Windows 10: Win 10 Volume On Screen Display not working properly

Discus and support Win 10 Volume On Screen Display not working properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey there, I've grown accustomed to the Volume On Screen Display in Windows 10 and I've always liked the volume-increase to be divided into increments... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThorbenKleinschmidt, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Win 10 Volume On Screen Display not working properly

Hey there, I've grown accustomed to the Volume On Screen Display in Windows 10 and I've always liked the volume-increase to be divided into increments of 2. It's worked flawlessly with my old Infrared wireless headphones Corsair Void RGB pro.

Just yesterday I got myself a new pair of headphones Sony WH-XB900N which run on Bluetooth. I don't have an integrated chip so I bought a Bluetooth dongle TP Link UB400 NANO USB Bluetooth 4.0 and the headset is working perfectly fine.

However, the On Screen Volume Display does no longer work fully. I can still toggle it via the keyboard shortcuts, but the manual touchpad adjustment slider on the right side of the headphones does not trigger it.

I'd love to get it back since I'm used to it by now and don't want to waste my time looking for third party alternatives.

Thanks in advance!

:)

ThorbenKleinschmidt, Jan 16, 2021

2. How to remove volume display on screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

The volume display on the screen lets you adjust the volume easily and check the actual volume level. If you wouldn't want to see it on the screen or on the task bar, you can hide it by performing these steps:

• Right-click on the task bar.
    • Select Settings.
    • Under Notification area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off volume.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Jan 16, 2021
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Win 10 Volume On Screen Display not working properly

Lock screen not working properly on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Oshith,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in lock screen settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "It is not flapped over to password when clicking", you tried to check the issue by clicking through external mouse?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the picture of the lock screen and also try to update Display Adapter driver.

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Step 2: I recommend you to update the latest driver for display adapter in Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update driver software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 Volume On Screen Display not working properly

1. Win 10 Volume On Screen Display not working properly - Similar Threads - Volume Screen Display

2. Display not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display not working properly: My laptop display worked perfectly using hdd, but when im using ssd it just goes black screen.When i connected it to externay displayon hdd it display both laptop screen and external, i tried to switch back to ssd but my laptop screen didn't work it's just displaying the...
  3. Display not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display not working properly: My laptop display worked perfectly using hdd, but when im using ssd it just goes black screen.When i connected it to externay displayon hdd it display both laptop screen and external, i tried to switch back to ssd but my laptop screen didn't work it's just displaying the...
  4. Display not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Volume On Screen Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume On Screen Display: Hi I'm, looking for a way to change the volume on screen display from master volume to an app by app basis like make that change the volume for spotify /youtube/video games independently of eachother rather than change them all by the same amount. For reference:...
  6. Volume bar on top left corner of the screen not working properly

Volume bar on top left corner of the screen not working properly: I always use the fn buttons to regulate the volume and when I press them, the bar appears in the corner of the screen, of course.But I've noticed today I don't know for how many days this has been happening though that when i press the buttons and regulate my volume, I can...
  7. Volume OSD doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume OSD doesn't work properly: I've been having quite a few problems with the Windows OSD Volume, I've formatted the pc several times, reinstalled drivers, but every time a windows defender update arrives. It ends up failing the Volume OSD notification bar. The Volume OSD tends not to appear when I turn...
  8. On screen volume display removal

On screen volume display removal: Dear reader, I'd like to know whether it is possible to get rid of the additional screen one sometimes sees when adjusting the volume through keyboard buttons on Windows 10. I added the an image showing what I was talking about. [ATTACH] So it's not about the number,...
  9. Screen not displaying to monitor properly?

Screen not displaying to monitor properly?: Monitor resolution: 1680 × 1050 Current Screen resolution: 1024 × 768 This happened after the monitor above stopped displaying *anything*, forcing me to use an old 4:3 monitor to see the screen. Then I plugged the 16:10 monitor back in and it displayed properly on that...
  10. Main volume control not working properly

Main volume control not working properly: Having trouble with the main volume control from my laptop. It does move but it doesn't control the volume levels from the different softwares or apps (youtube, Itunes etc). I can control their volume from the volume mixer menu though using their dedicated adjustment levels....