Windows 10: Win 10 Update Troubleshoot report and hanging with youtube

Discus and support Win 10 Update Troubleshoot report and hanging with youtube in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I spent a great deal of time last night/this morning updating to the 1909 as I was advised to. Following it, things seemed to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lucymira, Dec 24, 2018.

1. lucymira Win User

Win 10 Update Troubleshoot report and hanging with youtube

Win 10 Update Troubleshoot report and hanging with youtube caa08e26-0ea4-4dfd-a091-f11fdbaf5fb8?upload=true.jpg

Win 10 Update Troubleshoot report and hanging with youtube 47d5e14c-a250-4440-86f8-bb296e16b40b?upload=true.jpg

I spent a great deal of time last night/this morning updating to the 1909 as I was advised to. Following it, things seemed to be working fine. Then later today, YT videos started hanging. I've checked to see if there were any Win updates that were waiting to download and/or install and there was one which required a restart. I did a restart. But the hanging is still happening. I ran the troubleshooter and I'm attaching a screenshot. I don't know if it has anything to do with the hanging

My internet connection is fine. I have no trouble with other devices.

I seem to think that these auto updates are interfering with the video download. I would prefer to choose when the updates download and when to restart.

I'm also attaching details of win

Thanks for your help and wishing you a really great Christmas!

:)

lucymira, Dec 24, 2018

2. Windows 10 update hangs on downloading updates at 98%

Hi vinodh,

In step 3 you state to press enter after after each command but its written like one sentence,could you list them so we can identify each command please.my pc just hangs on "checking for updates" so i installed the win 10 updater and that just hangs on 99%
    so i will try what you suggest above.

Thanks

but not with this email add, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Win 10 Update Troubleshoot report and hanging with youtube

Lumia 950 Hangs During Win 10 Mobile AU Update

Lumia 950 unlocked phone.

Downloaded Win 10 Mobile AU, successfully update from Win 10 Mobile, reset phone.

Left hanging at the WE'RE GETTING THERE, Migrating your data (Step 2 of 7 ) 21%. Been at this step for hours.

How do I recover from this hang without bricking the phone?

Trekmanone, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Update Troubleshoot report and hanging with youtube

1. Win 10 Update Troubleshoot report and hanging with youtube - Similar Threads - Update Troubleshoot report

2. Automatic Updates on Win 10 Pro hang - no solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Updates on Win 10 Pro hang - no solution: I have a workstation with win 10 pro. I tried to take the computer out of sleep the other day and it would not start. It had automatically updated and placed the new update in but said it was collecting and cleaning data. The MS blue screen sat for hours with the % completed...
  3. Automatic Updates on Win 10 Pro hang - no solution

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Updates on Win 10 Pro hang - no solution: I have a workstation with win 10 pro. I tried to take the computer out of sleep the other day and it would not start. It had automatically updated and placed the new update in but said it was collecting and cleaning data. The MS blue screen sat for hours with the % completed...
  4. Win 10 Update and troubleshooter not working

Win 10 Update and troubleshooter not working: For quite some time now I have been unable to access updates for my pc and even the troubleshooter fails. With the updater all I get is "Something went wrong, try to open settings again later." If I run troubleshooters it says it can't find the problem. Nothing I've read here...
  5. 0x800705b4 Update Hangs, Update Troubleshoot Hangs, sfc /scannow Hangs

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    0x800705b4 Update Hangs, Update Troubleshoot Hangs, sfc /scannow Hangs: I have tried updating a few times, it hangs for a full day or longer if you let it. I have tried the updated trouble shooter, it hangs as long as you allow it to run I have tried sfc /scannow and it hangs as long as you allow it to run I have also run windows defender, it...
  6. Windows Update Troubleshooter Reports Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Update Troubleshooter Reports Problem: Windows Update Troubleshooter finds a problem. I use it's advanced option. It says 'check for Windows update issues" and displays a yellow triangle resting on the bottom. When I press view detailed information, it says "issues found," "check for Windows Update issues"...
  7. windows 10 hang freezing troubleshoot

windows 10 hang freezing troubleshoot: By uninstall Graphic driver such as HD or FHD , windows would be worked smoothly. Maybe you have to uninstall graphic drive at Safe Mode. One way go safe mode : before login system press Shift + Restart...
  8. Windows 10 hangs "checking for updates" troubleshooter also hangs

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 hangs "checking for updates" troubleshooter also hangs: I JUST installed Windows 10 on my Lenovo B570 using the Free Upgrade Tool from Microsoft saved from when they were offering a free upgrade to all Windows 7 users. For some reason, instead of installing the latest version, it installed version 1709 and despite the fact that...
  9. Win 10 Pro - hanging

Win 10 Pro - hanging: What is the next step... I've updated/clean/deleted virus detection it still hangs up... any suggestions please... Thanks Ed The program EmbroideryWarePC.exe version 3.4.1.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is...
  10. Win 10 1903 update hangs at 'Working on updates 21%'

Win 10 1903 update hangs at 'Working on updates 21%': I began updates for my computer on Monday afternoon, after it downloaded completed earlier on Monday. It restarted as usual and when it reached 21% is has hung there every since. As this is a primary computer for daily use, I have not been able to get caught up without...