Windows 10: Win 10 windows shrink after inactivity

Discus and support Win 10 windows shrink after inactivity in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello -- Does anyone have information about solving the problem in which Win 10 windows shrink to a small rectangle in the upper left of the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Larry Mehl, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Win 10 windows shrink after inactivity

Hello --

Does anyone have information about solving the problem in which Win 10 windows shrink to a small rectangle in the upper left of the screen after a period of inactivity?

Thanks for any information,

L Mehl

:)

Larry Mehl, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Win 10 clean install question

This is what I would do:
    • Shrink the hard drive partition until it's small enough to fit on the SSD.
    • Clone the Windows 8.1 setup to the SSD.
    • Boot off the SSD and make sure that Windows 8.1 is happy (i.e., no complaints about activation).
    • Upgrade to Windows 10 on the SSD.
    This way, you know that Windows 8.1 has a valid setup on the SSD before doing anything else. Plus, the Windows 10 upgrade will be processed much faster on the SSD. Finally, you still have the hard drive setup to fall back to if anything goes wrong.

Static~Charge, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Win 10 windows shrink after inactivity

scroll inactive window

Hi,

To address your concern with Scroll Inactive Window, we suggest that you update the driver of your mouse. Check this link
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes.

MaRoselle Cag, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 windows shrink after inactivity

1. Win 10 windows shrink after inactivity - Similar Threads - shrink inactivity

2. Drive C: cannot exdend on a shrinked space on drive D:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive C: cannot exdend on a shrinked space on drive D:: Hello since i after dual boot Windows 11 pro and Windows Ultimate which is my favorite version.Since i ran out of space because of the 170 Windows updates i tried to extend my storage and i cant Should i remove drive C: and extend to 100 GB and reinstall windows 7 ultimate...
  3. Drive C: cannot exdend on a shrinked space on drive D:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive C: cannot exdend on a shrinked space on drive D:: Hello since i after dual boot Windows 11 pro and Windows Ultimate which is my favorite version.Since i ran out of space because of the 170 Windows updates i tried to extend my storage and i cant Should i remove drive C: and extend to 100 GB and reinstall windows 7 ultimate...
  4. Windows 11 snipping tool windows shrinking automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 snipping tool windows shrinking automatically: Whenever I take a screenshot with windows button + shift + s the screenshot works as normal, however when I open the snipping tool window to view my screenshot it automatically starts shrinking from the bottom right corner and I don't mean minimizing to the taskbar, the...
  5. Windows 11 snipping tool windows shrinking automatically

Windows 11 snipping tool windows shrinking automatically: Whenever I take a screenshot with windows button + shift + s the screenshot works as normal, however when I open the snipping tool window to view my screenshot it automatically starts shrinking from the bottom right corner and I don't mean minimizing to the taskbar, the...
  6. Shrink volume size error. The last unmovable file appears to be: \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shrink volume size error. The last unmovable file appears to be: \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA: I want to partition my C: drive, but the available shrink volume size is very less even when is have around 900GB of free storage. I have already tried disabling the header, pager and system recovery file. It didn't work.The error in event viewer is given as: The last...
  7. Shrink volume size error. The last unmovable file appears to be: \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA

Shrink volume size error. The last unmovable file appears to be: \$Extend\$UsnJrnl:$J:$DATA: I want to partition my C: drive, but the available shrink volume size is very less even when is have around 900GB of free storage. I have already tried disabling the header, pager and system recovery file. It didn't work.The error in event viewer is given as: The last...
  8. Error: "the volume you have selected to shrink may be corrupted. Use chkdsk to fix the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: "the volume you have selected to shrink may be corrupted. Use chkdsk to fix the...: Hi all,For some very specific context that may apply to the situation: I recently tried to install Linux Ubuntu onto my Windows 10 computer in order to complete some programming projects. I had just about completed the process and got to a few steps before actually...
  9. Error: "the volume you have selected to shrink may be corrupted. Use chkdsk to fix the...

Error: "the volume you have selected to shrink may be corrupted. Use chkdsk to fix the...: Hi all,For some very specific context that may apply to the situation: I recently tried to install Linux Ubuntu onto my Windows 10 computer in order to complete some programming projects. I had just about completed the process and got to a few steps before actually...
  10. Error: "the volume you have selected to shrink may be corrupted. Use chkdsk to fix the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging