Windows 10: Win 10 upgrade

Discus and support Win 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I Haven't switched over yet,because I want to let the bugs get worked out,and I'm wondering about a few things,1: does anyone have any printer issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by daddywoofdawg, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Win 10 upgrade

I Haven't switched over yet,because I want to let the bugs get worked out,and I'm wondering about a few things,1: does anyone have any printer issues or does your printer work fine with win 10?is there any "apps" programs that you had in win 7-8 that don't work in 10?
    I have been getting alot of freezing on yahoo mail the last few days (Since the upgrade date,maybe connected maybe not).(just did it again).I'm using win 8.1 and chrome.

:)

daddywoofdawg, Aug 18, 2015
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Aug 18, 2015
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Win 10 upgrade

Hi

No Problem at all with my Printer and its an 'Oldie but Goodie' Epsom RX560 which used to take for ever, to configure with its Installation Disk.

But this time I didn't even need the Disk, I just plugged it in: Settings>Devices>Add Printers and Scanners and Windows 10 not only found it but had it up and running in a Blink!

Cyberdesigner, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 upgrade

1. Win 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. unable to upgrade windows following factory restore to 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to upgrade windows following factory restore to 1803: I just did a factory restore on my system to get rid of the digital cobwebs of three years of use. everything is now back to 1803, and windows update seems to be working properly, and it wants to upgrade the build to 20H2, before the factory reset, I was running 21H1, albeit...
  3. CPU Upgrade Preparations

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU Upgrade Preparations: Hello,I have finally committed to upgrading my current cpu i7 4790k to an i7 10700k. Doing so will require that I replace the ram and motherboard. Are there any preparations that need to be made in windows before I replace my processor? Any help is appreciated!...
  4. Asking about two identically-sized huge files from the May upgrade in the Windows Update...

Asking about two identically-sized huge files from the May upgrade in the Windows Update...: 19043.928.210409-1212.21h1_release_svc_refresh_CLIENTCONSUMER_RET_x64FRE_en-us.esdand19043.928.210409-1212.21h1_release_svc_refresh_CLIENTCONSUMER_RET_x64FRE_en-us.esd_Each is nearly 4 GB in size. Both in the same directory, the Windows 10Upgrade directory , located on the D:...
  5. Windows 10 Upgrade Install Error

Windows 10 Upgrade Install Error: I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro.In the process of installing, I received an error. After countless attempts of trying to resolve the issue and reaching out to support only to be directed here I have run out of options. I have paid for the Pro but cannot find the product...
  6. Blue screen and no microphone after upgrading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen and no microphone after upgrading: Dear MS community: After upgrading the system to 20H2 and to 21H1, I cannot use the microphone, issuse here:https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Microphone-audio-input-problem/m-p/8076528 and frequently has the blue screen with the stop code:...
  7. upgrading from windows 10 home unactivated to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrading from windows 10 home unactivated to windows 10 pro: i have used my PC with an unactivated copy of Windows 10 home and now i wanted to activate it and switch to windows 10 Pro. i have bought a fresh key for windows 10 Pro and have tried to use it to upgrade/activate my version. since i cant activate my unactivated windows 10...
  8. Windows 11 Upgrade when released

Windows 11 Upgrade when released: Hi, will Windows 11 when released still work with a discontinued Asrock motherboard which is Windows 10 compatible or better to stay using Windows 10 or upgrade motherboard?...
  9. Windows upgrade fail code 0xc1900101

Windows upgrade fail code 0xc1900101: Hi Handsome guys,My OS system current version is 1809, I tried many times to upgrade to lastest version but always failed.Can anybody help me to resolve?Thanks....
  10. Will you be able to upgrade to Windows 11 for free?

in Windows 10 News
    Will you be able to upgrade to Windows 11 for free?: When Microsoft released Windows 10, it made the decision to offer free upgrades for devices running Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, provided that these devices were activated with a genuine license. A core reason for the free upgrades was Microsoft's 1-billion devices running...