Windows 10: win 10 update

Discus and support win 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have recently upgraded my win 7 to 10 .. but after the installation of win 10 is shows working on update..... how much time will it take plss... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Karthikey, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Karthikey Win User

win 10 update

i have recently upgraded my win 7 to 10 .. but after the installation of win 10 is shows working on update..... how much time will it take plss help

:)

Karthikey, Oct 22, 2020

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Oct 22, 2020
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Oct 22, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

win 10 update

dalchina, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

win 10 update

1. win 10 update - Similar Threads - update

2. Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.: Already tried to go in GPedit.msc and disable the hide settings option. Tried DSIM and SFC. Restarted a few times. Happened randomly. tried to go into Windows update using the start menu. Restarted Windows update service a few times.System Information-Windows insider. build...
  3. Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.: Already tried to go in GPedit.msc and disable the hide settings option. Tried DSIM and SFC. Restarted a few times. Happened randomly. tried to go into Windows update using the start menu. Restarted Windows update service a few times.System Information-Windows insider. build...
  4. Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...: Usually my battery used to last for 5-6hrs now for a week it only last 1.5-2hrs , please help and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-after-windows-update-windows-command/a95f121b-4798-4f02-861a-8fd39eede74b
  5. Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...: Usually my battery used to last for 5-6hrs now for a week it only last 1.5-2hrs , please help and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-after-windows-update-windows-command/a95f121b-4798-4f02-861a-8fd39eede74b
  6. Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?: Hi,For the past month, I have been dealing with various Blue Screens and freeze. My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513RM is doing better now but I can still encounter a random blue screen at times, caused by Kernel Power 41 ID or Hypervisor Error.I tried so many solutions to prevent...
  7. Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?

Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?: Hi,For the past month, I have been dealing with various Blue Screens and freeze. My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513RM is doing better now but I can still encounter a random blue screen at times, caused by Kernel Power 41 ID or Hypervisor Error.I tried so many solutions to prevent...
  8. My computer isnt updating and I tried everything

My computer isnt updating and I tried everything: Did all the steps on the microsoft website and I have restarted my computer. I have tried downloading the update over and over again and it says I cant update because another update is in progress but when I look for any updates in progress I cant find anything. My computer...
  9. My computer isnt updating and I tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isnt updating and I tried everything: Did all the steps on the microsoft website and I have restarted my computer. I have tried downloading the update over and over again and it says I cant update because another update is in progress but when I look for any updates in progress I cant find anything. My computer...
  10. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....