Windows 10: Win 10 wont open

Discus and support Win 10 wont open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im having trouble with my windows 10, i tried to go to the Recovery environment, but what comes out after the "Please wait" Is just a black screen,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KatTomic, Aug 21, 2020.

1. KatTomic Win User

Win 10 wont open

im having trouble with my windows 10, i tried to go to the Recovery environment, but what comes out after the "Please wait" Is just a black screen, I've tried waiting for it for almost an hour and theres nothing.

And now, whenever i turn on my computer, it'll say "Preparing Automatic repair" And after thats done, it'll go to the black screen again.

Can anyone PLEASE help

:)

KatTomic, Aug 21, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 wont update

Have you tried the second step?

(Searching for the error message e.g.

windows update database corrupt

is also a useful approach- e.g. finds
    Win 10 Update Database Corruption Solved - Windows 10 Forums
    - where the next step is the one I suggested above).

dalchina, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 21, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Win 10 wont open

topgundcp, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 wont open

1. Win 10 wont open - Similar Threads - wont open

2. Microsoft Store wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wont open: I bought Windows from my university and whenever I try to open the store it says I can’t open it and I need to contact the IT. I just want to play minecraft but cant update it if I cant access the store...
  3. Microsoft Store wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store wont open: I bought Windows from my university and whenever I try to open the store it says I can’t open it and I need to contact the IT. I just want to play minecraft but cant update it if I cant access the store...
  4. Windows 11 windows Security wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 windows Security wont open: When I tried to open Windows security it just hands on the logo screen. I tried a lot of steps - resetting via Powershell, resetting and repairing via settings, and following all the steps I can find in online guides, and nothing seems to work. I'm fully up to date on Windows...
  5. Windows 11 windows Security wont open

Windows 11 windows Security wont open: When I tried to open Windows security it just hands on the logo screen. I tried a lot of steps - resetting via Powershell, resetting and repairing via settings, and following all the steps I can find in online guides, and nothing seems to work. I'm fully up to date on Windows...
  6. why wont google chrome app open

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    why wont google chrome app open: when i open google chrome a pop up said You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-google-chrome-app-open/91441244-5893-4a6c-87bc-79e333fe7445
  7. why wont google chrome app open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont google chrome app open: when i open google chrome a pop up said You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-google-chrome-app-open/91441244-5893-4a6c-87bc-79e333fe7445
  8. why wont google chrome app open

9. My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator: Today I installed a new motherboard, cpu and a graphics card and now after having my computer turned on for a minute all of my apps crash and wont open unless I run them as administrator. I have tried different solutions to fix this problem but none of them have helped, I...
  10. My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator

My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator: Today I installed a new motherboard, cpu and a graphics card and now after having my computer turned on for a minute all of my apps crash and wont open unless I run them as administrator. I have tried different solutions to fix this problem but none of them have helped, I...