Windows 10: win 10 was activated ,but deactivated by updates

Discus and support win 10 was activated ,but deactivated by updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; win 10 was installed and activated ,then after the updates installed , the error code 0xc004c003 clamed that the OS was not activated, that i uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rsquirt, Aug 16, 2019.

1. rsquirt Win User

win 10 was activated ,but deactivated by updates

win 10 was installed and activated ,then after the updates installed , the error code 0xc004c003 clamed that the OS was not activated, that i uninstall 3 of the updates{accordantly} how ever update kbu509094 cant be uninstalled and or changed ,the advise was to purchase true win10 with a code ,therefore the OS was activated prior to the 4 updates, AND I HAVE A DVD WITH A CODE, how ever the update kbu509094 presents a problem in regards the activation of win 10 home /pro Ver on this machine ,the reason I am posting this
    Thread/Question to optain an option in regards this personal action by a employee at michrosoft ,because of the updates . unable t activate win 10 that i paid for is unreasoable /yes or no ? if there is a fix ,please provide some of a reasoable explanation . other wise why have a forum ,it is to share experiences yes or no ?thank`x in advance ,as I said the OS was activated proper prior to the 4 updates 3 unintalled and 1 is unremovable and can not be changed is presenting my reason for the joining the forum .

:)

rsquirt, Aug 16, 2019

2. Activation and Updates

I have Comodo Premium Anti-Virus and Firewall installed. Would this be sufficient to disable Windows Defender? If so, what steps should I take to permit Windows Defender to bypass Comodo Anti-Virus and Firewall and become able to be activated?

I just deactivated Comodo Anti-Virus and Firewall, but to no avail. I still could not activate Windows Defender. There has to be another cause. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I would be very interested.

Philip1749, Aug 16, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Aug 16, 2019
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Windows 10 deactivated after mobo replace.

Yes, he will have to redo activation. And he can do that using a spare HDD. He could even do that with just an empty partition on the existing hard drive.

Sequence of events:

1. Change of MOBO triggered a change in hardware configuration which deactivated WIN 10 on HDD A.
    2. Remove HDD A from new MOBO and put blank HDD B on it.
    3. Install WIN 8 on HDD B. Ensure it is activated. Upgrade to WIN 10. Ensure it is activated.
    4. Now the new MOBO hardware info is stored on Microsoft activation servers.
    5. Remove HDD B and reinstall HDD A.
    6. The existing Windows 10 on HDD A will activate based upon the hardware info stored on Microsoft activation servers in step 4.

Windows 10 recalculates the hardware configure each time it starts. If it is the same as last time, it stays activated. If it is different than last time it deactivates - and if it doesn't find the new hardware on Microsoft activation servers, it stays deactivated.

NavyLCDR, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. win 10 was activated ,but deactivated by updates - Similar Threads - was activated deactivated

2. Windows 10 deactivated after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 deactivated after update: Hi. My windows 10 installation got deactivated last night after an update. I'm getting error 0xc0000022. Trying to enter my key again says its invalid. I've ran sfc /scannow but it was unable to fix some errors. How should I proceed next?...
  3. Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working

Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working: Hello! My copy of Windows was deactivated on my computer, and I can't get it to reactivate. I suspect it has something to do with the Software Protection service, which I can't get to run (Error code 5: Access Denied). The product key came with the computer itself, so I don't...
  4. Win 10 Activation

Win 10 Activation: Hi. I purchased a Win10 digital licence from the MS Store back in December 18. The PC I activated with this has worked fine until now. With no hardware change at all, it is now showing as not activated. I've ran the trouble shooter and it repeatedly says it couldn't contact...
  5. win 10 activation

win 10 activation: well the problem is that i changed my pc specs from fx8300 to ryzen 7 2700 now the problem is that i cannot activate my win 10 i had it since the time that u could like pre order it for free i tried the trubleshooter but it wont help like at all any solutions...
  6. Windows 10 deactivated after update

Windows 10 deactivated after update: After I restarted my PC yesterday, I was greeted with an "Activate Windows, Go to settings to activate Windows." watermark on the bottom right of my PC. After using the troubleshooting feature the most useful information I found was when I clicked on "I changed hardware on...
  7. Win 10 Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Activation: I'm having trouble activating my windows with a key that was given to me as a gift, I want to activate my windows and I'm willing to buy another key, however, I'm afraid it will not work for any other reason, since this did not work either....
  8. win 10 activation

win 10 activation: I just upgraded from win 7 ultimate x86 sp2 to win 10 pro insider preview. I've run two product keys and both took but I cannot activate this product. Error code tells me that administrator needs more permission. can anyone help ?? Thank you !!...
  9. Windows 10 Upgrade + Clean install Activates then Deactivates

Windows 10 Upgrade + Clean install Activates then Deactivates: Ye old Error code: 0xC004C003 I made sure 8.1 Pro to the upgrade to 10 Pro was activated before I did a clean install. This last month the system has been acting weird. Once in windows its fine, but I was getting startup errors that made windows restart while starting...
  10. Win 10 No Activation

Win 10 No Activation: I have a Desktop PC which I upgraded to Win10 with no problems. I also have a Laptop, HP ProBook which was also offered to upgrade to 10 which I did and gave to my daughter. She attends University away from home, and I never had a chance to look at the laptop much. She...