Windows 10: win 10 upgrade from home to pro, fails upgrade from Microsoft store.

Discus and support win 10 upgrade from home to pro, fails upgrade from Microsoft store. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased home to pro upgrade from Microsoft store. Upgrade install gets to 99% then fails with error code 0xc004f050. According to Microsoft this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PeteHuda, Feb 23, 2021.

1. PeteHuda Win User

win 10 upgrade from home to pro, fails upgrade from Microsoft store.

I purchased home to pro upgrade from Microsoft store. Upgrade install gets to 99% then fails with error code 0xc004f050. According to Microsoft this is an activation error. My account shows the purchase. I have done; wsreset.exe, ran activation trouble shooter, ran update trouble shooter, uninstalled all third party firewalls and anti-virus, turned off win firewall.

:)

PeteHuda, Feb 23, 2021

2. Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

Fine, but how do I get a digital Licence for Win 10 PRo??

Going to Microsoft Store via the upgrade with digital licence link, provides no opton for upgrading.

Any solution??

JohnStorey11, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Win 10 Pro upgrade

Hello,

I recommend you to directly upgrade to V1903 via ISO file.

Refer this step-by-step guide:

[GUIDE] How To Upgrade To Windows 10 Using ISO File

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 23, 2021
  4. win 10 upgrade from home to pro, fails upgrade from Microsoft store.

upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro

I have several times tried to upgrade my desktop (dual boot Win XP and Win 7 Pro) to Win 10 Pro using the downloaded ISO file, and keep my personal files and apps. It runs about 36 hours then fails. How can I make this upgrade? If not using the ISO file
    is there another method to accomplish this ??

Thanks for suggestions.

DonaldJaneway, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

win 10 upgrade from home to pro, fails upgrade from Microsoft store.

1. win 10 upgrade from home to pro, fails upgrade from Microsoft store. - Similar Threads - upgrade home pro

2. Upgrading win 10 home to win10 pro from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading win 10 home to win10 pro from microsoft store: what happens when we are upgrading win 10 home to win10 pro from the Microsoft store, does all the data are lost from the OS driver, which includes software, or It may be available as same even when upgradation....
  3. Win 10 home to Pro upgrade from store issue.

Win 10 home to Pro upgrade from store issue.: This is annoying can someone point me in the right direction, my vitals are here. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name LAPTOP-2CELH6V1 System Manufacturer...
  4. Upgrade from Win 10 Home to PRO

Upgrade from Win 10 Home to PRO: I have purchased an upgrade from Win 10 Home to PRO from Microsoft. When I click on install on the upgraed site I get a message " something happend and we couldn't start the upgrade" No error code or any other info. I turned off anti-virous and fire wall. I don't have key...
  5. upgrade from home to pro fails

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade from home to pro fails: hi, i have recently bought a laptop that came with windows 10 home, i wanted to convert it to pro, so i bought oem key from an online store, but when i am trying upgrade windows by going in to settings > activation like microsoft says, i see en error message 0xc004f050, now...
  6. Upgrading from win 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading from win 10 home to pro: So, I used the windows installation media to copy a licensed win 10 home to my newly built pc. Now, I'm considering upgrading to Pro but have a few questions. Since my current windows is a Home install but isn't activated, can I simply upgrade using a Win 10 Pro key and...
  7. upgrade from Win 10 home to Pro

upgrade from Win 10 home to Pro: I needed a product key to activate win 10 so I purchased Home. product key would not activate. Then I noticed I needed the Pro product key. How can I upgrade to the Pro purchase key? I just purchased the Win 10 home from Microsoft store a few hours ago and it was completely...
  8. upgrade from win 10 home to pro

upgrade from win 10 home to pro: Hi. I deactivated old laptop with Win 10 Pro and used that activation key for my new laptop with Win 10 Home installed. Activation key is fine (no errors reported) but, new PC still shows as Win 10 Home installed. any ideas why? Thank you...
  9. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Home from Microsoft Store fails ...

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Home from Microsoft Store fails ...: Hello, I am trying to upgrade/activate Windows 10 Pro that I purchased through the Microsoft Store for my Acer Aspire Laptop that had come with Windows 10 Home OEM installed. I am able to download the files and Windows performs the upgrade after a couple of minutes and a...
  10. Upgrading from Win 10 Home -> Pro

Upgrading from Win 10 Home -> Pro: I purchased a machine with Windows 10 Home pre-installed. I purchased a Win 10 Pro OEM licence from Directdeals.com as I had done successfully before, now when I try and enter the new product key I get an error message: "The product key you entered didn't work. …...