Windows 10: win 10 was activated ,but deactivated by updates

Discus and support win 10 was activated ,but deactivated by updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; win 10 was installed and activated ,then after the updates installed , the error code 0xc004c003 clamed that the OS was not activated, that i uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rsquirt, Aug 16, 2019.

1. rsquirt Win User

win 10 was activated ,but deactivated by updates

win 10 was installed and activated ,then after the updates installed , the error code 0xc004c003 clamed that the OS was not activated, that i uninstall 3 of the updates{accordantly} how ever update kbu509094 cant be uninstalled and or changed ,the advise was to purchase true win10 with a code ,therefore the OS was activated prior to the 4 updates, AND I HAVE A DVD WITH A CODE, how ever the update kbu509094 presents a problem in regards the activation of win 10 home /pro Ver on this machine ,the reason I am posting this
    Thread/Question to optain an option in regards this personal action by a employee at michrosoft ,because of the updates . unable t activate win 10 that i paid for is unreasoable /yes or no ? if there is a fix ,please provide some of a reasoable explanation . other wise why have a forum ,it is to share experiences yes or no ?thank`x in advance ,as I said the OS was activated proper prior to the 4 updates 3 unintalled and 1 is unremovable and can not be changed is presenting my reason for the joining the forum .

:)

rsquirt, Aug 16, 2019

2. Activation and Updates

I have Comodo Premium Anti-Virus and Firewall installed. Would this be sufficient to disable Windows Defender? If so, what steps should I take to permit Windows Defender to bypass Comodo Anti-Virus and Firewall and become able to be activated?

I just deactivated Comodo Anti-Virus and Firewall, but to no avail. I still could not activate Windows Defender. There has to be another cause. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I would be very interested.

Philip1749, Aug 16, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Aug 16, 2019
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Windows 10 deactivated after mobo replace.

Yes, he will have to redo activation. And he can do that using a spare HDD. He could even do that with just an empty partition on the existing hard drive.

Sequence of events:

1. Change of MOBO triggered a change in hardware configuration which deactivated WIN 10 on HDD A.
    2. Remove HDD A from new MOBO and put blank HDD B on it.
    3. Install WIN 8 on HDD B. Ensure it is activated. Upgrade to WIN 10. Ensure it is activated.
    4. Now the new MOBO hardware info is stored on Microsoft activation servers.
    5. Remove HDD B and reinstall HDD A.
    6. The existing Windows 10 on HDD A will activate based upon the hardware info stored on Microsoft activation servers in step 4.

Windows 10 recalculates the hardware configure each time it starts. If it is the same as last time, it stays activated. If it is different than last time it deactivates - and if it doesn't find the new hardware on Microsoft activation servers, it stays deactivated.

NavyLCDR, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. win 10 was activated ,but deactivated by updates - Similar Threads - was activated deactivated

2. Deactivate win 11 s.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivate win 11 s.: Trying to deactivate win 11 s and run win 11 home. When I get so far I'm asked to log-in as guardian, I do and screen goes back to question again, over and over. Any help for me except to return the computer, just got it today?...
  3. unable to deactivate win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to deactivate win 10: unable to deactivate win 10 by slmgr. vbs /upk, tried this slmgr. vbs /upk, command but after restarting and connecting with internet it got digital license and still activated....
  4. unable to deactivate win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unable to deactivate win 10: unable to deactivate win 10 by slmgr. vbs /upk, tried this slmgr. vbs /upk, command but after restarting and connecting with internet it got digital license and still activated....
  5. unable to deactivate win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Win 10 deactivated

Win 10 deactivated: How do you fkers get away with deactivating my legit windows 10 install because I had to replace a motherboard? You're a criminal organization, you just stole from me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-deactivated/397a5ecd-1c11-4984-bb2e-bf298714cdaf
  7. Activation and Win 10 Update errors

Activation and Win 10 Update errors: I upgraded Win 7 Home premiumOEM to Win 10 Home using the free upgrade over a year ago and have had no issues. Then the product key was accepted. Now I am asked to activate windows but neither the Win 7 or 10 product keys work. The activation screen sometimes lists the...
  8. The Dreaded Win 10 Deactivation Message

The Dreaded Win 10 Deactivation Message: So, as many have in the past, I updated my system about 2 weeks ago to the latest updates. Almost immediately, I started noticing that apps wouldn't load when I clicked on the icons on the taskbar. Then I tried opening a couple of apps that would open and then immediately...
  9. Windows 10 Pro, activated suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 Pro, activated suddenly deactivated: Hello, I have an issue where my Windows 10 Pro suddenly got deactivated yesterday night. Upgraded to Pro on 06 October 2019 until yesterday was fine, but at the night I noticed on the left bottom screen there is watermark about "Activate Windows, Go to Settings to activate...
  10. Activated Windows suddenly deactivated after update

Activated Windows suddenly deactivated after update: Hello! My activated Windows 10 suddenly asks me to activate it and go to Settings to activate. I get the permanent watermark on the lower right corner. I've never had this issue before. I got this after the latest update, I tried all the troubleshooters and CMD tasks, but...