Windows 10: Win 10 won't boot after screen goes grey.

Discus and support Win 10 won't boot after screen goes grey. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I started the game today that lunch in window mode. When I tried to change it to full screen, everything went grey and after I reset the pc it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rav, Apr 14, 2019.

1. RAV
    Rav Win User

Win 10 won't boot after screen goes grey.

Hi,

I started the game today that lunch in window mode. When I tried to change it to full screen, everything went grey and after I reset the pc it won't boot properly. First I get "Prepering Automatic repair" then "Diagnosing screenshot of SrtTrail.txtyour PC" and after that "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC"
    Here is my SrtTrail screenshot

Win 10 won't boot after screen goes grey. [​IMG]

Can anyone help me with this?

:)

2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

4. Win 10 won't boot after screen goes grey.

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 won't boot after screen goes grey.

1. Win 10 won't boot after screen goes grey. - Similar Threads - won't boot screen

2. Laptop screen goes blank after Windows 10 boots if HDMI is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop screen goes blank after Windows 10 boots if HDMI is plugged in.: A few weeks ago, my Acer laptop began behaving oddly. This began suddenly and persists. When I turn it on, I can see the Acer startup screen, as usual. After Windows 10 boots, the screen goes blank IF the HDMI is plugged in. If the HDMI is not plugged in, there is no problem...
  3. screen greyed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen greyed: Hey My computer screen suddenly got a grey filter over the working area. I can still see colours so it's not the windows, alt, c thing. It's like there is a fly screen or similar over the bottom 90% of the working area. Can anyone help please? Driving me insane. Thanks...
  4. windows 10 grey screen after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 grey screen after sleep: I get a grey screen after waking my laptop up after sleep https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-grey-screen-after-sleep/3ea0b01d-794d-49e2-a831-35209967b9d9
  5. HP comp won't boot after win 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP comp won't boot after win 10 update: I've had my Envy desktop for two years now and 4 the fourth time, my comp will not bootup after a win 10 update. before, hp would assist me to resolve this however now they refuse and suddenly insist that it is a MS problem. I do not think so. In researching this, I have...
  6. Win 10 Pro Dell T3600 Won't Boot to Desktop, Goes To Advanced Recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Pro Dell T3600 Won't Boot to Desktop, Goes To Advanced Recovery: Computer was running fine. Thought I would run a scan on my SSD drive. So I made the mistake of right clicking on my SSD drive with the Win 10 Pro OS, selecting properties, and then Scan. It immediately went into a scan and repair loop always ending at Automatic Repair...
  7. GREY SCREEN

in Windows 10 Customization
    GREY SCREEN: What do I do to fix this problem you gave me with windows 10 upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/grey-screen/bb626332-6cc8-4888-bc06-f61fc98abd2f
  8. Grey Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Grey Screen: Hi, I have a problem where if the monitor has been switched off for a while (but PC is still on), when I turn monitor back on I just have a grey screen, no cursor or anything. Lights on PC are still on, but I have to switch PC off, then back on, and all is fine again. I...
  9. Laptop won't boot after installing Win 10

Laptop won't boot after installing Win 10: I really have gotten myself into a bind here. Yesterday, I went to install Win 10 on an old laptop that I use for just browsing the web, and the kid uses to do homework, and sometimes play Starcraft. I had Win 7 Pro 32-bit installed on it. The installation went fine but then...
  10. Win 10 won't boot up after install updates ?

Win 10 won't boot up after install updates ?: Hello & Thanks : Win 10 won't boot up after install updates . Well , not without entering F2/F12 setup . At set up I have to change boot device to dvd . Then change it again to boot device to hdd . Also , I get these updateHistory msgs: * "Failed to install"...