Windows 10: Win 10 Version from English how to change to Simplified Chinese version?

Discus and support Win 10 Version from English how to change to Simplified Chinese version? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an existing Win 10 note book which I have just recently replaced with a new one. The old note book new user would like the Win 10 to be in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nai LipKoh, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Win 10 Version from English how to change to Simplified Chinese version?

I have an existing Win 10 note book which I have just recently replaced with a new one. The old note book new user would like the Win 10 to be in simplified Chinese. It is possible to set or re-activate?

:)

Nai LipKoh, Jul 12, 2020
  2. RSongMB Win User

how to change display language from Chinese to English in Win 10 ?

Kiran, thanks for your confirmation. this is my first official feedbacks from MS.

I've successfully changed the display language from Chinese to English after upgrading my Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro with $99 via 'Easy Upgrade'.

and also understand the clean Win 10 home English install would work with purchasing a new
    product key.

I see lots of folks have similar requests/issues as I had. Really suggest Microsoft publish these official methods to your Windows 10 'How-To' to help others.

Regards

RSongMB, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Change language from Chinese to English

I have a Lenovo laptop that is in Chinese. I have tried twice with Microsoft Support to change it to English. it has Win 7 Home basic. Any suggestions? I have a Usb with 8.1 and win 10 installed but when I insert it it installs in Chinese.

MartinGriffin2, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Win 10 Version from English how to change to Simplified Chinese version?

Running Simplified Chinese software on Egnlish version Windows 7

I tried to install a Simplified Chinese language software on my English version Windows 7 PC , but can't run it as the characters are unrecognizable. Displayed language already changed to Simplified Chinese and the region to China. Can anyone help?

DennisMak2, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Version from English how to change to Simplified Chinese version?

1. Win 10 Version from English how to change to Simplified Chinese version? - Similar Threads - Version English change

2. How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?: I bought my laptop from Chinese storethe menu displayed in Chinese language and version shows that one language version!How to change the display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English without affecting my activation?...
  3. How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?: I bought my laptop from Chinese storethe menu displayed in Chinese language and version shows that one language version!How to change the display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English without affecting my activation?...
  4. How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US": The highlighted item below, how to remove it I mean completely, 100% remove? Windows 10 version 1803. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-to-chinese-simplified-china-chinese/162c61ac-ebd8-4765-9a4e-d36762e61f72
  5. Change from Win10 Home Chinese version to Win10Pro English

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change from Win10 Home Chinese version to Win10Pro English: Hi, Due to COVID travel restrictions I am currently trapped in mainland China while my current PC laptop is fading fast. I can buy a new laptop here, but it will come with a Chinese language version of Windows 10 family/home installed. How difficult would it be for me to...
  6. Cant change language from chinese to english after updating to windows 10 pro version

Cant change language from chinese to english after updating to windows 10 pro version: I bought Lenovo Laptop with Windows 10 home single language. Right now i updated it to windows 10 pro to change the language in to english. After downloading english pack and setting it as a default language some parts of the system are still in chinese language. Can someone...
  7. Surface Pro 3 English version to Chinese version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 3 English version to Chinese version: I bought a used Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 Pro English version installed. I have installed the Chinese language package. I am planning to change my English Surface Pro 3 to Chinese Surface Pro 3. I have the following questions: Q1: I am wondering what are the...
  8. How to convert Chinese windows version into English one?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to convert Chinese windows version into English one?: Recently I bought a laptop from China but unfortunately it came with complete chinese version of windows. Everything is written in chinese. I tried to change language but no luck there. So can anyone suggest me how to deal with this problem in anyway. I am ready for paid...
  9. how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english

how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english: hi i have an issue how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english ? i read somewher it cannot? if so how to do it thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-10-home-version-chinese-to/efca8dee-eec6-463d-b4ec-e174b5c9d2ff
  10. Chinese characters program display gibberish on Win 10 English version

Chinese characters program display gibberish on Win 10 English version: ISSUE: I already set the option what the language for non-Unicode programs as Chinese, and turn on the Beta function that UTF-8 support for worldwide language, but some Chinese programs also display gibberish on Win 10 English version. How to solve this issue, thanks....