Windows 10: Win 10: Xbox App crashes when uploading a clip

Discus and support Win 10: Xbox App crashes when uploading a clip in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I upload a clip the xbox app crashes at 98% My courser turns into the blue circle like its loading then the app crashes and my clip doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BAMFxSN1P3R, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Win 10: Xbox App crashes when uploading a clip

Every time I upload a clip the xbox app crashes at 98%

My courser turns into the blue circle like its loading then the app crashes and my clip doesnt upload

Shows this in event viewer

Faulting application name: XboxApp.exe, version: 44.44.1808.7002, time stamp: 0x5b69e9d4
    Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version: 10.0.17134.81, time stamp: 0x4f4899f8
    Exception code: 0xc000027b
    Fault offset: 0x00000000006a4e02
    Faulting process id: 0x3c9c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d4534d9ea0e4e7
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.XboxApp_44.44.7002.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\XboxApp.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll
    Report Id: 0612a51a-1d63-4789-a329-11d8e26c2d58
    Faulting package full name: Microsoft.XboxApp_44.44.7002.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Faulting package-relative application ID: Microsoft.XboxApp

What ive tried:

Restarted app

Reset app in settings

Deleted app reinstalled

checked for updates

tried the beta app

None have worked.

:)

BAMFxSN1P3R, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Adeezl Win User

Xbox app crashes during uploading videos

Yeah the guys advice is just not helpful for the OP's situation. Doing a SFC is really quite out there. This issue has nothing to do with system corruption, it's just a badly made XBOX app for windows 10. I mean party chat is still listed as "BETA". Many
    people are having this problem, Xbox APP just crashes like the OP stated at around 98-99% of the video upload. It's not from using a 3rd party editor either, I use the official XBOX app to upload and get the same results. 98-99% Xbox APP crashes, video does
    not get uploaded to our feed.

For me it happens constantly on Forza Horizon 3 and now Gears of War 4 for Windows 10. It's most definitely an issue with the Xbox APP internally or via the XBOX play anywhere titles.

Forza Horizon 3 has told me numerous times after taking vids/screenshots in Windows 10 that it doesn't even know what the game is hah.. "unknown game". Can't upload much because of the crashing issue on videos.

This is on the MSFT side of things, now the uploader's system files or hardware.

Adeezl, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Windows 10 Xbox App: Game DVR Issue with Trimming Clips

Hi,

Let's answer the following questions to properly isolate your case:

• Are you getting any error messages upon trimming a clip?
    • With what game is the said issue happening?
    • Is this happening to others clips on a different game as well?
    • Are you logged in with the same Microsoft account in the Xbox app on Windows 10 and on the Xbox One?
    To help resolve your concern with the Game DVR in the Xbox app on Windows 10, you may check
    for updates for apps and games from Windows Store
    . Also, check for any updates on your Windows 10 PC by clicking this

link
    and perform the steps provided.

In addition, you may trim a clip in the Xbox app on a different Windows 10 PC and test if the same instance occurs. Check out the hardware requirements for game DVR on Windows 10

here

Looking forward to your response.

Paul Bab, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Win 10: Xbox App crashes when uploading a clip

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Win 10: Xbox App crashes when uploading a clip

1. Win 10: Xbox App crashes when uploading a clip - Similar Threads - Xbox App crashes

2. Windows 10 Xbox app crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Xbox app crashing: Every Time I try to open Xbox app on windows 10 *To use gamepass* It crashes as you can see here! Recording *Via Youtube* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-xbox-app-crashing/7190ef71-5b7a-4124-aa35-603753088ccf
  3. Windows 10 Xbox app crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox app crashing: Every Time I try to open Xbox app on windows 10 *To use gamepass* It crashes as you can see here! Recording *Via Youtube* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-xbox-app-crashing/7190ef71-5b7a-4124-aa35-603753088ccf
  4. Xbox Game Bar Clips

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Bar Clips: Hey there I am trying to get some clarification. I used multiple posts on here to move my captures to a SSD drive, and it is working fine. I wanted to do a quick test of recording a small clip without the drive plugged in, but I haven't been able to find it yet. I was just...
  5. Win 10 lose internet when uploading files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 lose internet when uploading files: I have problem with losing my internet connection for a week now when I try to send any files through discord, teams, messenger, gmail etc. I happens on random. Sometimes sending works but sometimes connection is lost every time I try to send certain file through certain...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Clip

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar Clip: I didn't know where to post this so I posted it here. I was playing apex and clipped something from gamebar. When I went to check out the clip all it was showing was my in game settings for apex. Is this a problem for other people too and is there a fix? I was using apex in...
  7. Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload: So, here's the situation: I have Halo 2 for Windows Vista installed on my Windows 10 machine. The game bar does work, I can record clips and save screenshots and they do show up in my Xbox companion app for my pc, BUT, I cannot upload either forms of media. I have done some...
  8. can not upload game clips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not upload game clips: I used the xbox game bar and I can not uploaded my game clip because it says something about privacy settings on xbox.com but I checked everything and I am good is there anything else that can can be done....
  9. Win 10 xbox app netorking problems / crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 xbox app netorking problems / crashes: To all of you that are having problems streaming your Xbox to windows 10 and are receiving "Networking Problems" and the stream freezing. In my case I noticed that the game sound continued. This issue was solved for me: Nothing to do with the network. It was the power...
  10. win 10 apps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 apps crashing: hello how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/win-10-apps-crashing/34d46ac1-ce0b-4554-a297-3dea94d23b50

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app crashing when uploading clip

2. win10 xbox app crashes on video upload

3. xbox ap chrashe when i download a clip

4. xbox app crashes when i try to upload,
  5. xbox beta app crashes on upload,
  6. xbox app crashes when uploading,
  7. XBOX APP clip crash