Windows 10: Win 10 wont recognize my Canon camera!

Discus and support Win 10 wont recognize my Canon camera! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I hope this is in the right catergory? I think I may have caused this problem by changing settings in my Nokia android phone? I've noticed that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ross dalrymple, May 28, 2019.

1. Win 10 wont recognize my Canon camera!

I hope this is in the right catergory? I think I may have caused this problem by changing settings in my Nokia android phone? I've noticed that my phones OS is like Win 10 and it's connected to my Desktop through the Wi-Fi? Being 66 y/o, I'm not up to date with this stuff so much! My camera started with not being able to download photos to my computer HP P6-2203a and eventually to not recognizing my camera! I tried taking the SD card out and putting it in the card reader but that doesn't work either, it is not recognized? After trying a few forums and trying fixes without success I reinstalled Win 10, uploaded new drivers, etc...etc... and I'm still back where I started a few months ago. Any ideas, suggestions, Welcome.

:)

ross dalrymple, May 28, 2019

2. Canon Powershot camera not recognized correctly by Windows 10

Tried to transfer photos from my Canon PowerShot A3100 IS to my computer for the first time since upgrading to Windows 10. At first, I couldn't get the computer to recognize that the camera was even attached. I played around with it for a bit, and finally
    it showed up. I was able to the camera recognized, but it didn't show up in the "hidden icons" window. Some more playing around and I was able to upload photos from the camera using the new Windows photo software, but I couldn't use the Canon photo software,
    which didn't recognize that the camera was there. Help!

BTW, I have another camera, a Panasonic, and I've been successfully transferring photos using the Panasonic software since shortly after the upgrade. I had reinstalled both the Canon and the Panasonic software after the upgrade. I had to do a little bit
    of work to get the Panasonic working, but it was nothing like what's happening with the Canon.

Any suggestions?

Mary AnneCrecelius, May 28, 2019
  3. Rene_3003 Win User
    Connect Canon 350D camera to Windows 10

After downloading Windows 10 our computer ( upgrade W 7 to W 10) does not recognize the Canon camera anymore , so we can not import pictures. A Canon driver seems to be not available. Any suggestions to improve?

Rene_3003, May 28, 2019
  4. Win 10 wont recognize my Canon camera!

Canon cameras are not working on Win 10

Either of my Canon cameras are working since I've been on Windows 10. The cable is fine, the computer can detect the cameras, there's a "ring" when I plug it, but I can't download pictures or connect to the SD card as an external drive. The Device manager
    can detect I have a Canon camera connected, but tells me the Driver is not installed. There is no driver on the Canon websites for those cameras.

I have installed the WIndows Media player, as suggested by somem to get the necessary driver, to no effect.

I have tried to unplugged all my USB devices before connecting my camera, to no effect.

I have tried to install all software suggested by Canon, to no effect.

The cameras are a Canon Powershot SX 130 IS and a Canon Powershot D20.

The problem seems to also exist on Nikon camera, as I've been reading around. No working solution seems to have been published as of now...

LouisGilbert, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 wont recognize my Canon camera!

1. Win 10 wont recognize my Canon camera! - Similar Threads - wont recognize Canon

2. My integrated camera cant be recognized/wont show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My integrated camera cant be recognized/wont show up: My built-in camera for ASUS x515EA wont show up on any apps/websites even after i tried to reinstall the drivers, checked the show hidden devices on device manager, checking privacy settings, pressing fn + f10 and adding legacy hardware. what should i do??...
  3. My integrated camera cant be recognized/wont show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My integrated camera cant be recognized/wont show up: My built-in camera for ASUS x515EA wont show up on any apps/websites even after i tried to reinstall the drivers, checked the show hidden devices on device manager, checking privacy settings, pressing fn + f10 and adding legacy hardware. what should i do??...
  4. Win 10 - Internal notebook camera sometimes not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 - Internal notebook camera sometimes not recognized: Hey, so my internal notebook camera is very often not recognized. When I reboot Windows it always works flawlessly. So at some point if I only knew what triggers this it stops being recognized. This is extremely annoying when I have a lot of programs open and need to close...
  5. Win 10 - Internal notebook camera sometimes not recognized

Win 10 - Internal notebook camera sometimes not recognized: Hey, so my internal notebook camera is very often not recognized. When I reboot Windows it always works flawlessly. So at some point if I only knew what triggers this it stops being recognized. This is extremely annoying when I have a lot of programs open and need to close...
  6. Win 10 - Internal notebook camera sometimes not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Win 10 doesn't recognize Canon PowerShot SX720 HS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 doesn't recognize Canon PowerShot SX720 HS: HiI have Canon PowerShot SX720 HS, till recently I successfully connect the camera to my Win10 PC but recently I have a new Win10 PC and the Camera is not detected on it. I have tried several USB cables and also tried to connect it to my laptop but I get the same result.I...
  8. Win 10 doesn't recognize Canon PowerShot SX720 HS

Win 10 doesn't recognize Canon PowerShot SX720 HS: HiI have Canon PowerShot SX720 HS, till recently I successfully connect the camera to my Win10 PC but recently I have a new Win10 PC and the Camera is not detected on it. I have tried several USB cables and also tried to connect it to my laptop but I get the same result.I...
  9. Win 10 doesn't recognize Canon PowerShot SX720 HS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Canon A710IS not recognized on Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon A710IS not recognized on Win 10: I've had a laptop with Win10 about a year now, and an older Canon A710IS camera. Since I couldn't find the cable, in the past, I've pulled the SD card and used the card reader to view and images. I recently found the USB cable and hooked it up. I hear a tone that something is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wonrt recognize canon 10d