Windows 10: win 10 updates

Discus and support win 10 updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do you stop for 365 day no updates i do not need them of like them run when i can not see it . now if u say win-10 is not my's them we can step... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AssidAbdul-kawee, Jul 11, 2019.

1. win 10 updates

how do you stop for 365 day no updates i do not need them of like them run when i can not see it .

now if u say win-10 is not my's them we can step out side in MN,usa on 1/16/2020 with the wind at like 22mph out and talk about it man to man or woman to woman or woman to man. O by the way the high temp for the day is "-23" we sand out there to we can work it out on the updates. and I'M NOT JOKING ABOUT THIS S*******

:)

AssidAbdul-kawee, Jul 11, 2019

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Jul 11, 2019
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jul 11, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

win 10 updates

dalchina, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

win 10 updates

1. win 10 updates - Similar Threads - updates

2. After an update my system keeps locking up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After an update my system keeps locking up: After an update my computer keeps hard locking and the screen goes black, I know how to remove the update, but honestly I use my PC as an alarm and although it hasn't happened yet I could just not get up in the morning for work because of this. Before the update I could...
  3. After upgrade to windows 10 1903, windows update is unable to connect to server

After upgrade to windows 10 1903, windows update is unable to connect to server: After a successful upgrade to windows 10 1903, the windows update feature no longer works. We have upgrade 5 machines and they all have the same issue. Is there a fix for this?...
  4. Password protected windows 10 will not sign me in after update?

Password protected windows 10 will not sign me in after update?: After I get a update on windows 10, I cannot sign into my computer. I sometimes have to change my password but this time it gave me another drive to find my password on. I upgraded my friends computer also and the same problem....
  5. Unable to update to Windows 10 from Windows 7.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to update to Windows 10 from Windows 7.: I'm trying to upgrade form Windows 7 to Windows 10, but I keep getting an error saying 'We Couldn't Update the System Reserved partition". This file is currently full and I don't know how to free up space. This computer was built in early 2015 After a reinstall of Windows...
  6. Hill Comb Racing 2 Game crashes on launch after updated it on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hill Comb Racing 2 Game crashes on launch after updated it on Microsoft Store: Hello, i have Windows 10 desktop 32 bit x64 (i3 Intel Dual Core Processor) . i am playing Hill Climb Racing 2 Game on it since last 4 months. about 15 days ago i update this game on Microsoft Store ( version 1.27.0.0) just after update it always crashes on launch. i tried...
  7. Xbox One Preview Alpha ring 1908 System Update 190716-1920 - July 18

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Preview Alpha ring 1908 System Update 190716-1920 - July 18: [ATTACH] Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1908 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1908\18362.6039.190716-1920). DETAILS: OS version released:...
  8. Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead 1910 Update 190716-1920 - July 18

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead 1910 Update 190716-1920 - July 18: [ATTACH] Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18363.7030.190716-1920). DETAILS: OS version released:...
  9. Microsoft tests Build 18362.263 for Windows 10 May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tests Build 18362.263 for Windows 10 May 2019 Update: Windows 10 Build 18362.263 could be the next cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1903. The update is currently rolling out to Insiders in Release Preview Ring and it comes with noticable improvements, including fixes for a bug when dragging emoji panel. Build 18362.263...
  10. Constant black screen after windows update

Constant black screen after windows update: For the last month everytime I update windows my pc stops working and everytime I turn it on I have just a blank screen which I cant do anything with. I've taken this to repair shop twice now and they have said there are multiple errors that are on the hard drive does...