Windows 10: WIN 10 USAGE IN ANOTHER DESKTOP PC , AFTER DEACTIVATIING IN THE INSTALLED DESKTOP PC

Discus and support WIN 10 USAGE IN ANOTHER DESKTOP PC , AFTER DEACTIVATIING IN THE INSTALLED DESKTOP PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased win 10 home full retail pack OS from amazon for my desktop PC and installed it. Now I want to stop the usage of it in that desktop PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by varghese george1, May 25, 2022.

1. WIN 10 USAGE IN ANOTHER DESKTOP PC , AFTER DEACTIVATIING IN THE INSTALLED DESKTOP PC

I have purchased win 10 home full retail pack OS from amazon for my desktop PC and installed it. Now I want to stop the usage of it in that desktop PC and install it on another desktop PC. Is it possible ?

:)

varghese george1, May 25, 2022
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, May 25, 2022
  3. John Kraw Win User
    Second PC desktop

I am happily running Win 10 Pro by choice I retain Win 8.1 on my other PC. All connected on the :home group.

I would like to have a possibility to open my 8.1 desktop in win 10 desktop Perhaps an "icon click" any easy to do suggestion?

Regards

John

John Kraw, May 25, 2022
  4. WIN 10 USAGE IN ANOTHER DESKTOP PC , AFTER DEACTIVATIING IN THE INSTALLED DESKTOP PC

installing ssd into desktop pc- what do i need?

hello, i need a ssd for my pc (desktop) to store games and also because my disk usage has been super high for no reason lately, what is a good ssd and do i need anything else like adapters or cables to install it into a desktop pc? also, will it make my computer start up and load up programs faster? thanks!

Currymancer, May 25, 2022
Thema:

WIN 10 USAGE IN ANOTHER DESKTOP PC , AFTER DEACTIVATIING IN THE INSTALLED DESKTOP PC

1. WIN 10 USAGE IN ANOTHER DESKTOP PC , AFTER DEACTIVATIING IN THE INSTALLED DESKTOP PC - Similar Threads - USAGE ANOTHER DESKTOP

2. WIN 10 USAGE IN ANOTHER DESKTOP PC , AFTER DEACTIVATIING IN THE INSTALLED DESKTOP PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIN 10 USAGE IN ANOTHER DESKTOP PC , AFTER DEACTIVATIING IN THE INSTALLED DESKTOP PC: I have purchased win 10 home full retail pack OS from amazon for my desktop PC and installed it. Now I want to stop the usage of it in that desktop PC and install it on another desktop PC. Is it possible ?...
  3. WIN 10 USAGE IN ANOTHER DESKTOP PC , AFTER DEACTIVATIING IN THE INSTALLED DESKTOP PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 10 USAGE IN ANOTHER DESKTOP PC , AFTER DEACTIVATIING IN THE INSTALLED DESKTOP PC: I have purchased win 10 home full retail pack OS from amazon for my desktop PC and installed it. Now I want to stop the usage of it in that desktop PC and install it on another desktop PC. Is it possible ?...
  4. Desktop wallpaper migrated to another PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop wallpaper migrated to another PC: I recently set up a new tower PC for our church office with 2 users, 1 general use, the other for restricted use. General user wallpaper was a Windows 10 default. For the restricted user I created a specific wallpaper so it would be obvious when in that user; the restricted...
  5. Desktop wallpaper migrated to another PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop wallpaper migrated to another PC: I recently set up a new tower PC for our church office with 2 users, 1 general use, the other for restricted use. General user wallpaper was a Windows 10 default. For the restricted user I created a specific wallpaper so it would be obvious when in that user; the restricted...
  6. This PC icon on the Desktop disappeared after Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    This PC icon on the Desktop disappeared after Win 10 Update: This PC icon on the Desktop disappeared after Win 10 Update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-icon-on-the-desktop-disappeared-after-win/64c93af3-4702-46b6-9f20-e54dce7634fd
  7. WIN 10 PC NOT RESPONDING TO ANYTHING FROM DESKTOP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN 10 PC NOT RESPONDING TO ANYTHING FROM DESKTOP: This started when I clicked on a desktop icon to open an Excel file. The "Excel" logo would flash briefly then vanish. I tried this 2-3 times with same result. I then received an error message "OneDrive isn't signed in,please enter your sign-in info to start synching again"...
  8. Restart remote desktop from another pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restart remote desktop from another pc: Hi, i have a problem. I restarted a pc remotely because it had a windows feature update, from 1803 to 1809. RIght now it has been over 3 hours and yet i can't connect to the pc through rpd. For some reasons, i can ping it from console and i can connect to his shared folder...
  9. WIN 10 PC REVERTED TO OLD DESKTOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN 10 PC REVERTED TO OLD DESKTOP: When logging in to my Win 10 PC today, the desktop took on a totally different appearance. Most of my icons and taskbar settings were gone or changed. I tried a system restore on three times to points back to a month ago with same results. I got an error message that files...
  10. desktop PC Win 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    desktop PC Win 10.: I want to transfer a lot of files off my Win 10 - desktop PC onto my external drive for permanent storage. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-pc-win-10/3b304e5c-8809-4bae-8ca8-755c4884934c"