Windows 10: Win 10 update reboot loop at logo and no system administrator account available

Discus and support Win 10 update reboot loop at logo and no system administrator account available in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a HP Pavilion Notebook . After rebooting from a Microsoft Window 10 update my system continues to reboot at the HP logo. None of the HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnHopton, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Win 10 update reboot loop at logo and no system administrator account available

I have a HP Pavilion Notebook . After rebooting from a Microsoft Window 10 update my system continues to reboot at the HP logo. None of the HP recovery tools work because it cannot find an available system administrator account . I was able to do a Bios recovery and I can get to the developers command prompt but not the recovery command prompt. Any help would be a appreciated. Does HP Support help under these circumstances or could provide a recovery bootable device with a current revision level. I kept up with the current win 10 updates as microsoft passed

:)

JohnHopton, Jun 23, 2021
  2. jimbobs Win User

Administrator level User

Got the laptop. It's a Lenovo G500 so possibly has Lenovo stuff in the way? Anyway, booted it normally and it opens into a regular account without admin privileges. Rebooted it into Recovery mode (per Option 5) and get Lenovo logo and Preparing Automatic Repair message; then Select Account + "You need to sign in as an administrator to continue but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC". There is an option "Forgot your password or don't see your account?" but selecting that brings up a screen which should list admin accounts but there aren't any. Pressing the only option on that page Restart leads eventually to a BSOD with Stop code: 0xc00002e3 (which I know is misconfigured o/s or missing or damaged system files).

Can anybody suggest next steps in resolving this?

jimbobs, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Win 10 update reboot loop at logo and no system administrator account available :(

Zakin, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Win 10 update reboot loop at logo and no system administrator account available

Error: "Your account has been disabled.Please see your system administrator" on Windows 10

Hi Tomas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in logging in the operating system using Microsoft account. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to access Command Prompt in Windows Recovery Environment from there try to enable Built-in admin account and check if it helps.

Steps to access Command Prompt:

Hard reboot the system and check if you are able to access lock screen. If so, proceed with Step 2.

If not,

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:

• net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    6. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.

[*]

[*]Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Now try to change the account settings using built-in admin account and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 update reboot loop at logo and no system administrator account available

1. Win 10 update reboot loop at logo and no system administrator account available - Similar Threads - update reboot loop

2. Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.: My Surface laptop is stuck on logo screen with the circle after win10 update -- it won't run/load the update. Tried dozens of power on/off combos. Still Stuck. The greyish circle under the logo begins to fill with blue pixels. Starts at 12 0'clock and runs until 1pm imagine a...
  3. Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.: My Surface laptop is stuck on logo screen with the circle after win10 update -- it won't run/load the update. Tried dozens of power on/off combos. Still Stuck. The greyish circle under the logo begins to fill with blue pixels. Starts at 12 0'clock and runs until 1pm imagine a...
  4. Stuck in Win 10 logo reboot screen following restart to load update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win 10 Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator: Win 10 Pro in workgroup version 20H2 using *** Email address is removed for privacy *** receive error when syncing Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator Can't sync from a 2nd Computer with same username Also regedit...
  6. Win 10 and Administrator account.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 and Administrator account.: Upgrading soon from win 7 and trying to learn amap before install. In win 7, once installed we could type in a command (Klaatu barada nikto j/k ;) to activate Admin. Then restart to log in as admin and we could delete the user account we were forced to create. Allowing the...
  7. Windows 10 Update System Removal caused reboot loop

Windows 10 Update System Removal caused reboot loop: A recent Microsoft update evidently had a problem and when the system on my ASUS Windows 10 laptop tried to remove it then my machine went into a reboot loop trying to undo the update. I've tried everything on the internet to try hard reboot 3 times, tried putting Windows 10...
  8. system in loop on a win 10 update

system in loop on a win 10 update: I have an Asus X205T EeeBook laptop that was in the process of updating from 1809 to 1903 version and went off the rails somewhere in the installation and now is just loop booting with a message "Undoing changes made to your computer" for the last 2 days. I have tried...
  9. Administrator account missing win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator account missing win 10: I have recently up dated from Win 7 pro to Win 10 using the, 'saving all my data and programs option', this appeared to work OK. On Win 7 I had two accounts, Admin, which had administrator privileges, and a password, and a normal everyday account without Administrator...
  10. Win 10 Anniversary 1607 update - Infinite Reboot Loop - HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Anniversary 1607 update - Infinite Reboot Loop - HELP!!!: Hi Guys, the update didn't go well for me *cry The download and the installation completed smoothly (used Win 10 update tool in Settings). However shortly after it finished installing>reboot>login screen it goes into BSOD screen with an error (I could not remember what the...