Windows 10: Win 10 upgrade has blocked my accounting program MYOB 18 Administrator required. I am the...

Discus and support Win 10 upgrade has blocked my accounting program MYOB 18 Administrator required. I am the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I determine who is the administrator? I thought I was?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Videowall, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Videowall Win User

Win 10 upgrade has blocked my accounting program MYOB 18 Administrator required. I am the...

How do I determine who is the administrator? I thought I was?

:)

Videowall, Mar 21, 2020

2. MYOB

Lyndallg,

Have you seen the post by LE1603 titled "App Blocked by administrator".

It's listed 5 posts after yours in the list for Windows 10, Security and Privacy selection.

It has a couple of fix suggestions, one by LeahChapman worked for me as a temporary measure.

It involves turning off an element of windows security in the registry, but it got me into MYOB.

Good luck.

George Kenyon Australia, Mar 21, 2020
  3. MYOB

Sorry, this is back to front. If MYOB is incompatible with Win10 then MYOB needs to fix the problem. Check the MYOB help desk. There is probably a fix available.

Frederik Long, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Lyndallg Win User

Win 10 upgrade has blocked my accounting program MYOB 18 Administrator required. I am the...

MYOB

Windows 10 needs to fix whatever it has done to block MYOB. Tried everything suggested.

PLEASE PATCH ASAP!

A lot of people need to use this accounting program on a daily basis. Their income depends on it.

Restore point (after turning off Defender and other) not working either.

Financial bookkeeping madness rules today. This is a major major disaster in slow motion.

Lyndallg, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Win 10 upgrade has blocked my accounting program MYOB 18 Administrator required. I am the... - Similar Threads - upgrade has blocked

2. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app, but I am the administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    An Administrator has blocked you from running this app, but I am the administrator: Hello, so recently my laptop has been going nuts. I am the only user on the computer, and my account is an administrator account with full access. The computer is blocking me from accessing some apps due to the error saying' An Administrator has blocked you from running this...
  3. Administrator? blocking my programs!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator? blocking my programs!: I am just setting up my new HP desktop and when I try to load my printer, which I was already using in Windows 10 on my old computer, I get an error message saying that is being blocked by the Administrator. I am they administrator. Also it will not let me run the Optimize...
  4. App has been blocked for your protection MYOB

in Windows 10 Customization
    App has been blocked for your protection MYOB: I have been running MYOB Accounting V17 on windows 10. after a windows update ,when i went to log into MYOB i had a big red box saying I was blocked and to contact administrator. i have used this version of MYOB for years. thinking i would delete myob program I have backup...
  5. blocked for my protection when i am the administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blocked for my protection when i am the administrator: Using 'reset' this PC I lost bluetooth capability which I had before the reset. The bluetooth adapter had disappeared from device manager.A windows adviser gave me a link to download a fix but it won't run. It gets Blocked by an administrator. I am the administrator for this...
  6. Recent Windows 10 update blocked MYOB

Recent Windows 10 update blocked MYOB: In the recent Windows 10 update my MYOB has been blocked and requires contact with the administrator. This is a stand alone computer. If I try to open from the start menu "run as administrator" the same message comes up. How do I become the administrator with authority to...
  7. Trying to install a program in Win 10, the error message is "An administrator has blocked...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install a program in Win 10, the error message is "An administrator has blocked...: This is on my home computer, I believe I am the administrator, not sure what settings I need to change to allow me to install the program I need....
  8. I am being blocked from an older program. MYOB.

I am being blocked from an older program. MYOB.: I am being blocked from an older program. MYOB. I have dialed down security and can't get rid of the block nessage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-being-blocked-from-an-older-program-myob/1ec1fa15-85aa-4f66-8266-444173a39099
  9. Chrome I am blocked as the administrator.

Chrome I am blocked as the administrator.: somehow in Chrome I am blocked as the administrator. I am the only person using my laptop! I thought if I changed it in Microsoft it might allow me to be the admin again in chrome. Don't know how to change administrator in Microsoft....
  10. administrator has blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    administrator has blocked: Is there any way to work around this besides logging out then login back in as administrator? "An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, contact the administrator." I did this to log in as administrator. “net user administrator...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows blocking my myob

2. myob 18 blocked by administrator