Windows 10: WIN 10 x64 PRO CAN'T CONNECT TO HOME HUB

Discus and support WIN 10 x64 PRO CAN'T CONNECT TO HOME HUB in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So far I've spent the better part of 4 days with techs from Microsoft and Bell Canada, have tried at least a dozen different "solutions" and my problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JULIOINGE, Sep 2, 2020.

1. JULIOINGE Win User

WIN 10 x64 PRO CAN'T CONNECT TO HOME HUB

So far I've spent the better part of 4 days with techs from Microsoft and Bell Canada, have tried at least a dozen different "solutions" and my problem remains unresolved.

To reach the Hub 2000 one has to search for 192.168.2.1, over the years I've done it without problems but since Aug. 25th it remains out of reach tried Edge, Firefox, Chrome, the Wi-Fi is OK, Fibe TV is OK, internet is OK but not 192.168.2.1.

The worst part: I can reach it in seconds using my Android smartphone anytime I want!!!

Why does Win 10 fails where Android breezes right along?

What is so special to 192.168.2.1?

I'm ready for the looney bin.

Please and thank you,

Jc

:)

JULIOINGE, Sep 2, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

WIN 10 x64 PRO CAN'T CONNECT TO HOME HUB [​IMG]

tamo, Sep 2, 2020
  3. tamo Win User

tamo, Sep 2, 2020
  4. tamo Win User

Yes I am using a genuine apple cable and tried your method but still having issues . The device connects and all looks fine for a few minutes then it drops connection then reconnects and repeats this behaviour so I've gave up .see attached images.

Thanks for your help , I think I'm going to get a Samsung .

tamo, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

1. WIN 10 x64 PRO CAN'T CONNECT TO HOME HUB - Similar Threads - x64 PRO CAN'T

2. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I have replaced my old laptop with a new one.My old PC had Win 10 Pro free update from Win 7 Pro.The new one has Win 10 Home. I was advised that all I needed to do was to change the product key using the one I had for Win 7 and it would update to the Pro version. This did...
  3. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I have replaced my old laptop with a new one.My old PC had Win 10 Pro free update from Win 7 Pro.The new one has Win 10 Home. I was advised that all I needed to do was to change the product key using the one I had for Win 7 and it would update to the Pro version. This did...
  4. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Win 10 Pro to Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Pro to Win 10 Home: I have an old PC loaded with Win 10 Pro. As I cannot increase the RAM on this PC, I'd like to move to Win 10 Home. Is it possible with this license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-pro-to-win-10-home/090c2436-3600-4f0d-8068-55f8030bddfe
  6. Can't upgrade from win 10 home to pro

Can't upgrade from win 10 home to pro: Hi I have Dell inspiron 5670 and running windows 10 home. I purchased windows 10 pro via storehaven't got any product key and when I tried installing it says it can't finish the upgrade and the error code is - 0xc004f200 I purchased this laptop with the windows 10 home...
  7. Can't upgrade from Win 10 Home to Pro

Can't upgrade from Win 10 Home to Pro: I have just purchased this upgrade inside Microsoft Store. However, when I go to Activation -> Go to the store -> Install, it says "Something happened and we can't start the upgrade". Something! No error code, no hint, not even a log in the event viewer, NO-TH-IN-G! I tried...
  8. Cannot connect to HOMEGROUP on Win 10 Pro or Home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to HOMEGROUP on Win 10 Pro or Home: Back in Win 7, I had my wife's Home PC networked to my Pro PC to share files, etc, through 'Homegroup'. I upgraded to Win 10 on both PCs and now cannot send files from one PC to another. I tried to 'join' Homegroup but I cannot remember the original password. If I...
  9. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I upgraded my Win 8.1 into a Win 10 Home but it is not working properly. Does anyone can help me out how to find a free (and sound!) Win Pro for a clean install? 20601
  10. A plethora of problems...Win 10 Home x64

in Windows 10 Support
    A plethora of problems...Win 10 Home x64: I'm posting this from work, so I don't have access to my logs. Before I dive into the multitude of issues, here's the system specs: Dell XPS 8700SE i7-4790 @ 3.60ghz (not over clocked) 16GB DDR3 2TB Seagate HDD (2 of them actually). Only 1 hooked up at a time:...