Windows 10: Win 10 upgrade

Discus and support Win 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I Haven't switched over yet,because I want to let the bugs get worked out,and I'm wondering about a few things,1: does anyone have any printer issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by daddywoofdawg, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Win 10 upgrade

I Haven't switched over yet,because I want to let the bugs get worked out,and I'm wondering about a few things,1: does anyone have any printer issues or does your printer work fine with win 10?is there any "apps" programs that you had in win 7-8 that don't work in 10?
    I have been getting alot of freezing on yahoo mail the last few days (Since the upgrade date,maybe connected maybe not).(just did it again).I'm using win 8.1 and chrome.

:)

daddywoofdawg, Aug 18, 2015
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Aug 18, 2015
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Win 10 upgrade

Hi

No Problem at all with my Printer and its an 'Oldie but Goodie' Epsom RX560 which used to take for ever, to configure with its Installation Disk.

But this time I didn't even need the Disk, I just plugged it in: Settings>Devices>Add Printers and Scanners and Windows 10 not only found it but had it up and running in a Blink!

Cyberdesigner, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 upgrade

1. Win 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro prior to entering a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro prior to entering a Microsoft account: I have bought 2 new laptops that have come with Windows 11 Home and I need to upgrade them to 11 Pro before activating them so I cam choose to use them in a work environment.How am I able to accomplish thisthank you...
  3. How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro prior to entering a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro prior to entering a Microsoft account: I have bought 2 new laptops that have come with Windows 11 Home and I need to upgrade them to 11 Pro before activating them so I cam choose to use them in a work environment.How am I able to accomplish thisthank you...
  4. I have a windows 11 laptop with a 1 TB HDD in it. I decided I want to upgrade it and add an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows 11 laptop with a 1 TB HDD in it. I decided I want to upgrade it and add an...: How can I actually transfer windows onto the new SSD? I thought about reinstalling windows but as the windows came pre-installed onto my laptop i worry that I would lose my license. I am also okay with resetting my windows but i don't want to reinstall it....
  5. I have a windows 11 laptop with a 1 TB HDD in it. I decided I want to upgrade it and add an...

I have a windows 11 laptop with a 1 TB HDD in it. I decided I want to upgrade it and add an...: How can I actually transfer windows onto the new SSD? I thought about reinstalling windows but as the windows came pre-installed onto my laptop i worry that I would lose my license. I am also okay with resetting my windows but i don't want to reinstall it....
  6. Issue with Bluetooth after upgraded to windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Bluetooth after upgraded to windows 11.: Hello ,I upgraded my windows to 11 and since then my Bluetooth headphones are having awful quality. they keep getting disconnected or their quality is really bad I have like three headphones and I tried all of them. the only way to get them to work properly is to uninstall...
  7. Issue with Bluetooth after upgraded to windows 11.

Issue with Bluetooth after upgraded to windows 11.: Hello ,I upgraded my windows to 11 and since then my Bluetooth headphones are having awful quality. they keep getting disconnected or their quality is really bad I have like three headphones and I tried all of them. the only way to get them to work properly is to uninstall...
  8. Do I need to pay to upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I need to pay to upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11?: Do I need to pay to upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-pay-to-upgrade-from-windows-10-to/c7aed98f-dc35-4f8b-ba52-1ec2c723a2a7
  9. Do I need to pay to upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to pay to upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11?: Do I need to pay to upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-pay-to-upgrade-from-windows-10-to/c7aed98f-dc35-4f8b-ba52-1ec2c723a2a7
  10. Do I need to pay to upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11?