. Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems: Hi,Since the latest Windows 10 updates, I have only problems with my PC. Probably a temporary account is created. Why? I don't know.If I recreate my accounts in Google Chrome, 1 Password, arrange my icons on the desktop I can work a day. Then after new start every thing is...
  8. Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems

Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems: Hi,Since the latest Windows 10 updates, I have only problems with my PC. Probably a temporary account is created. Why? I don't know.If I recreate my accounts in Google Chrome, 1 Password, arrange my icons on the desktop I can work a day. Then after new start every thing is...
  9. Since Windows updates 09 April 2024: only problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows update fail - Error 'Problem installing updates 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update fail - Error 'Problem installing updates 0x80070643: HI there,We're trying to update couple of PC's and laptop to the latest version of 22H2, however the updates failing with error 'Error 'Problem installing updates 0x80070643' have tried all things suggested as per your KB article and no go.Can you please guide me on what to...