Windows 10: Win 10 upgrade

Discus and support Win 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I Haven't switched over yet,because I want to let the bugs get worked out,and I'm wondering about a few things,1: does anyone have any printer issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by daddywoofdawg, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Win 10 upgrade

I Haven't switched over yet,because I want to let the bugs get worked out,and I'm wondering about a few things,1: does anyone have any printer issues or does your printer work fine with win 10?is there any "apps" programs that you had in win 7-8 that don't work in 10?
    I have been getting alot of freezing on yahoo mail the last few days (Since the upgrade date,maybe connected maybe not).(just did it again).I'm using win 8.1 and chrome.

:)

daddywoofdawg, Aug 18, 2015
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Aug 18, 2015
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Win 10 upgrade

Hi

No Problem at all with my Printer and its an 'Oldie but Goodie' Epsom RX560 which used to take for ever, to configure with its Installation Disk.

But this time I didn't even need the Disk, I just plugged it in: Settings>Devices>Add Printers and Scanners and Windows 10 not only found it but had it up and running in a Blink!

Cyberdesigner, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 upgrade

1. Win 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot upgrade to Windows 10 1903: Split from this thread. Is it okay to post here my log files? I'm having the same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-upgrade-to-windows-10-1903/dd7d0e68-6590-4e84-a43b-a104ac0dc3e4
  3. Can I upgrade from windows 10 pro to windows 10 enterprise free with Sam product key????

Can I upgrade from windows 10 pro to windows 10 enterprise free with Sam product key????: My desktop has windows 10 pro. Can I upgrade my desktop from windows 10 pro to windows 10 enterprise free with same windows 10 product key????...
  4. Windows Update & Free Windows 10 Upgrade

Windows Update & Free Windows 10 Upgrade: A while ago (years) after I bought my Laptop there was some sort of problem and I ended up getting a FREE Windows 10 Upgrade because of it. It was something to do with the Microsoft on the laptop was faulty, I am not sure, but it was the fault of Microsoft I know that....
  5. how do i upgrade my computer to windows 10

how do i upgrade my computer to windows 10: how do i upgrade my computer to 1809 windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-my-computer-to-windows-10/421aecfc-6bde-48fd-b2e9-ab1d6c6a58de
  6. hi i have a windos 7 key and i upgrade to windows 10 and i cant use the key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hi i have a windos 7 key and i upgrade to windows 10 and i cant use the key: i have a windows 7 key and now a have a windows 10 and i cant activity it using the windows 7 key. plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-windos-7-key-and-i-upgrade-to-windows/ddf470d2-14c7-40bf-9590-de27adc43f5f"
  7. Assistance Upgrading from 1803 to 1809 for windows 10

Assistance Upgrading from 1803 to 1809 for windows 10: Hello I just got my old comp out the closet, and it's out of date for what version of windows 10 its at. Windows update doesn't have upgrade your pc links, so I have to download from the web. I didn't like the newest version of windows 10 this is why I'm wanting 1809. Yeah...
  8. upgrading my windows 7 pc to windows 10

upgrading my windows 7 pc to windows 10: Hi; today on the forum at TomsHardware, i am told "There is no need to purchase a Windows 10 license at all if one is upgrading an already licensed installation of Windows 7/8/8.1" (i own a dvd rom copy of windows 7 that i purchased 10 years ago) Is this true because this...
  9. Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro upgrade - error 0xC004F025 but I am an Administrator

Cannot activate Windows 10 Pro upgrade - error 0xC004F025 but I am an Administrator: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade as per order 1417770797. The upgrade from Home to Pro was successful. But the activation failed with error 0xC004F025 - this error is supposed to be Access Denied, but my Windows account associated with my Microsoft account *** Email...
  10. upgrade to windows 1903 blocking security dongle

upgrade to windows 1903 blocking security dongle: I have a Bernina sewing machine dongle that was working fine until the Windows upgrade to 1903. Now my computer will not recognize the dongle. It says error 1025. How can I fix this?...