Windows 10: WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

Discus and support WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; WIn 10 Update gave me a notice that my comp needed to have TPM enabled. I followed the Win procedure and disabled CSM and enabled TPM. Restarted and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pannamon, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Pannamon Win User

WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

WIn 10 Update gave me a notice that my comp needed to have TPM enabled. I followed the Win procedure and disabled CSM and enabled TPM. Restarted and wanted to DL Win 11 but I'm still getting a notice about my comp not being compatible for Win 11. I used the Health Check tool, and it reports that my comp is now Win 11 compatible, green check across the board. I checked the TPM version and it's 2.0 and it's enabled and reporting ready to use. I also enabled the memory integrity. Am I missing something? Thank you.

:)

Pannamon, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Try3 Win User

Win 11 compatibility

You do not need to reply to me. You can post in this thread to get the benefit of everybody's wisdom. Such as that of Bree who has also read the Windows 11 section of Windows Processor Requirements - MSDocs and has identified that your CPU is not listed there.

WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11 [​IMG]

WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11 [​IMG]

Denis

3. sam_128CR Win User
    can't log in to win 10 comp

i started to log in to my win 10 comp as usual it said password was incorrect but it was't changed my password through microsoft accounts using an old Vista comp to acess my email to get the code i needed i change my password and tried to log in to my
    win 10 comp again it said password was incorrect again but it wasnt i typed it in correctly I don't know what to do now any suggestions would be appreciated. the password is working bacause i had to log in to get to this forum using an old vista laptop but
    wont let me log in to my win10 comp that i have had no problem logging in till today

sam_128CR, Jan 12, 2022
  4. sam_128CR Win User

can't log in to win 10 comp

here's what's happening all of a sudden today my win 10 computer on booting up said incorrect password but it was correct it had never done that before only option was to change password which i did using an old vista comp to access my email to get the code
    i needed to change my password on my win10 comp which i did and still said incorrect password so i access my microsoft account

using the vista comp and the password works fine im on the forum now it but when entered at login on win 10 comp it says incorrect password.

sam_128CR, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

1. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11 - Similar Threads - Update still saying

2. Win 11 compatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 11 compatibility: When will be available updates from Win10 to Win11, for Dell IntelR PentiumR CPU N3710 @ 1.60 GHz / 4.00Gb / 64-bit.PC health advice that only CPUs not supported Win11.Thx....
  3. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11: WIn 10 Update gave me a notice that my comp needed to have TPM enabled. I followed the Win procedure and disabled CSM and enabled TPM. Restarted and wanted to DL Win 11 but I'm still getting a notice about my comp not being compatible for Win 11. I used the Health Check tool,...
  4. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11: WIn 10 Update gave me a notice that my comp needed to have TPM enabled. I followed the Win procedure and disabled CSM and enabled TPM. Restarted and wanted to DL Win 11 but I'm still getting a notice about my comp not being compatible for Win 11. I used the Health Check tool,...
  5. it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is: windows pc health check says intel 15 6500 is not suported but it clearly states that cpu is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-my-cpu-is-not-compatible-with-win-11-but/e5c42b80-6971-424a-997c-01a099ae8e3f
  6. it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is

it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is: windows pc health check says intel 15 6500 is not suported but it clearly states that cpu is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-my-cpu-is-not-compatible-with-win-11-but/e5c42b80-6971-424a-997c-01a099ae8e3f
  7. it says my cpu is not compatible with win 11 but it is

8. Win 11 compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 compatibility: Hello,I have just run the compatibility checker and it says that my processor is not Win11 compatible.My CPU is an AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with vega graphics.However when I look at the list of supported processors, lo and behold the AMD Ryzen 3 3200G is in the list.So why is the...
  9. Win 11 compatibility

Win 11 compatibility: Hello,I have just run the compatibility checker and it says that my processor is not Win11 compatible.My CPU is an AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with vega graphics.However when I look at the list of supported processors, lo and behold the AMD Ryzen 3 3200G is in the list.So why is the...
  10. .exe popup on my win 10 comp

in Windows 10 Support
    .exe popup on my win 10 comp: To whom it may concern I'm having thin .exe error popping up on my comp really frequently...... can I get some advice on how to get rid of it? thanks in advance 28520