Windows 10: win 10 update

Discus and support win 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What has gone wrong here. Yesterday I got the message that it had failed and i must retry. Today it does nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nevillematthews1, Feb 13, 2020.

1. win 10 update

What has gone wrong here. Yesterday I got the message that it had failed and i must retry. Today it does nothing.

:)

nevillematthews1, Feb 13, 2020

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Feb 13, 2020
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Feb 13, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

win 10 update

dalchina, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

win 10 update

1. win 10 update - Similar Threads - update

2. Unable to Update to the Latest Version of Windows 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Update to the Latest Version of Windows 1909: I'm starting a new thread to seek help since the original has had no progress. I'm currently running 1803, and have been attempting to update since last May 1903, and again since last November 1909. Solutions I've tried: Manual installation Updating drivers Running the...
  3. Windows Update Released CLU kb4536996 Build no18363.693 to Windows 10 v1909 and to build no...

Windows Update Released CLU kb4536996 Build no18363.693 to Windows 10 v1909 and to build no...: On 27th February 2020 Microsoft released another windows CLU update KB4532693 windows 10 v1909 and to windows 10 1903. I am sharing the direct download links form www.catalog.update.microsoft.com for windows 10 v1909 windows server 1909 windows server 1903 clu...
  4. Windows Update Released for CLU kb4537572 for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 to Windows 10...

Windows Update Released for CLU kb4537572 for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 to Windows 10...: on 27th February 2020 Microsoft released another windows CLU update KB4537572 windows 10 v1903 ,windows 10 v1909, windows Server v1909 and windows Server 1903 RTM I am sharing the direct download links form www.catalog.update.microsoft.com for windows 10 v1909,...
  5. Windows 10 Update - wiped my pc!!!

Windows 10 Update - wiped my pc!!!: Hi - my windows 10 did some update last night and I have lost absolutely everything off my pc. HP all in one desktop. My pc is now like a brand new computer! Help as the stuff I had on it is irreplaceable and yes I am stupid for not backing up ... ideas please???...
  6. Windows Update

Windows Update: My computer was recently updated and now all I see are my programs with a pitch black background. The cursor won't move nor appear on the screen. I literally just bought this laptop almost a year ago and it's giving me problems already, I'm in college and I can't exactly...
  7. After installing the kb4535996 update, my pc is doing this... help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After installing the kb4535996 update, my pc is doing this... help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sauravm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fasaee/after_installing_the_kb4535996_update_my_pc_is/
  8. Update Are Preventing Streaming

Update Are Preventing Streaming: Why can't I stream Movies/TV Series/anything from Windows Media Player 12 to my Samsung TV via NBN 5G Wireless Modem, while a Windows Update is waiting to be downloaded?? Why does the Windows or Microsoft downloads cancel my streaming options on Windows Media Player 12?...
  9. Ping command doesn't work after new update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ping command doesn't work after new update: Hello this is my system info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 After the new update my ping command doesn't do anything as shown below. I also can't find svchost.exe in the process tab which I think could be the reason behind this,...
  10. Updates

Updates: Could someone explain this to me ! I am on Windows 10 and I updated this morning with KB 4537572, I then found a optional update KB453996 which I again updated. I then read this "These new features will remain dormant until they are turned on using an enablement package,...