Windows 10: Win 10 v2004 won't start Outlook or Chrome on startup

Discus and support Win 10 v2004 won't start Outlook or Chrome on startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In the previous version, my Outlook 365 and Google Chrome would startup whenever I rebooted. Since I installed v2004, neither app will automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BobG0622, Jul 3, 2020.

1. BobG0622 Win User

Win 10 v2004 won't start Outlook or Chrome on startup

In the previous version, my Outlook 365 and Google Chrome would startup whenever I rebooted. Since I installed v2004, neither app will automatically startup. I checked Settings > Apps > Startup, and Outlook is not listed but Google is listed and the switch is ON. I also checked Task Manager > Startup tab and neither app is shown. Anyone have an idea what my problem is?

Thanks

Bob

:)

BobG0622, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Google chrome starts automatically on windows 10 startup !!

Thank you for the update, Judy.

In this case, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided by
    DaveM121 on this thread. The step provided by DaveM121 will provide you more
    detailed view of apps and processes starting in your system. The said post was marked as the answer and may help in sorting out your issue as well.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Win 10 v2004 won't start Outlook or Chrome on startup

How do I stop Outlook 365 from auto starting in Win 10 - It's not in startup folder

I have win 10 and office 365. Outlook auto opens on pc startup. It is not listed in my startup folder. How do I stop it?

JohnBuzzelli, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 v2004 won't start Outlook or Chrome on startup

1. Win 10 v2004 won't start Outlook or Chrome on startup - Similar Threads - v2004 won't start

2. Outlook won't start anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook won't start anymore: Hello, Since about 10 days I have been unable to launch Office Outlook. Looking in the eventviewer I get the following: Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 16.0.16227.20258, time stamp: 0x642b425f Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1413,...
  3. Outlook won't start anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook won't start anymore: Hello, Since about 10 days I have been unable to launch Office Outlook. Looking in the eventviewer I get the following: Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 16.0.16227.20258, time stamp: 0x642b425f Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.1413,...
  4. Win 10 won't start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 won't start: I am unable to start Win 10. I did a Reset the PC and it loaded Win 10 but did not restart. What else can I try, I have an old copy of Win 10, can I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-wont-start/98ccbcbd-c12e-4cb4-8cb5-87ecdc67796d
  5. Google Chrome won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome won't start: So I'm on a brand new windows 10 PC and have tried to install google chrome however it won't open sometimes does the tab thing trying to open but only for a fraction of a second and a black screen. I have tried all the recommended things on the internet restart, uninstall,...
  6. variety of BSoD on win 10 v2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    variety of BSoD on win 10 v2004: I am getting a variety of BSoD errors - each time I reboot my session lasts for a while and then crashes with a new message (lately '21a' seems to be the most prevalent). I am at v2004 (H1) of Windows 10 Pro. When I do a 'sfc /scannow' I get this error upon completion:...
  7. Robocopy broken in Win 10 v2004?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Robocopy broken in Win 10 v2004?: Is robocopy in Win 10 v2004 totally borked? I have been using a batch file for 5 years now to robocopy my documents, desktop, etc to a folder on my Synology NAS. I bought a new Dell, upgraded it to v2004 kicking myself. I changed my script to robocopy from my NAS to my new...
  8. Win 10 v2004 update problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 v2004 update problem: Since upgrading I noticed all my files are routed through One Drive cloud. Example Pictures folder used to be under This Computer with sub folders. Now it has all been placed in Cloud storage. Why did this happen? How do I undo it without loss of files? Thanks...
  9. Outlook won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook won't start: After running the latest W10 updates, Outlook will not open. The message says: Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened....
  10. Explorer.exe won't start@startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer.exe won't start@startup: Windows did an force update when computer was at idle. Now i just get an black screen with cmd. I have had this problem before on windows 7 and 8.1. (Reinstalled a couple of times before that, different computer build, new hardware) Now at least get cmd to typ "explorer.exe"...