Windows 10: Win 10 usb not loading files

Discus and support Win 10 usb not loading files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey yall need advice here i have a gigabyte ga-990xa-ud3 mobo that wont load win 10 i bought the official microsoft usb with win 10 from best buy i set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlexLTexas, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Win 10 usb not loading files

Hey yall need advice here i have a gigabyte ga-990xa-ud3 mobo that wont load win 10 i bought the official microsoft usb with win 10 from best buy i set the computer to boot from usb it asks 64 or 32 bit i chose 64 bit its an 8 core amd processor then the famous load files screen pops up and the white bar starts moving but 2/3 of the way stops and freezes. I used fail safe settings nothing works. I had ubuntu linux origionaly on it but cannot make steam work on it. ( thats another matter) so i decided on win10 that was a flop so i switched hard drives to clean and clear formatted i believe in ntfs. Same thing. Cannot get past the loading fikes screen any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

AlexLTexas, Nov 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Nov 14, 2018
  3. DonHue9 Win User
    ISO USB WIN 10 install repeats Loading Files and reboots

ISO USB WIN 10 install repeats Loading Files and reboots... Pulling the USB drive at reboot time does not allow continued install of Win 10. Just boots UBUNTU as it would had no Win 10 File Loading

DonHue9, Nov 14, 2018
  4. ilangom Win User

Win 10 usb not loading files

File explorer slow with loading thumnails and files

Step by step guide:
    1. Hold Win+r to open run
    2. Type msconfig and hit ok or enter
    3. Click Services
    4. Navigate to Windows search (you can sort the list in descending alphabetical order)
    5. Uncheck tickbox
    6. Click apply then ok
    7. Select to restart now

Hope this works for you.

ilangom, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 usb not loading files

1. Win 10 usb not loading files - Similar Threads - usb loading files

2. USB answer file unattended Win 10 installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB answer file unattended Win 10 installer: I made the answer file here Windows Answer File Generator windowsafg.comAre company got hit with a crypto virus and I have to make an easy install for the end user. This is a HP OEM for all are PC Win 10 64 bit. The image was made with Macrium Reflect, then I opened the ISO...
  3. USB answer file unattended Win 10 installer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB answer file unattended Win 10 installer: I made the answer file here Windows Answer File Generator windowsafg.comAre company got hit with a crypto virus and I have to make an easy install for the end user. This is a HP OEM for all are PC Win 10 64 bit. The image was made with Macrium Reflect, then I opened the ISO...
  4. Can't load Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't load Win 10: I can't load Windows 10 on my Pc .It started with diagnose PC then automatic repair failed,reztore failed and even cannot reset Windows.please can someone help me.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-win-10/092ff9e9-f276-421f-a884-72418c74eead
  5. win 10 loading problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    win 10 loading problem: The screen photos shown during initial power on loading period are out of focus. This used to be a very interesting thing to view while powering up but changed with a recent upgrade. I'm on Win 10. I would like to correct the focus on these screen photos, but how ?...
  6. Win 10 USB install fails to load drivers

Win 10 USB install fails to load drivers: Hi everyone, Long time Mac user switching back to PC here. I'm stuck installing Windows at the very beginning, before choosing any drive to install to. I've made a USB bootable installer, which loads, and takes me to a "windows needs to load drivers" message right after...
  7. win 10 load with usb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 load with usb: error trying to load win 10 USB can't find the driver on the computer cant boot my laptop to open win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-load-with-usb/1a57e8ce-173d-4204-b961-db8a6d63a481
  8. win 10 not loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win 10 not loading: Hi, win 10 will not log on computer. i get to screen before welcome and it will not let me go further. self repair will not work. i try to reset computer and it says not enough disk space when win is in stalled. please help! i did just install a new motherboard and...
  9. windows 10 usb not loading

windows 10 usb not loading: I'm new at building comps and I'm trying my hand at it. i have downloaded windows 10 to a usb but my compile not recognize it. i have a msi-x470 gaming plus atm mobo. any help would be greatly appreciated X470 G...
  10. Upgrade fails for win 10 1511 --- load from usb ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade fails for win 10 1511 --- load from usb ?: I have 1511 installed and hit the issue with a couple of updates not installing so I can't install the Anniversary and follow-on upgrades. Has anyone used the Media creation tool, downloaded the Win 10 Home/Pro x64 v.1607 to a USB stick, and then performed an in-place...