Windows 10: WIN 10 wifi

Discus and support WIN 10 wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Tried your subjection with CND neset and re boot and it did not pickup channel 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnStephenson2, Jan 13, 2019.

1. WIN 10 wifi

Tried your subjection with CND neset and re boot and it did not pickup channel 5

:)

JohnStephenson2, Jan 13, 2019
  2. m3110w Win User

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Jan 13, 2019
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. WIN 10 wifi

After Upgrade To WIN 10, cannot detect WiFi and I cannot ON my WiFi

Original Title :After Upgrade To WIN 10

Im using WIN 7 home premium Is suggest to upgrade to WIN 10 to feel the diffrence.

After 3rd days Exploring WIN 10, my Laptop cannot detact WiFi and I cannot ON my WiFi .....

what Must I do ?

ZUKIE'HASHIM, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

WIN 10 wifi

1. WIN 10 wifi - Similar Threads - wifi

2. what is the wifi gateway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the wifi gateway: Where can the "gateway" numbers for wifi network be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-wifi-gateway/a9c1b7fe-68da-41e2-b960-dc98f20453d2
  3. what is the wifi gateway

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the wifi gateway: Where can the "gateway" numbers for wifi network be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-wifi-gateway/a9c1b7fe-68da-41e2-b960-dc98f20453d2
  4. what is the wifi gateway

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....: If anyone have idea about this, please comment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-wifi-option-gets-disabled-when-i-use-the/90c88825-bc5f-4dac-b93d-8d1019621aaa
  6. Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....

Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....: If anyone have idea about this, please comment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-wifi-option-gets-disabled-when-i-use-the/90c88825-bc5f-4dac-b93d-8d1019621aaa
  7. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  8. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  9. can’t connect to school wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can’t connect to school wifi: Hi, I can’t connect to my school’s EAP security WiFi and I don’t know what to do. I have an HP 14t-ep000 windows 11 and I have been trying to connect all different ways but I can’t seem to connect to it. Every time I try to connect, it says “can’t connect to this network”...
  10. can’t connect to school wifi

can’t connect to school wifi: Hi, I can’t connect to my school’s EAP security WiFi and I don’t know what to do. I have an HP 14t-ep000 windows 11 and I have been trying to connect all different ways but I can’t seem to connect to it. Every time I try to connect, it says “can’t connect to this network”...