Windows 10: win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated

Discus and support win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; this is my screen shot[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ronnieljohnson, Aug 8, 2019.

1. win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated

this is my screen shotwin 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated [​IMG]

:)

ronnieljohnson, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Windows 10 not activated in Dell laptop

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type slui 4 and hit enter.
    • Select the Country or Region.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Aug 8, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    Unable to Activate Win 8

I was about to suggest run CMD as Admin and then do a "slmgr -ipk xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" activation...does anyone know if that works with win8?

jmcslob, Aug 8, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated

1. win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated - Similar Threads - was activated reset

2. activating: I recently reset my pc but I am not able to activate it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activating: I recently reset my pc but I am not able to activate it: I recently reset my pc but I am not able to activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating/a2b26fea-bd9a-404f-ab17-803e5f024ac3
  3. Problems with activation on new dell laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems with activation on new dell laptop: Bought a new dell inspiron laptop came with window 10 home tried to format it and place windows 10 pro in its place but the thing keeps bring up the windows 10 home with the same key . must be in the bios, How can I use my new key to get windows 10 pro installed ? ive tried...
  4. I need help to activate my Win 10..

I need help to activate my Win 10..: im trying to activate my pc but im lost help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-activate-my-win-10/0b05e30f-a3c9-4aac-905a-28f54a510d6e
  5. New HP laptop with activated Win 10 Pro lost activation

New HP laptop with activated Win 10 Pro lost activation: My daughter got a new laptop, with Windows 10 Pro activated on it, it booted with an account named after the model of the laptop (Zbook 15). Assuming to use that as the Admin account I decided to create a user account for her. Not bound with a Microsoft account, because she's...
  6. Windows 10 blank activation page after resetting my dell laptop with preinstalled windows...

Windows 10 blank activation page after resetting my dell laptop with preinstalled windows...: Hi, I have reset my labtop which i bought it with a pre installed windows version on it , windows was windows 8 then upgraded to 10 for free. After reset , windows is asking me to activate it. i am facing a trouble when going to>> settings , then >>windows activation...
  7. Reset repair - now loss of activation

Reset repair - now loss of activation: Any ideas chaps. Have just had to do a 'reset' on a windows 10 Home laptop. Originally, this laptop (owned by a neighbour) was supplied with Windows 7 home. At the opportune time it was updated to windows 10. Following a problem when the neighbour found it would not...
  8. not activated now

not activated now: Thanks, and I am trying to learn more about "Clean Install" and Windows 10 activation. When I first upgraded to win 10, and during the first 4 days after updating the win 10 system file said is was "activated" but then i started saying that is was not activated.... and I...
  9. Win 10 previously activated, now it's not !!

Win 10 previously activated, now it's not !!: Hi folks and guru's etc. Strange problem for me. Upgraded from Win 7 Professional last August, not long after Win 10 was released. Went ok at the time, any issues I had were soon resolved. Until last week that is. Not sure if it was an update that done this to my aging PC,...
  10. Reset PC, removed Win 7 to Win 10, now facing activation error

Reset PC, removed Win 7 to Win 10, now facing activation error: Hi, i'm facing activation issues as the title suggests. What I did was upgraded my Win 7 to Win 10 via the bottom right prompt. Activation successful but some things were not working correctly. So I then did a reset PC from scratch and removed everything. PC started with...