Windows 10: Win 10 Video Editor when I edit a clip the clip loses all video and has a black screen

Discus and support Win 10 Video Editor when I edit a clip the clip loses all video and has a black screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tried the answer in this thread - Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard did not work. still video showing black.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony2012xt, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Win 10 Video Editor when I edit a clip the clip loses all video and has a black screen

Tried the answer in this thread -

Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard

did not work. still video showing black.

:)

Tony2012xt, Apr 6, 2021
  2. D9fred95 Win User

Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

I am trying to combine two clips together using the video editor in the Photos app and the clips are part of an ongoing scene that I want to combine together seamlessly. But after I exported the video there was a frozen frame for about a second where the
    two clips meet and since the scene is ongoing, it's very noticeable. It did not do this in the preview window when I was editing the video. How exactly can I prevent this "hiccup" when editing?

D9fred95, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app (that can be used as background) copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?

MarcusSpeirs, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Motim Win User

Win 10 Video Editor when I edit a clip the clip loses all video and has a black screen

List \ Index video clips

Hello,
    Trying to make an index list of my video clips in a folder, I copied the path of the folder in Explorer,
    then pasted the folder path in the address bar of Chrome browser and presssd Enter,
    got an html page, saved it as html file.
    When I clicked on the file, it opened in 'Edge' browser, clicked on any link and the clip started playing.
    But when I opened this index file in 'Chrome' browser, some clips started playing for a moment and froze, some played well.
    In a large index, where there were large videos (file size), only sound was played' no video, in 'Edge' they played well, even the large files.
    Any reason where is a problem.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Motim, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 Video Editor when I edit a clip the clip loses all video and has a black screen

1. Win 10 Video Editor when I edit a clip the clip loses all video and has a black screen - Similar Threads - Video Editor edit

2. Blank clip video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank clip video: How can i fix the clip that goes blank?. The video has an audio but the video is blank. How can i fix the video that has been recorded so i can see the clip or some setting that prevent it from happen again....
  3. Blank clip video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank clip video: How can i fix the clip that goes blank?. The video has an audio but the video is blank. How can i fix the video that has been recorded so i can see the clip or some setting that prevent it from happen again....
  4. Recovering a video clip

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovering a video clip: When I am recording using Microsoft DVR my computer lost power due to a power cut and I turned it on again, but the recorded video clip cannot be played. Is there a way to recover this clip or play it? This video is very important to me...
  5. Video Editor trims all my clips

Video Editor trims all my clips: Hello, I am having a problem with the Windows Video Editor. When I open my video project, all the videos that I have added to the storyboard are trimmed to 1-3 seconds. Of course I can go into each single video and readjust them to their correct length but this shouldn't...
  6. Video Editor crops all my clips

Video Editor crops all my clips: Hello, I am having a problem with the Windows Video Editor. When I open my video project, all the videos that I have added to the storyboard are cut to 1-3 seconds. Of course I can go into each single video and readjust them to their correct length but this shouldn't happen...
  7. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App: Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app that can be used as background copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?...
  8. How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor

How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor: I am using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-transitions-to-video-clips-in-video/a418b4dc-2d43-4492-80d2-3ffd0786c9c5
  9. Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor: I am trying to combine two clips together using the video editor in the Photos app and the clips are part of an ongoing scene that I want to combine together seamlessly. But after I exported the video there was a frozen frame for about a second where the two clips meet and...
  10. Video Clip Distortion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Clip Distortion: Sudden problem on my Lenovo laptop running Widows 10. For no apparent reason downloaded video clips, and some You Tube clips are unwatchable. It appears as though a small part of the original picture is magnified to fill the entire screen. Help, please!...