Windows 10: win 10 version 1909 Start button not showing all apps-have to click to view apps

Discus and support win 10 version 1909 Start button not showing all apps-have to click to view apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG] win 10 version 1909 Start button not showing all apps-have to click to view apps Tried to upload jpg screen shot, but is rejected. Only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by robjprichard, Feb 12, 2020.

1. win 10 version 1909 Start button not showing all apps-have to click to view apps

win 10 version 1909 Start button not showing all apps-have to click to view apps [​IMG]win 10 version 1909 Start button not showing all apps-have to click to view apps [​IMG]

win 10 version 1909 Start button not showing all apps-have to click to view apps

Tried to upload jpg screen shot, but is rejected.

Only way I can view all apps is:

press start

press all apps button in upper left corner of screen

then apps shown spread out with each app named

not in the previous form of alphabet letters to click on.

Rob

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

robjprichard, Feb 12, 2020

2. TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, Feb 12, 2020
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown win 10 version 1909 Start button not showing all apps-have to click to view apps :(

t_ski, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

win 10 version 1909 Start button not showing all apps-have to click to view apps

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

1. win 10 version 1909 Start button not showing all apps-have to click to view apps - Similar Threads - version 1909 Start

2. Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?: I want to be able to see all apps in a list when I FIRST open the start menu ins Windows 11 like I did in WIndows 10. However, I see no instruction for that. Is it possible? IF the community does not know, how so I contact a PERSON in Support; every time I click on "contact...
  3. Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to view all apps in the start menu with one click?: I want to be able to see all apps in a list when I FIRST open the start menu ins Windows 11 like I did in WIndows 10. However, I see no instruction for that. Is it possible? IF the community does not know, how so I contact a PERSON in Support; every time I click on "contact...
  4. Start All Apps doesn't show anywhere near all apps

Start All Apps doesn't show anywhere near all apps: Machine was upgraded from 10 Pro to 11 Pro. Example apps/app folders not showing in "All App": Windows Accessories folder and many of its apps e.g., Windows Media PlayerPower AutomateAnd who can say how much else?!? Search finds these but only if you know what you are looking...
  5. Start All Apps doesn't show anywhere near all apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start All Apps doesn't show anywhere near all apps: Machine was upgraded from 10 Pro to 11 Pro. Example apps/app folders not showing in "All App": Windows Accessories folder and many of its apps e.g., Windows Media PlayerPower AutomateAnd who can say how much else?!? Search finds these but only if you know what you are looking...
  6. Apps showing in folder when windows button is clicked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps showing in folder when windows button is clicked: Hi all, when I hit the Windows key, the app list shows most apps inside folders. Why is it? How can I disable/remove it from the folders and make it appear as normal apps?...
  7. I'm having a problem with buttons on all apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having a problem with buttons on all apps: On every single app I open, the close, minimize, and maximize buttons are there, but they do not work. When I hover my mouse over them, in chrome for example, the close button does not turn red, and clicking it does nothing. I've tried deleting my cache and internet cache,...
  8. All apps take minutes to start about a week after Version 1909 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All apps take minutes to start about a week after Version 1909 update.: I upgraded to Version 1909 more than a week ago. I performed a clean install of version 1903 in the middle of October and spent a week reinstalling my software packages. Then last week I upgraded to build 1909 and now my system has slowed down to the point that it takes...
  9. start button and apps

start button and apps: hi I am having trouble when I try to close my computer or restart it or try to look for my apps by clicking the start button and it will not come up anymore. when I go into settings and hit apps it disappears. can you help me please...
  10. Start Button - All Apps: Strange Group Entry

Start Button - All Apps: Strange Group Entry: Nov. 25, 2015 Hello all O/S: WIN 10 PRO Build 10586 See attachment. When I select the 'All Apps' button, There's a group called 'Other' [which I didn't create] with 5 entries which I don't know what they are. I tried deleting each entry by right mouse button...