Windows 10: Win 10 won't Wake-up from Sleep (slumber) State

Discus and support Win 10 won't Wake-up from Sleep (slumber) State in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My computer goes to sleep quite alright, but refuses to wake up and resume. Computer needs to be choked off to start again. Any tips Champs?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bit, Oct 1, 2016.

1. BIT
    Bit Win User

Win 10 won't Wake-up from Sleep (slumber) State

My computer goes to sleep quite alright, but refuses to wake up and resume. Computer needs to be choked off to start again.

Any tips Champs?

:)

2. Widows 10 Power problems

Installed Win 10 on my HP notebook and now it won't wake up from sleep. I have to do a hard restart. Also when I use shut down process it only goes to sleep and then won't wake up. Anyone else having this problem?

RichardCastellano, Oct 1, 2016
  3. Open or dissect the Booklet 3G ??

because of the linmited ram, im not sure about running 20 apps at once...not that i have ever needed to.

but waking from sleep takes about 15-18 sec from a deep slumber of a day or two and only a few seconds if it was just recent

ceroberts75, Oct 1, 2016
  4. BIT
    Bit Win User

I guess I solved my problem:

Right click Start | select Device Manager | Open System Devices | Right click Intel Management Engine Interface | select Properties | Open Power Management Tab | UNCHECK: ALLOW THE COMPUTER TO TURN OFF THIS DEVICE TO SAVE POWER

This worked for me, but does not mean it is the only cause and the only remedy.

Good luck!

5. "I guess I solved my problem:

Right click Start | select Device Manager | Open System Devices | Right click Intel Management Engine Interface | select Properties | Open Power Management Tab | UNCHECK: ALLOW THE COMPUTER TO TURN OFF THIS DEVICE TO SAVE POWER

This worked for me, but does not mean it is the only cause and the only remedy.

Good luck!"

WORKED for me. Thanks for your input
    *Smile*Smile*Smile. No words to thank u

Raamakirtinan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 won't Wake-up from Sleep (slumber) State - Similar Threads - won't Wake Sleep

2. Computer won't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't wake up from sleep: My PC won't wake up from sleep using my mouse; my mouse just turns on for 2 seconds then turns off again. If I use the power button it goes into a loop of being on for 10 seconds then being off for 10 seconds then back on etc. I just have to press the power button for 5...
  3. Computer won't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't wake up from sleep: My PC won't wake up from sleep using my mouse; my mouse just turns on for 2 seconds then turns off again. If I use the power button it goes into a loop of being on for 10 seconds then being off for 10 seconds then back on etc. I just have to press the power button for 5...
  4. Computer won't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wake up from Sleep state

in Windows 10 Support
    Wake up from Sleep state: I have a annoying issue: my PC (Win10 64 bit, version 1909, - desktop HP) [img] is wake up from Sleep mode randomly, without any apparent user intervention. Of course, I checked in my command line powercfg -devicequery wake_armed, and as response I got NONE. However, my...
  6. Laptop won't wake up from sleep

Laptop won't wake up from sleep: Hi Everyone, I use a HP Pavilion HP-cc-134TX When laptop is connected to power-cord and left idly for certain amount of time, Laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode. I have to manually hard-restart the system. I tried: 1. ' powercfg -h off ' but this did not help 2....
  7. Windows 10 won't wake up from sleep.

Windows 10 won't wake up from sleep.: For the past few weeks my laptop won't wake up from sleep. When I try to wake it the power light turns on red and stays red (usually it only shows red for a few seconds when waking from sleep or during POST then turns blue when windows takes over) and the screen stays dark....
  8. Win 10 won't Wake up

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 won't Wake up: I have a Dell OptiPlex 9020 w/ Win10 Enterprise. When monitors sleep the machine will not wake. It is in a hard locked position and have to hard reboot the machine. The machine only locks up when the monitors are asleep. Hibernation and or Sleep has been turned off. Can...
  9. Computer won't wake up from sleep

Computer won't wake up from sleep: I hear the computer turn back on and the light is on, but the screen is still black. My mouse and keyboard are unresponsive (can't turn backlight on). I have to do a hard shut down. When it's back on, it's like it woke up from sleep mode, not a fresh restart. This just...
  10. Problems waking from sleep state

Problems waking from sleep state: Fresh install of Windows 10 Pro x64 has an issue waking from sleep. Moving mouse/pressing keyboard wakes the computer, and once desktop displays, the mouse and keyboard does not function and ethernet has red X. Mouse is wireless (USB transceiver) and switching USB ports will...