Windows 10: win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated

Discus and support win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; this is my screen shot[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ronnieljohnson, Aug 8, 2019.

1. win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated

this is my screen shotwin 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated [​IMG]

:)

ronnieljohnson, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Windows 10 not activated in Dell laptop

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type slui 4 and hit enter.
    • Select the Country or Region.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Aug 8, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    Unable to Activate Win 8

I was about to suggest run CMD as Admin and then do a "slmgr -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" activation...does anyone know if that works with win8?

jmcslob, Aug 8, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated

1. win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated - Similar Threads - was activated reset

2. after installing win 11 from win 10 activated , win 11 is now not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after installing win 11 from win 10 activated , win 11 is now not activated: my win 10 is activated,,,,,, when I used win 11 installer and installed win 11 it is now not activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-win-11-from-win-10-activated-win/9aae2db1-4e7a-4a9e-9abc-b986027f3e7d
  3. after installing win 11 from win 10 activated , win 11 is now not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after installing win 11 from win 10 activated , win 11 is now not activated: my win 10 is activated,,,,,, when I used win 11 installer and installed win 11 it is now not activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-win-11-from-win-10-activated-win/9aae2db1-4e7a-4a9e-9abc-b986027f3e7d
  4. I reset my laptop and Windows is unable to activate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop and Windows is unable to activate.: Hello,I reset my Alienware 17 R4 today, assuming things would go just like every other reset I've ever done. Unfortunately I am not able to activate my Windows. I did search for help and tried some of the steps other we're suggested to do, but none of the answers are super...
  5. I reset my laptop and Windows is unable to activate.

I reset my laptop and Windows is unable to activate.: Hello,I reset my Alienware 17 R4 today, assuming things would go just like every other reset I've ever done. Unfortunately I am not able to activate my Windows. I did search for help and tried some of the steps other we're suggested to do, but none of the answers are super...
  6. Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.

Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.: My laptop was having issues not booting and wasn't able to roll back to a recovery point. So I reset it and everything was working fine. however at the moment it's saying my windows isn't activated, and there's now a watermark in the corner of my screen. Is there somewhere I...
  7. Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.: My laptop was having issues not booting and wasn't able to roll back to a recovery point. So I reset it and everything was working fine. however at the moment it's saying my windows isn't activated, and there's now a watermark in the corner of my screen. Is there somewhere I...
  8. Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Win 10 previously activated, now it's not !!

Win 10 previously activated, now it's not !!: Hi folks and guru's etc. Strange problem for me. Upgraded from Win 7 Professional last August, not long after Win 10 was released. Went ok at the time, any issues I had were soon resolved. Until last week that is. Not sure if it was an update that done this to my aging PC,...
  10. Reset PC, removed Win 7 to Win 10, now facing activation error

Reset PC, removed Win 7 to Win 10, now facing activation error: Hi, i'm facing activation issues as the title suggests. What I did was upgraded my Win 7 to Win 10 via the bottom right prompt. Activation successful but some things were not working correctly. So I then did a reset PC from scratch and removed everything. PC started with...