Windows 10: Win 10 versus Win 7

Discus and support Win 10 versus Win 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a Dell PC 5 months ago installed with Win 10 which I am not at all happy with. I asked the tech at PC World if I could have Win 7 installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ronaldbriggs1, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Win 10 versus Win 7

I bought a Dell PC 5 months ago installed with Win 10 which I am not at all happy with. I asked the tech at PC World if I could have Win 7 installed instead, His reply "No". My old HP had Win 7 and was great. Is this possible?

Jimbo

:)

ronaldbriggs1, Mar 8, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Mar 8, 2019
  4. adoornik Win User

Win 10 versus Win 7

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

Thank you. Troubleshooter did not work. I ran all the listed commands in order and that also did not work.

None of the Windows 10 computers on my home network are on the network list of the Win 7 computer but the Lan connected windows 10 computer does show up on the Windows 7 computer network map.

Any other fixes suggestions would be appreciated?

adoornik, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 versus Win 7

1. Win 10 versus Win 7 - Similar Threads - versus

2. why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?: so i went to play modern combat versus and it gave me a notification saying blah blah blah can't remember so I looked in the app store this was a while ago and I don't know what's going now...
  3. why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?: so i went to play modern combat versus and it gave me a notification saying blah blah blah can't remember so I looked in the app store this was a while ago and I don't know what's going now...
  4. why isn't modern combat versus in the windows app store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Date Modified" versus "Date Created" for Pictures Saved on Windows 10 and 11 Computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Date Modified" versus "Date Created" for Pictures Saved on Windows 10 and 11 Computers: I am using a great free slideshow application called GPhotoShow, which allows me to point towards a directory of all of my greatest pictures of family, friends, travels, etc. and have a random "slideshow of life" running on all of my computers. One is a desktop running...
  6. "Date Modified" versus "Date Created" for Pictures Saved on Windows 10 and 11 Computers

"Date Modified" versus "Date Created" for Pictures Saved on Windows 10 and 11 Computers: I am using a great free slideshow application called GPhotoShow, which allows me to point towards a directory of all of my greatest pictures of family, friends, travels, etc. and have a random "slideshow of life" running on all of my computers. One is a desktop running...
  7. Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress: It's been 1 year i didn't play modern combat versus, now when i'm trying to find my account with my microsoft account, it juts make me a new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-versus-lost-all-my-progress/1aa11681-d8a0-412a-a3fd-4f9135161bc2
  8. Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress

Modern Combat Versus- lost all my progress: It's been 1 year i didn't play modern combat versus, now when i'm trying to find my account with my microsoft account, it juts make me a new one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-combat-versus-lost-all-my-progress/1aa11681-d8a0-412a-a3fd-4f9135161bc2
  9. PC's local access password versus Microsoft acct password

PC's local access password versus Microsoft acct password: I had an older PC where old local access password had expired when screen lock comes up and you need to type password to unlock. It did not reset properly and all subsequent attempt to regain access by resetting password failed all the methods on YouTube to get the CMD prompt...
  10. PC's local access password versus Microsoft acct password

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC's local access password versus Microsoft acct password: I had an older PC where old local access password had expired when screen lock comes up and you need to type password to unlock. It did not reset properly and all subsequent attempt to regain access by resetting password failed all the methods on YouTube to get the CMD prompt...