Windows 10: win 10 will not boot

Discus and support win 10 will not boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after reinstalling windows 10 and all updates, windows will not boot up. I keep getting to the choose an option screen and nothing works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TomMiller_053, Dec 1, 2020.

1. win 10 will not boot

after reinstalling windows 10 and all updates, windows will not boot up. I keep getting to the choose an option screen and nothing works.

:)

TomMiller_053, Dec 1, 2020
  2. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Dec 1, 2020
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

Interesting that it works on that oldie but goody laptop.

I don't notice any speed lags with Win-10 TP, but I'm using it on an i5-4670K system with an SSD for the boot drive, so it's snappy.

RealNeil, Dec 1, 2020
  4. NGeo Win User

win 10 will not boot

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

win 10 will not boot

1. win 10 will not boot - Similar Threads - boot

2. wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS: I have a Dell OptiPlex 780 that I upgraded to windows 10 pro and is working fine. Now I have an NVME ssd drive in a USB enclosure that has windows 11 pro, and I wanted to boot to it from a usb port but my BIOS will not recognize the NVME external drive. Is there a way to...
  3. wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wanted to multi boot win 10/11 with NVME ssd drive on an old PC with legacy BIOS: I have a Dell OptiPlex 780 that I upgraded to windows 10 pro and is working fine. Now I have an NVME ssd drive in a USB enclosure that has windows 11 pro, and I wanted to boot to it from a usb port but my BIOS will not recognize the NVME external drive. Is there a way to...
  4. Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?: I've recently had issues with my laptop only 3 years old. I installed the latest windows 11 update a couple of weeks ago and since then, my computer is not booting up correctly. For example, I push the power button and the keyboard lights up but there is no display on the...
  5. Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?

Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?: I've recently had issues with my laptop only 3 years old. I installed the latest windows 11 update a couple of weeks ago and since then, my computer is not booting up correctly. For example, I push the power button and the keyboard lights up but there is no display on the...
  6. Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?: I want to remove that hard drive from pc because it is starting to fail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-windows-boot-manager-to-another-drive/49d45fc6-2fe3-43fe-961d-0c7e6037786d
  7. Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?: I want to remove that hard drive from pc because it is starting to fail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-windows-boot-manager-to-another-drive/49d45fc6-2fe3-43fe-961d-0c7e6037786d
  8. Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?

9. Is it possible to run clean boot from command prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to run clean boot from command prompt?: In Windows 10 I did a clean boot with everything disabled. I am attaching even Ethernet cable because my WiFi auto connecting was disabled from before. And still I can't create a new pin. I know my password and pin but I am not able to type them. Is it possible to enter...
  10. Is it possible to run clean boot from command prompt?

Is it possible to run clean boot from command prompt?: In Windows 10 I did a clean boot with everything disabled. I am attaching even Ethernet cable because my WiFi auto connecting was disabled from before. And still I can't create a new pin. I know my password and pin but I am not able to type them. Is it possible to enter...