Windows 10: win 10 won't run backup

Discus and support win 10 won't run backup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am running win 10 on a surface pro 4 with the latest updates from MS. I have never used the backup option in Settings. Today I turned it on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JimmaP, Jun 15, 2020.

1. JimmaP Win User

win 10 won't run backup

I am running win 10 on a surface pro 4 with the latest updates from MS. I have never used the backup option in Settings. Today I turned it on and selected only one folder, Documents, to backup. I selected my removable SD card as the backup drive. When I press the button to start the backup it gives an error. It says Win cannot access the drive, file, or whatever, you may not have permission.

:)

JimmaP, Jun 15, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

win 10 won't run backup [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

win 10 won't run backup

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

win 10 won't run backup [​IMG]

Thema:

win 10 won't run backup

1. win 10 won't run backup - Similar Threads - won't run backup

2. Win 10 daily backup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 daily backup: I use the legacy Win 10 Backup and Restore for my daily backups. I don't use File History as it doesn't have as much flexibility. I have also found that if I open the MMC and go to Windows Logs/Application it shows the results of the backup. See first snip. [ATTACH] Under...
  3. Win 10 Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Backup: I would like to know how I can set the Win 10 backup to a specific folder. I am able to have the backup set to a network drive but cannot see how to set it for a specific folder on the drive. I would appreciate your assistance....
  4. win 10 backup

win 10 backup: I reformatted the hard disc which was full and now I cannot acses backup cycle to start a new backup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-backup/c68dd6c7-dc58-42fd-b016-55895e7c351b
  5. Win 10 backup

Win 10 backup: Why does win 10 backup not happen when scheduled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-backup/8837fd0f-be09-4b5f-ae97-29da44c97fd4
  6. how to run win 10 image backup?

how to run win 10 image backup?: so here is the situation I did install windows 10 and created a image backup into a secondary SSD then I went back to windows 7 with a previous image backup from my secondary SSD now I'm trying to run back to windows 10 by using the image backup from my secondary SSD...
  7. backup win 10

backup win 10: ok I am going to reset the pc and want to know how do I backup my all settings after reinstalling and how do I restore when needed 2.microsoft edge frequently creates problem of not loading any site why so? I restarted pc and it works why...
  8. Win 10 Backup

Win 10 Backup: Using "Backup and Restore (Windows 7) on my Windows 10 System on my Lenovo Laptop, I received the error message. Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\defaultuser0\Contacts. Error:(STATUS_WAIT_2 (0x80070002)) Backup encountered a problem while backing...
  9. Image Backup - Win 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Image Backup - Win 10: I may be the first one to do it, or maybe not. But just a reminder to everyone (who did hard installation on SSDs and HDDs). All of us here have just clean installed the Win 10 Tech Preview. If it's running okay now, before you go any further messing it up and before bugs...
  10. OneDrive won't install/run on Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive won't install/run on Win 10: Hello, I recently purchased Office 365 Business and began to install the software on 3 computers: home, work, and laptop. The install for the work and laptop computers (Win 7 & Win 10) went perfect but for some reason I cannot get OneDrive to work on my Win 10 computer at...