Windows 10: Win 10 updates stopped working

Discus and support Win 10 updates stopped working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, A couple of months back, my updates stopped working. This is the error I get: Code: Some update files are missing or have problems. We’ll try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by youradds, Mar 12, 2019.

1. youradds Win User

Win 10 updates stopped working

Hi,

A couple of months back, my updates stopped working. This is the error I get:

Code: Some update files are missing or have problems. We’ll try to download the update again later.Error code: (0x80073712)[/quote] I'm not really sure where to go. I did try clearing out the update files (I can't remember the exact command I'm afraid), but it still fails.

TIA

Andy

:)

youradds, Mar 12, 2019

2. Stop Win 10 install

Hi Bryon,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

• Let us know are you referring to Update list when you say "Win 10 mailing list"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Win 10 updates stopped working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 updates stopped working

1. Win 10 updates stopped working - Similar Threads - updates stopped working

2. Win 10 search stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 search stopped working: I'm running win10 64-bit, and the search feature has totally stopped. I can no longer search for anything. I can't even type in the search bar unless I close the window and reload it.Nothing I type in the search box shows up in the search. I tried resetting search to default...
  3. Win 10 search stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 search stopped working: I'm running win10 64-bit, and the search feature has totally stopped. I can no longer search for anything. I can't even type in the search bar unless I close the window and reload it.Nothing I type in the search box shows up in the search. I tried resetting search to default...
  4. Win 10 search stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft whiteboard stopped working after update on win 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft whiteboard stopped working after update on win 10.: I am posting this on the update as this issue happened after update and also there is no Microsoft whiteboard on the help Currently I am using win 10. I am a teacher an I use Microsoft whiteboard daily. After update Microsoft whiteboard stopped working on my school and home...
  6. Microsoft whiteboard stopped working after update on win 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft whiteboard stopped working after update on win 10.: I am posting this on the update as this issue happened after update and also there is no Microsoft whiteboard on the help Currently I am using win 10. I am a teacher an I use Microsoft whiteboard daily. After update Microsoft whiteboard stopped working on my school and home...
  7. Microsoft whiteboard stopped working after update on win 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Win 10 stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 stopped working: Win 10 has stopped working. How can I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-stopped-working/1f7b1665-bf79-40bf-aae5-81d96912627f
  9. printer stopped working after win 10 updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer stopped working after win 10 updates: Brother MFC-885CW stopped printing after Win 10 updates. The scanning function still works through scan app on PC, and the PC recognizes the printer but when selecting to print it states it is printing but it is not and sometimes the browser window will abruptly close...
  10. Win 10 Stops Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Stops Working: I have 2 desktops. I downloaded win 10 preview on no 1 After a few minutes of log on time it just quits. The Drive light flickers but the scree goes to SAMNSUNG the Logo for the monitor MFG. I figured it was something wrong on my hardware. I took the computer apart & did...