Windows 10: Win 10 version 2004 Start Menu transparency

Discus and support Win 10 version 2004 Start Menu transparency in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I haven't use the start menu transparency option at all on my pc before untill i upgraded version 2004 May 2020 update. Some days ago i tried to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Isaac Avoseh, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Win 10 version 2004 Start Menu transparency

I haven't use the start menu transparency option at all on my pc before untill i upgraded version 2004 May 2020 update.

Some days ago i tried to make the start menu transparent but it doesn't work at all, i have tried several solution online but still not working.

I edited the registry to make transparent but still not working, one thing i noticed is that When i edited the option "Enable Transparency" and change it value from 1 to 0, it only make the task bar transparent slightly and not the star menu, and whenever i restart or switch off and on my pc , the slight transparency in the task bar also disappear. Even In the window setting , personalization, colors, if i click transparency effect it doesn't make any changes at everything still remain the Same, no transparency at all.

What Could be the cause? How can i make my start menu transparent? Or is it that transparency is not working in the may 2020 update?

I'm not with my PC to post screenshot, but my description is enough of what am saying, there's no transparency at all, at all. Please help?

:)

Isaac Avoseh, Jul 24, 2020

2. Win 10 version 2004 Start Menu transparency

I haven't use the start menu transparency option at all on my pc before untill i upgraded version 2004 May 2020 update.

Some days ago i tried to make the start menu transparent but it doesn't work at all, i have tried several solution online but still not working.

I edited the registry to make transparent but still not working, one thing i noticed is that When i edited the option "Enable Transparency" and change it value from 1 to 0, it only make the task bar transparent slightly and not the star menu, and whenever
    i restart or switch off and on my pc , the slight transparency in the task bar also disappear. Even In the window setting , personalization, colors, if i click transparency effect it doesn't make any changes at everything still remain the Same, no transparency
    at all.

What Could be the cause? How can i make my start menu transparent? Or is it that transparency is not working in the may 2020 update?

I'm not with my PC to post screenshot, but my description is enough of what am saying, there's no transparency at all, at all. Please help?

Isaac Avoseh, Jul 26, 2020
  3. No transparency in start menu

I'm using Windows 10 Pro & I've updated to the latest version i.e.
    1803 version. Before the update also I was having a non-transparent
    Start Menu, even after selecting the Transparency Effects option (
    Settings > Personalisation > Colours > Transparency Effects ), and I thought it to be a bug & waited for the next update. But now, even after updating to version 1803 also it was not solved. The taskbar's transparency is working fine, but the Start
    Menu
    is always opaque (except Full Screen mode). So, if there's any way to solve it, please say...

Abhinaba Adhikari, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Win 10 version 2004 Start Menu transparency

Start menu transparency

If you are not satisfied with the common Start Menu of Win 10 you might try the Classic Menu which gives you other options, find it here: Ninite

Win 10 version 2004  Start Menu transparency [​IMG]

bobcollard, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 version 2004 Start Menu transparency

1. Win 10 version 2004 Start Menu transparency - Similar Threads - version 2004 Start

2. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu transparent: how to make start menu transparent and add some blur. i find ways but not any working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-transparent/29618704-2e91-4a65-87d9-acda1ee39bce
  3. transparency of start menu!

transparency of start menu!: i do not have my start menu transparent even though the task bar is . Can i hope for a reply as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparency-of-start-menu/c6184f84-74fe-45f1-b9ff-b26a3c4b7eb7
  4. Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004

Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004: Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004 I was wondering is there a way to make the background 100%. I have followed these steps but it doesn't work. How to Increase the Transparency of Windows 10 Start Menu and Taskbar I guess it'll work in previous versions. I...
  5. Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004: Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004 I was wondering is there a way to make the background 100%. I have followed these steps but it doesn't work. https://www.groovypost.com/howto/increase-the-transparency-of-windows-10-start-menu-and-taskbar/ I guess it'll work...
  6. [Windows 2004] After update to 2004 version, task bar and start menu dont look transparent...

[Windows 2004] After update to 2004 version, task bar and start menu dont look transparent...: The button in Personalize/colors still active but both just look solid. How to fix this? submitted by /u/Eskler [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0dyb4/windows_2004_after_update_to_2004_version_task/
  7. Transparent start menu?

Transparent start menu?: Hello, I didn't use this OS for a long and after coming back I've noticed that the start menu isn't transparent anymore? The taskbar is (and it's blurry somewhy), but the start menu is dark gray. I think it was like this after the white theme update, not sure... Is there a...
  8. Transparent start menu?

Transparent start menu?: I've been looking around for the last few days trying to find a way to make the start menu completely transparent. And to no avail, nothing works. So if anyone knows a surefire way to make it so it is transparent (not translucent) please tell me submitted by /u/PeakCartoon...
  9. Start menu not transparent

Start menu not transparent: My start menu won't turn transparent or translucent. I have enabled transparency and have tried all the regedits after googling, non of them work. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/suskab [link] [comments]...
  10. Start menu transparency

Start menu transparency: i currently have the transparency turned on and the colors are to my liking but I was wondering is there a way to make the background more transparent and to change the icons background color for messed up icons. What I want to do is make the main part a bit more transparent...