Windows 10: Win 10 updates and SppExtComObj.Exe (KMS Connection Broker)

Discus and support Win 10 updates and SppExtComObj.Exe (KMS Connection Broker) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello helpdesk team, I have a problem, in fact the last three Win updates have given me a real headache. My current status is that my laptop boots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by (CRW), Feb 17, 2019.

1. (CRW) Win User

Win 10 updates and SppExtComObj.Exe (KMS Connection Broker)

Hello helpdesk team, I have a problem, in fact the last three Win updates have given me a real headache.

My current status is that my laptop boots OK and all seems well until ... almost everything comes to a halt. The menu page stops working, I cannot open any folders even Task manager has a problem opening.

But one time it did and I noticed that when SppExtComObj.Exe (KMS Connection Broker) closed everything works well. This problem seems to occur whenever SppExtComObj.Exe (KMS Connection Broker) starts ... and goes when it closes.

I have tried the SFC and DSM commands as administrator but they say all is clear.

Please offer some help ... I am tearing my hair out with this one.

Kind regards,

Chris Wheeler

:)

(CRW), Feb 17, 2019

2. KMS conection broke

Hello

in my task manager i found a processe named kms conection broker or SppExtComObj it is located in system32 a friend of mine told me that this is a virus is this true

danaildimitrov, Feb 17, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    KMS conection broke

Hi Donald,

SppExtComObj is a legitimate Windows Process, also known as KMS Connection Broker

Do not touch that file, it is a required component of Windows, unless an Anti-virus application is flagging that file as infected, leave that file alone

With all these exe and dll file names, if you Google them you will always find websites reporting them as a virus or malware, when this is rarely the case, they are just trying to sell you some malware application . . .

DaveM121, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Karen Her Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard won't connect to Windows 10 Pro through Lindy KM Switch after upgrade from Win7 Pro

Hi,

The issue might occur if the device is not compatible with Windows 10. Since you mentioned that it's not working if the keyboard is connected to Lindy KM Switch. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you check if the keyboard will be detected by your
    PC while it’s connected to Lindy KM Switch. Follow the steps below to check:

• Right-click on the Start menu and select Device Manager.
    • Click on the arrow button beside Keyboard and look for the name of your keyboard.

If it’s not there, we recommend that you visit Lindy KM Switch’s website to verify if the device you are using is compatible with Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 updates and SppExtComObj.Exe (KMS Connection Broker) - Similar Threads - updates SppExtComObj Exe

2. Connection broker high availability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection broker high availability: I am trying to set up a connection broker of high availability. I know we can set it up using SQL database. 1 Do we have any alternative ways to set up connection broker high availability without the SQL database, by having a batch process that can copy the database of...
  3. Connection broker high availability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection broker high availability: I am trying to set up a connection broker of high availability. I know we can set it up using SQL database. 1 Do we have any alternative ways to set up connection broker high availability without the SQL database, by having a batch process that can copy the database of...
  4. Kms

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Kms: Is volume kms legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kms/ac35e0a3-98c1-4b16-8698-ec619d35a7fb
  5. Kms

Kms: Is volume kms legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kms/ac35e0a3-98c1-4b16-8698-ec619d35a7fb
  6. Activating win 10 using your own KMS server

Activating win 10 using your own KMS server: So its illegal to use msguides or there kms server to activate your windows so i wont do that. But what if I make my own KMS server on my local network so I can activate my main computer using a kms setup key? im kinda newbie, so sorry...
  7. Activating win 10 using your own KMS server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating win 10 using your own KMS server: So its illegal to use msguides or there kms server to activate your windows so i wont do that. But what if I make my own KMS server on my local network so I can activate my main computer using a kms setup key? im kinda newbie, so sorry...
  8. Activating win 10 using your own KMS server

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. KMS conection broker descrição SppExtComObj

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    KMS conection broker descrição SppExtComObj: Olá, a alguns dias percebi que quando eu ligava o computar aprecia uma tarefa chamada broker de conexão KMS descrição:SppExtComObj localizada no sistema de massas 33 dps de alguns segundos ele desaparecia do gerenciador de tarefas, queria saber se é um arquivo legivel ou um...
  10. SppExtComObjdescrição KMS conection broker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SppExtComObjdescrição KMS conection broker: Olá, ah alguns dias percebi que quando eu ligava o computar aprecia uma tarefa chanada SppExtComObjdescrição: KMS conection broker queria saber se é um arquivo legivel ou um vírus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kms connection broker

2. windows 10 kms connection broker is legitimate

3. windows 10 kms connection broker

4. kms connection broker what does it do 2019,
  5. kms connection broker windows 10,
  6. KMS Connection Broker connections,
  7. windows 10 sppextcomobj.exe