Windows 10: Win 10 Your Phone app won't send photos

Discus and support Win 10 Your Phone app won't send photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Works fine with text messages, but just says "Sending..." when a photo is attached. Eventually times out. Any suggestions? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Apesbrain, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Apesbrain Win User

Win 10 Your Phone app won't send photos

Works fine with text messages, but just says "Sending..." when a photo is attached. Eventually times out. Any suggestions? Thanks.

:)

Apesbrain, Nov 19, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Win 10 Your Phone app won't send photos [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Win 10 Your Phone app won't send photos [​IMG]

4. Win 10 Your Phone app won't send photos

Photos App won't recognize my Windows Phone

Hi,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that the Photos app is not recognizing the Windows phone even though you can import the photos from the Windows phone through File explorer.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Did you tried to connect the Windows Phone to the other USB port and check to isolate the issue?

• Is this the first time you are facing this issue with the Photos app after installing Windows 10?
    Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps to fix the issue.

Step 1:

As you are able to import the photos from your phone through the File explorer, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Make a folder called "testslide" (or whatever in File explorer)

• Put 3 or 4 images which you have imported from the Windows phone to File explorer into the
      testslide folder.

• Open Photos app, click on
      Setting
      (gear symbol) at the left bottom corner).

• Choose Add a folder under the Sources.

• Find this "testslide" folder and add the respective folder.

• Now check whether the Photos app is showing the photos from the selected folder.
    Note: Try to turn off the option
    Show my cloud only content from One Drive in the Photos app settings menu and check to isolate the issue.

If the issue persists, follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to run the Windows apps troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below link to run the troubleshooter.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Reference: I suggest you to refer to the section If your PC can’t find your device in the below article and check if it helps.

Import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows-8/import-photos-videos#troubleshooting

The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 also.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Your Phone app won't send photos

1. Win 10 Your Phone app won't send photos - Similar Threads - Phone app won't

2. Your phone app won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your phone app won't start: Hi, I am trying to configure the app on your phone, but this is what happens when I open it and nothing else happens. Some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-wont-start/3f9bd1a7-e38b-4b0d-8258-d471f0cc4d6b
  3. Your Phone app won't pair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't pair: I'm unable to get my new S21 to pair with my Surface Studio 2. If has paired with my other computers no issue. All my other computers are in Windows Insider of some sort, the Surface Studio 2 runs the GA version of of windows 10. Anyone else experience this issue before?...
  4. Your Phone App Won't Disconnect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App Won't Disconnect: I have uninstalled the Your Phone app on my mobile phone. I have unlinked my mobile phone from the app on my laptop. However, when I make a call on my mobile the call is still coming through on my laptop. I don't want this to continue. How do I fix this issue?...
  5. Your Phone app won't load any phone

Your Phone app won't load any phone: Dear community, I've been searching and trying everything I can find to solve my problem. It all started when, after September, 29th, Your Phone app on Windows stopped syncronizing with my mobiles. Checking through the web, I did all, including uninstalling it both on my...
  6. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone: This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening, everything works great. I love it. But as soon as I shut down my PC and then go about my business the following day, when I...
  7. Your Phone Photos

Your Phone Photos: So Microsoft Your Phone shows the last pictures I took. Is there a way to have also images of Whatsapp, Reddit etc to show up? submitted by /u/Hamudinator [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbfghv/your_phone_photos/
  8. Your Phone App - Won't Connect

Your Phone App - Won't Connect: All I'm getting from the app on the Windows side is, "Please install the app we texted you and sign in with my email address," yet I'm receiving no text. I just have a spinning wheel. The app comes pre-installed in my Note 10+, and so I've no idea how I'm supposed to sign...
  9. The Your Phone App Won't Sync Android 10

The Your Phone App Won't Sync Android 10: Any ideas on how I can get the Your Phone app to sync? I had it working with an old phone but just tried again after a year or so and it won't sync anything but show's it connected. I tried: -Removing data on the android app and windows app -Reinstalling both apps...
  10. Your Phone App Not working Win 10

Your Phone App Not working Win 10: Sometimes my "Your Phone" app quits working. A few times a day when I go to start and click on "your phone", nothing happens. It looks like the button gets pushed but nothing after that. If I reboot the computer it works fine for a while then dies again. Is anyone else having...