Windows 10: Win 10 Version information

Discus and support Win 10 Version information in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Can someone inform me exactly how old or new my installed Win 10 OS is? I am assuming this build is NOT part of the Insider Preview or Dev... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by N9NU, Aug 1, 2016.

1. N9NU Win User

Win 10 Version information

Hello

Can someone inform me exactly how old or new my installed Win 10 OS is? I am assuming this build is NOT part of the Insider Preview or Dev builds but rather the "more stable" line of builds.

Winver shows:
    Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.494)

Registry shows:

Win 10 Version information [​IMG]

Tnx

Tim
    ARS

:)

N9NU, Aug 1, 2016
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Aug 1, 2016
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, Aug 1, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

You have the latest version released to the general public. Upgrades start rolling out tomorrow. You might see your upgrade to build 14393.5 (14393.0 + cumulative update to .5) tomorrow - or it might be a couple weeks before you get it. Or, you should be able to download the ISO file tomorrow to upgrade manually with a hopefully new Media Creation Tool or Tech Bench website.

NavyLCDR, Aug 1, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    The Version 1511 Build 10586.494 is the same as I have. It's the RTM version, the free Upgrade over my Win7 Pro.

Berton, Aug 1, 2016
  6. N9NU Win User
    Okay....thank you much

Tim
    ARS

N9NU, Aug 1, 2016
  7. essenbe Win User
    Did that answer what you wanted to know?

essenbe, Aug 1, 2016
  8. f14tomcat Win User

f14tomcat, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 Version information - Similar Threads - Version information

2. The supplied kernel information version is invalid

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The supplied kernel information version is invalid: Hi, I can't create a folder because apeare the box with the text below:"the supplied kernel information version is invalid". I mentioned that I recived a corrupt file and I instaled him. I maked all the update of the Windows and more of that I run in Command Promt with...
  3. The supplied kernel information version is invalid

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The supplied kernel information version is invalid: Hi, I can't create a folder because apeare the box with the text below:"the supplied kernel information version is invalid". I mentioned that I recived a corrupt file and I instaled him. I maked all the update of the Windows and more of that I run in Command Promt with...
  4. Unable to create the folder 'New Folder' The supplied kernel information version is invalid.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to create the folder 'New Folder' The supplied kernel information version is invalid.: Unable to create the folder 'New Folder' The supplied kernel information version is invalid Already tried steps so far: ========================================================================================= C:\Windows\system32>DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  5. windows build 2004 version not showing in system information page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows build 2004 version not showing in system information page: I have download and install new feature windows 10 version 2004 and now windows 10 version 2004 is up to date but i have see system information build is 19041. My query is that why not show build 2004. it is showing build 19041[ATTACH]...
  6. View Windows Version information

View Windows Version information: I know this should be simple but how can I see the version of Windows 10 installed on my computer? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-windows-version-information/7aa15746-63c7-410f-bfc4-4c1408cf8fdc
  7. Win 10 1511 update to any newer version while retaining user information?

Win 10 1511 update to any newer version while retaining user information?: My PC is still running Win 10 v1511 and wont update for the life of me! Has anyone suceeded to update from Win 10 1511 to any 19xx supported version? I get a blue screen that i have to update "cauz this version is not supported anymore blah blah". And sometimes , even...
  8. Windows 10. I was informed to update to the latest version. This could not be done, I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10. I was informed to update to the latest version. This could not be done, I...: I am 80 years of age and have little knowledge of computers IE 'Lock screen'. I did not lock, because I do not know how. For this reason I am hoping for a remote fix....
  9. Windows 10 version 1909 rollout information - January 21, 2020

Windows 10 version 1909 rollout information - January 21, 2020: Current status as of January 21, 2019: Windows 10, version 1909 is available for any user on a recent version of Windows 10 who manually selects “Check for updates” via Windows Update. The recommended servicing status is Semi-Annual Channel. We are starting the next phase...
  10. Windows 10 Release information details, Versions, Known & resolved issues and more

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Release information details, Versions, Known & resolved issues and more: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The past few years Microsoft has been more transparent than ever. The Redmond giant had published a page which lists down all known issues, date when the issue was resolved, information on when they were resolved, and support time left [...] This post...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant start file history supplied kernel information version is invalid