Windows 10: Win 10 View Current Wifi Users

Discus and support Win 10 View Current Wifi Users in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does Win 10 have the capability to show who is currently using my WiFi network? I read if I go to start, windows administrative tools, it might be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by helpout123, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Win 10 View Current Wifi Users

Does Win 10 have the capability to show who is currently using my WiFi network? I read if I go to start, windows administrative tools, it might be buried in there somewhere...

:)

helpout123, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Nov 19, 2018
  3. m3110w Win User
    Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Win 10 View Current Wifi Users

Current active users that are friends

I think it would be nice if when viewing the current active users on the main forum page if the members you are "friends" with were a different color (e.g. yellow) instead of having a "+" after their name. Would make it a lot easier to spot them, especially when there are a lot of members online

Just a suggestion, don't kill me. *Big Grin Win 10 View Current Wifi Users :D

Kreij, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 View Current Wifi Users

1. Win 10 View Current Wifi Users - Similar Threads - View Current Wifi

2. There are currently no power options available, win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    There are currently no power options available, win 10: I am unable to shutdown my computer since some months and I believe some window update caused it. I am using windows 10 Home edition and tried all the troubleshoots which are shown on this website, its very frustrating and thats Why I do not trust auto update. Any...
  3. WIFI issues in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI issues in Win 10: I'm forever having issues with my Lenovo Laptop WIFI connection. It keeps dropping out spasmodically for no reason. I'd like to have some stability when connected to the Internet. The only reliable connections I get are from my desktop and my iPhone and an ancient ACER laptop...
  4. How to view my homes wifi pass on win 10????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to view my homes wifi pass on win 10????: This is newest build win 10. I forgot password and friend wants to connect to my homes wifi. I can reset router but would rater not, submitted by /u/spero1234567 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gojaro/how_to_view_my_homes_wifi_pass_on_win_10/
  5. classic view for win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    classic view for win 10: Dear Sir, your advice is highly appreciated. my new laptop using Win10, i need to use the classic view as win7. can you advice if this possible? if it is possiable please advice how to implement . thanks and regards mohamed...
  6. WIN 10 wifi

WIN 10 wifi: Tried your subjection with CND neset and re boot and it did not pickup channel 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-wifi/3144509a-4844-4b9b-8d83-e8476bb4ed2a
  7. Win 10 viewing Win 10 pc's on Home Network Solved

Win 10 viewing Win 10 pc's on Home Network Solved: This seems to be an issue every time Microsoft comes out with an update. or you have done a fresh install or upgrade. Fortunately I do read older posts and found the solution, but it seems a lot of confusion is still prevalent in 2018. Here's a picture with my network only...
  8. Viewing the password for currently connected Wifi networks

Viewing the password for currently connected Wifi networks: Is the a way to view the password for the wifi network I am already connected to? I signed off the network with my cell phone, cannot remember the password, and would like to avoid bothering the person who knows it. My laptop is connected to the network, but I can't seem to...
  9. Viewing the password for currently connected Wifi networks

Viewing the password for currently connected Wifi networks: Is the a way to view the password for the wifi network I am already connected to? I signed off the network with my cell phone, cannot remember the password, and would like to avoid bothering the person who knows it. My laptop is connected to the network, but I can't seem to...
  10. Win 10 - Icon is not currently active

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 - Icon is not currently active: I have the win 10 icon in the notification list of my win 8.1 computer, but it won't show up on the toolbar even though I have set it to "show icon and notification." It says; "the icon is not currently active," even though I have already updated an identical desktop? 10011