Windows 10: win 10 updates

Discus and support win 10 updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do you stop for 365 day no updates i do not need them of like them run when i can not see it . now if u say win-10 is not my's them we can step... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AssidAbdul-kawee, Jul 11, 2019.

1. win 10 updates

how do you stop for 365 day no updates i do not need them of like them run when i can not see it .

now if u say win-10 is not my's them we can step out side in MN,usa on 1/16/2020 with the wind at like 22mph out and talk about it man to man or woman to woman or woman to man. O by the way the high temp for the day is "-23" we sand out there to we can work it out on the updates. and I'M NOT JOKING ABOUT THIS S*******

:)

AssidAbdul-kawee, Jul 11, 2019

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Jul 11, 2019
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jul 11, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

win 10 updates

dalchina, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

win 10 updates

1. win 10 updates - Similar Threads - updates

2. I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...: I noticed this morning my computer was off so I knew an update occured. I turned it on but the login won't come up. I found instructions to get to safe mode and had system do diagnostics and windows troubleshoot. Said fixed registration and something else and to restart. I...
  3. I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...: I noticed this morning my computer was off so I knew an update occured. I turned it on but the login won't come up. I found instructions to get to safe mode and had system do diagnostics and windows troubleshoot. Said fixed registration and something else and to restart. I...
  4. I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Updating Microsoft Curl to the most recent version. Curl 7.84 <= 8.2.1 Header DoS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Microsoft Curl to the most recent version. Curl 7.84 <= 8.2.1 Header DoS...: Hi,I have several servers that have this version of Curl installed. I want to get my servers updated to the most recent version so my questions are:1. What is the best way to get these servers up to the most current version? It seems we are lacking 11 updates since then.2....
  6. Updating Microsoft Curl to the most recent version. Curl 7.84 <= 8.2.1 Header DoS...

Updating Microsoft Curl to the most recent version. Curl 7.84 <= 8.2.1 Header DoS...: Hi,I have several servers that have this version of Curl installed. I want to get my servers updated to the most recent version so my questions are:1. What is the best way to get these servers up to the most current version? It seems we are lacking 11 updates since then.2....
  7. Updating Microsoft Curl to the most recent version. Curl 7.84 <= 8.2.1 Header DoS...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering: I'm currently in a Windows Insider Preview using an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706II/FX706II. Now, the laptop's monitor is now flickering. Despite contacting customer support and doing the troubleshooting steps, none have worked; screen is still flickering. According to the agent,...
  9. After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering

After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering: I'm currently in a Windows Insider Preview using an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706II/FX706II. Now, the laptop's monitor is now flickering. Despite contacting customer support and doing the troubleshooting steps, none have worked; screen is still flickering. According to the agent,...
  10. Importing images from SD Card into Date Taken new folders using new so called Updated...

Importing images from SD Card into Date Taken new folders using new so called Updated...: Why has Microsoft made importing photos from sd card so difficult? New Photos and Photos Legacy does not allow you to import into new folders with criteria Date Taken. This has really slowed down my work flow. Nothing in Settings and no Advanced Settings to amend import...