Windows 10: Win 10 won't boot after screen goes grey.

Discus and support Win 10 won't boot after screen goes grey. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I started the game today that lunch in window mode. When I tried to change it to full screen, everything went grey and after I reset the pc it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rav, Apr 14, 2019.

1. RAV
    Rav Win User

Win 10 won't boot after screen goes grey.

Hi,

I started the game today that lunch in window mode. When I tried to change it to full screen, everything went grey and after I reset the pc it won't boot properly. First I get "Prepering Automatic repair" then "Diagnosing screenshot of SrtTrail.txtyour PC" and after that "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC"
    Here is my SrtTrail screenshot

Win 10 won't boot after screen goes grey. [​IMG]

Can anyone help me with this?

:)

2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

4. Win 10 won't boot after screen goes grey.

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 won't boot after screen goes grey.

1. Win 10 won't boot after screen goes grey. - Similar Threads - won't boot screen

2. Windows 10/Grey screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10/Grey screen: Today at 8:48 AM #4,750 Morning all... I wonder if anyone can help. I'm having trouble with my new laptop running on Windows 10. After attempting a restore to a earlier time during the morning, which should only take approx 20 minutes, I found this was taking 2 1/2 hours...
  3. Win 10 Pro Dell T3600 Won't Boot to Desktop, Goes To Advanced Recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Pro Dell T3600 Won't Boot to Desktop, Goes To Advanced Recovery: Computer was running fine. Thought I would run a scan on my SSD drive. So I made the mistake of right clicking on my SSD drive with the Win 10 Pro OS, selecting properties, and then Scan. It immediately went into a scan and repair loop always ending at Automatic Repair...
  4. GREY SCREEN

in Windows 10 Customization
    GREY SCREEN: What do I do to fix this problem you gave me with windows 10 upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/grey-screen/bb626332-6cc8-4888-bc06-f61fc98abd2f
  5. Win 10 won't boot up anymore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Win 10 won't boot up anymore: I used to have dual boot separate hard drives the win 10 on SSD and the Win 7 on a 500gb. Yesterday I started getting some freezing and when I looked at ctrl alt delete I saw Acresso Soft Manager front and center so I went in win 7 erased some files involving the soft one in...
  6. Resolution greyed at 1366x768 after win update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution greyed at 1366x768 after win update: Hi, After updating my Dell Optilex 3010 from win 7 to win 10, I cannot change the resolution. The only option I get is 1336x768. My monitor only supports 1280x1024. The image is stretched: [img] Before the update I had many resolution options including 1280x1024....
  7. Grey Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Grey Screen: Hi, I have a problem where if the monitor has been switched off for a while (but PC is still on), when I turn monitor back on I just have a grey screen, no cursor or anything. Lights on PC are still on, but I have to switch PC off, then back on, and all is fine again. I...
  8. Windows 10, screen goes black after booting, can you help me?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10, screen goes black after booting, can you help me?: After the Asrock logo (when the is Starts booting) the screen'd gone black and my usb decvices'd turned off (mouse, keyboard etc.). I reinstalled the os, but the issue staid. The only change is : sometimes it happens 5 mins later so I can get into the Windows. I don't think...
  9. Laptop won't boot after installing Win 10

Laptop won't boot after installing Win 10: I really have gotten myself into a bind here. Yesterday, I went to install Win 10 on an old laptop that I use for just browsing the web, and the kid uses to do homework, and sometimes play Starcraft. I had Win 7 Pro 32-bit installed on it. The installation went fine but then...
  10. Win 10 won't boot up after install updates ?

Win 10 won't boot up after install updates ?: Hello & Thanks : Win 10 won't boot up after install updates . Well , not without entering F2/F12 setup . At set up I have to change boot device to dvd . Then change it again to boot device to hdd . Also , I get these updateHistory msgs: * "Failed to install"...