Windows 10: Win 10 Version information

Discus and support Win 10 Version information in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Can someone inform me exactly how old or new my installed Win 10 OS is? I am assuming this build is NOT part of the Insider Preview or Dev... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by N9NU, Aug 1, 2016.

1. N9NU Win User

Win 10 Version information

Hello

Can someone inform me exactly how old or new my installed Win 10 OS is? I am assuming this build is NOT part of the Insider Preview or Dev builds but rather the "more stable" line of builds.

Winver shows:
    Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.494)

Registry shows:

Win 10 Version information [​IMG]

Tnx

Tim
    ARS

:)

N9NU, Aug 1, 2016
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Aug 1, 2016
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, Aug 1, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

You have the latest version released to the general public. Upgrades start rolling out tomorrow. You might see your upgrade to build 14393.5 (14393.0 + cumulative update to .5) tomorrow - or it might be a couple weeks before you get it. Or, you should be able to download the ISO file tomorrow to upgrade manually with a hopefully new Media Creation Tool or Tech Bench website.

NavyLCDR, Aug 1, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    The Version 1511 Build 10586.494 is the same as I have. It's the RTM version, the free Upgrade over my Win7 Pro.

Berton, Aug 1, 2016
  6. N9NU Win User
    Okay....thank you much

Tim
    ARS

N9NU, Aug 1, 2016
  7. essenbe Win User
    Did that answer what you wanted to know?

essenbe, Aug 1, 2016
  8. f14tomcat Win User

f14tomcat, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 Version information - Similar Threads - Version information

2. Can I get some information on the next version of Windows please? Will it be called Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get some information on the next version of Windows please? Will it be called Windows...: I am just curious because I am obsessed with updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-some-information-on-the-next-version-of/a0a01107-5411-49e3-bd0c-b65c1515edba
  3. Can I get some information on the next version of Windows please? Will it be called Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get some information on the next version of Windows please? Will it be called Windows...: I am just curious because I am obsessed with updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-some-information-on-the-next-version-of/a0a01107-5411-49e3-bd0c-b65c1515edba
  4. Windows 11 system information says version 22H2 not 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 system information says version 22H2 not 23H2: I have been having trouble with the latest Cumulative Updates and had to uninstall update KB5033375 after File Explorer would not open. I have temporarily paused Windows Updates because this is the second time in the last couple of months that an update has "broken" File...
  5. Windows 11 system information says version 22H2 not 23H2

Windows 11 system information says version 22H2 not 23H2: I have been having trouble with the latest Cumulative Updates and had to uninstall update KB5033375 after File Explorer would not open. I have temporarily paused Windows Updates because this is the second time in the last couple of months that an update has "broken" File...
  6. Is there an API that will list out all Windows Versions with Build and OS Version Information?

Is there an API that will list out all Windows Versions with Build and OS Version Information?: I would like to see if there is an api that will return something like the following which will list out all windows versions and information? Support and end of life information would be nice to have as well. ReleaseBuildVersionWindows 101904421H2Windows 101904522H2...
  7. Is there an API that will list out all Windows Versions with Build and OS Version Information?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there an API that will list out all Windows Versions with Build and OS Version Information?: I would like to see if there is an api that will return something like the following which will list out all windows versions and information? Support and end of life information would be nice to have as well. ReleaseBuildVersionWindows 101904421H2Windows 101904522H2...
  8. Is there an API that will list out all Windows Versions with Build and OS Version Information?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. question about edit date information to folders in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about edit date information to folders in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version?: Which is the fastest way to find out from 2 folders that conitains other folders with files and files in the folder root directory which one was the last i edited using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version; last updated today at 16 pm UTC -5 Bogota hour?...
  10. question about edit date information to folders in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version?

question about edit date information to folders in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version?: Which is the fastest way to find out from 2 folders that conitains other folders with files and files in the folder root directory which one was the last i edited using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version; last updated today at 16 pm UTC -5 Bogota hour?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant start file history supplied kernel information version is invalid