Windows 10: Win 10 xbox app netorking problems / crashes

Discus and support Win 10 xbox app netorking problems / crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; To all of you that are having problems streaming your Xbox to windows 10 and are receiving "Networking Problems" and the stream freezing. In my case I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WLMarshall, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Win 10 xbox app netorking problems / crashes

To all of you that are having problems streaming your Xbox to windows 10 and are receiving "Networking Problems" and the stream freezing. In my case I noticed that the game sound continued.

This issue was solved for me: Nothing to do with the network. It was the power settings for the graphics.

SYSTEM: Intel motherboard, I7 3770 with onboard graphics.

In my case I had an Intel graphics power setting option open up and change to power option to "Maximum Performance".

Settings> System> Power and Sleep> Additional power settings> Change plan settings> Change Advanced Power Settings> Intel Graphics.

Could work for other graphics cards if they appear in Advanced Power Settings.

:)

WLMarshall, Sep 19, 2018

2. XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Xbox App on Windows 10 Crashes Every 15 Sseconds

Hi,

The Xbox account, the in-game account, and an outdated version of the Xbox app are possible reasons why the Xbox app keeps on crashing. For us to provide proper resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?

Wilfred Mac, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Win 10 xbox app netorking problems / crashes

Xbox App and Xbox App (Beta) keep crashing on Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox App (Beta) keeps on crashing. It is possible that the app is not updated or there is a software conflict with the other apps installed on your PC. To resolve your concern, We suggest that you perform the following solutions
    on your PC:

Solution 1. Run the Windows Apps troubleshooter by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link to fix problems with apps
    from Microsoft Store.

Solution 2. Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Solution 3. Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell in the search box.
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.
    • Launch Windows Store and download the
      Xbox App (Beta)

If the issue persists, click on this link for the steps to perform a clean
    boot. This process will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup applications. It also helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update to your PC.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 xbox app netorking problems / crashes

1. Win 10 xbox app netorking problems / crashes - Similar Threads - xbox app netorking

2. Problems with Xbox App Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Xbox App Win 11: Hello Together,i have Problems with my xbox app on windows 11. I own the Gamepass ultimate and can download the games but when running i cant login in every single Game.The XBOX Support helped me isolating the Issue to windows 11 bc. Streaming on Handy app and Xbox Series S...
  3. Problems with Xbox App Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Xbox App Win 11: Hello Together,i have Problems with my xbox app on windows 11. I own the Gamepass ultimate and can download the games but when running i cant login in every single Game.The XBOX Support helped me isolating the Issue to windows 11 bc. Streaming on Handy app and Xbox Series S...
  4. Xbox app problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app problems: Hi guys,I am new to a laptop with windows 10s installed. The xbox app was pre installed and I have xbox game pass so was looking forward to getting a PC game to give it a whirl, namely Football Manager 2022 which is available on the game pass. I keep getting an error 0x00001...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox app crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Xbox app crashing: Every Time I try to open Xbox app on windows 10 *To use gamepass* It crashes as you can see here! Recording *Via Youtube* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-xbox-app-crashing/7190ef71-5b7a-4124-aa35-603753088ccf
  6. Windows 10 Xbox app crashing

Windows 10 Xbox app crashing: Every Time I try to open Xbox app on windows 10 *To use gamepass* It crashes as you can see here! Recording *Via Youtube* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-xbox-app-crashing/7190ef71-5b7a-4124-aa35-603753088ccf
  7. Xbox app problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox app problem: The xbox app crashes before fully loading everytime but only on my main PC account , i created a second account and it could open the xbox app so is there anyway to fix my main PC account...
  8. Safemode with Netorking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safemode with Netorking: I recently bought a new laptop and had to change from Windows 7 to Windows 10. In Windows 7, I was able to reboot in safe-mode networking and I could get online to do what I needed. All I have is a wireless network and am running WiFi 4 802.11n. When I reboot my Windows 10...
  9. Win 10: Xbox App crashes when uploading a clip

Win 10: Xbox App crashes when uploading a clip: Every time I upload a clip the xbox app crashes at 98% My courser turns into the blue circle like its loading then the app crashes and my clip doesnt upload Shows this in event viewer Faulting application name: XboxApp.exe, version: 44.44.1808.7002, time stamp:...
  10. win 10 apps crashing

win 10 apps crashing: hello how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/win-10-apps-crashing/34d46ac1-ce0b-4554-a297-3dea94d23b50