Windows 10: Win 10 upgrade using win 7 OEM key(dell)

Discus and support Win 10 upgrade using win 7 OEM key(dell) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Dell inspiron N5110 did not pass win upgrade compatibility test in back a long ago. now i have changed hardware and want to upgrade to Win10. there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AKalgude, Nov 5, 2018.

1. AKalgude Win User

Win 10 upgrade using win 7 OEM key(dell)

My Dell inspiron N5110 did not pass win upgrade compatibility test in back a long ago. now i have changed hardware and want to upgrade to Win10. there are 2 problems I cannot upgrade win10 using OEM product key using either DVD upgrade OR windows 10 download website. How to swap win7 key with win 10 keys?

:)

AKalgude, Nov 5, 2018
  2. MarkGPz Win User

Win 7 OEM to 10 upgrade, will Retail key be allowed

I have a OEM Win 7 Pro system that upgraded to Win 10. Because it's OEM and upgraded to Win 10 I won't be able to move it to a new computer. If I purchase a Win 10 Pro Retail key can I use that key to upgrade the OEM that I
    have and move it to a new computer??

MarkGPz, Nov 5, 2018
  3. logtt Win User
    Does Dell's win 7 oem key works on any win 7 iso version downloaded online?

I have an 8 year old dell PC needs system reinstall. MS don't provide win 7 iso because this PC has oem key so they send you to Dell, saying Dell need to provide system iso. But Dell is no longer supporting win 7 iso. I got error when using dell recovery
    toll, trying to create an win 7 iso "no image for this tag".

So, can I download any version of win 7 iso online somewhere and use this key to activate my PC.

logtt, Nov 5, 2018
  4. MarkGPz Win User

Win 7 OEM to 10 upgrade, will Retail key be allowed

Last question. My free Win 10 upgrade is less than 30 days old. Can I go back to my original OEM Win 7 Pro?

If so, I found a Win 7 Pro Retail copy for very cheap. Can I then use this to Retail Win 7 Pro to update my OEM Win 7 Pro, move to new machine and afterwards get free win 10 upgrade with my complete system moved ??

MarkGPz, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 upgrade using win 7 OEM key(dell) - Similar Threads - upgrade using OEM

2. win 7 to win 10 upgrade with new license key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 7 to win 10 upgrade with new license key: i am running win 7 and want to upgrade to win 10 and buy a new license key. But there wasnt a link for a win 10 .iso file, so i bought win 11 with a license key. But turns out my computer cant run Win 11. Can i use the key i just bought on a win 10 .iso if there is a place to...
  3. Win 7 auf Win 10 upgrade Key Fehler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 7 auf Win 10 upgrade Key Fehler: Hallo und zwar möchte ich mein Laptop von Windows 7 auf Windows 10 upgraden alles hat super funktioniert bis auf das Ende da wird mir angezeigt das es ein Fehler mit dem Produkt key gibt kann mir jemand weiterhelfen bitte?!...
  4. Win 7 auf Win 10 upgrade Key Fehler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 7 auf Win 10 upgrade Key Fehler: Hallo und zwar möchte ich mein Laptop von Windows 7 auf Windows 10 upgraden alles hat super funktioniert bis auf das Ende da wird mir angezeigt das es ein Fehler mit dem Produkt key gibt kann mir jemand weiterhelfen bitte?!...
  5. Upgrade Win 10 Home to Win 10 pro using OEM key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Win 10 Home to Win 10 pro using OEM key: Hello, my desktop is win 10 home edition. I just bought a win 10 pro OEM key, but I still cannot upgrade my win 10 home to pro. It is appreciated for your help....
  6. Upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10 using OEM version. Possible?

Upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10 using OEM version. Possible?: I have four computers running Windows 7 that have to be upgraded to Windows 10. I have purchased the Win 10 System Builder OEM packages and downloaded version 1903 from MS. My question is am I able to upgrade to Win 10 from Win 7 with this version and keep all of my apps...
  7. Upgraded a Win 7 laptop using Win 10 Upgrade Assistant

Upgraded a Win 7 laptop using Win 10 Upgrade Assistant: Split from this thread. I am having a similar but not exact issue.... Today I upgraded a Win 7 laptop using Win 10 Upgrade Assistant direct from within WIndows. After the download, verification, and install process I was greeted with the initial Win 10 logo along with...
  8. Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade a Win 10 home OEM to Win 10 Pro OEM with Win 10 Pro OEM Key?: I recently purchased a laptop that has an OEM version of Win 10 Home on it. I verified this by using : slmgr -dli. Previously I had purchased an OEM Win 10 Pro Key. Can I use this OEM Win 10 Pro Key to upgrade the OEM Win 10 Home to the OEM Win 10 Pro. If so what are...
  9. Win 10 licensing from Win 7 OEM key

Win 10 licensing from Win 7 OEM key: We have a large number of Dell systems in our organisation, currently on windows 7 PRO licensed with Dell OEM. Can we use the windows 7 or 8 Dell OEM key embedded in the motherboard to upgrade the system to Windows 10 PRO free of charge?...
  10. upgrade from Win 10 to Win 10 pro using win 7 ultimate key?

upgrade from Win 10 to Win 10 pro using win 7 ultimate key?: Hello, I have a computer running windows 10 with digital entitlement from Windows 7 home. I want to upgrade this computer to Windows 10 pro using a Windows 7 Ultimate key that I bought several years ago. It is my understanding that this should be possible with the November...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell win10 oem