Windows 10: Win 10 Won't Accept PW On Diagnostic Startup

Discus and support Win 10 Won't Accept PW On Diagnostic Startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi:Start in "diagnostic startup". Windows will not accept my known good account password. PIN is also not available. PC is now stuck in "diagnostic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by K EOhrn, Jun 3, 2021.

1. K EOhrn Win User

Win 10 Won't Accept PW On Diagnostic Startup

Hi:Start in "diagnostic startup". Windows will not accept my known good account password. PIN is also not available. PC is now stuck in "diagnostic startup". Using Windows Recovery Environment results in same failure to recognise password. This is a known good password for my account, and successfully logs me into another machine on the same account.

:)

K EOhrn, Jun 3, 2021
  2. Jon1008 Win User

Win 10 Pro will not accept changed pw

I changed my win pw using this:

cmd

ran as admin

net user <name> PwDpassword

win accepted change

now it is telling me: YOUR PASSWORD WAS CHANGED ON ANOTHER DEVICE. YOU MUST SIGN IN TO THIS DEVICE ONCE WITH YOUR NEW PASSWORD, THEN YOU CAN SIGN IN WITH YOUR PIN.

I know the PIN and the new PW, when I enter the changed PW it tells me incorrect pw

HELP, please

Jon1008, Jun 3, 2021
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Win 10 Won't Accept PW On Diagnostic Startup [​IMG]

tamo, Jun 3, 2021
  4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Win 10 Won't Accept PW On Diagnostic Startup [​IMG]

tamo, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Win 10 Won't Accept PW On Diagnostic Startup - Similar Threads - Won't Accept Diagnostic

2. Stuck in diagnostics startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in diagnostics startup: I was trying to troubleshoot by using Diagnostic Startup to rule out if software was interfering with my computer, so I used msconfig to chooseDiagnostic Startup so only system services would run, and now I"m stuck in it. At the lock screen, it says "Something happened with...
  3. Stuck in diagnostics startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in diagnostics startup: I was trying to troubleshoot by using Diagnostic Startup to rule out if software was interfering with my computer, so I used msconfig to chooseDiagnostic Startup so only system services would run, and now I"m stuck in it. At the lock screen, it says "Something happened with...
  4. Stuck in diagnostics startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck in diagnostics startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Pin & Password not accepted after msconfig diagnostic startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Pin & Password not accepted after msconfig diagnostic startup: Using a Shift-Restart I can get into the recovery menus and even login to the command prompt using the same password that doesn't work at GUI boot. Is there a way from the command prompt to set it to what msconfig calls a normal boot? Thanks! 179157
  7. Diagnostic startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Diagnostic startup: My shitful ass came out of curiosity in attempt to speed up my laptop, I went to system configuration, clicked on diagnostic startup and restart without hesitation, and now I can't sign in past the lock screen. It says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click...
  8. Win 10 Pro will not accept changed pw

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 Pro will not accept changed pw: I changed my win pw using this: cmd ran as admin net user <name> PwDpassword win accepted change now it is telling me: YOUR PASSWORD WAS CHANGED ON ANOTHER DEVICE. YOU MUST SIGN IN TO THIS DEVICE ONCE WITH YOUR NEW PASSWORD, THEN YOU CAN SIGN IN WITH YOUR PIN. I...
  9. Stuck In Diagnostic Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck In Diagnostic Startup: I messed up my computer and need some real expert help to straighten this one out. Any assistance / suggestions would be appreciated. Details are below: MY SYSTEM: Dell E6400 Upgraded from Win 7 to Win10 Pro (so directories after c prompt show old folders and Win10...
  10. Win 10 stuck in diagnostic startup no login window

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 stuck in diagnostic startup no login window: Hi, I set windows to do a diagnostic startup to try and chase down a problem but... It gets to what would be the login screen ( power, ease of access etc in bottom right) but the login boxes are not there and every so often the screen brightens and try to do something but...