Windows 10: Win 10

Discus and support Win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First let me start by saying this is the worst website I have ever used. Have spent three hour try to replay to a help email I got from Vijay_Verma.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JosephLinhoss, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Win 10

First let me start by saying this is the worst website I have ever used. Have spent three hour try to replay to a help email I got from Vijay_Verma. Typed a whole page and when I went to upload a few things lost the typed reply. Have trouble with live mail, and win 10 and Microsoft are terrible. Now having said that can anyone tell how to find replies from this person?

1. Uploaded some things for that person to look at, could not type anything!

2. Ran sfc/scannow, found numerous integrity problems and fixed them. Have ran it again and still no problems.

3. As Vijay_Verma suggested, tried running win 10 update trouble shooter. Run windows update-apply this fix-pending updates for this machine-apply this fix-resolving problems-one trouble shooting step to resolve WU issues is to delete and re download updates to your computer-would you like to try this step-apply fixed. Fixed all but one issue-re ran WU-went through all the steps and now shows all issues all resolved.

4. Went into Task Manager-almost everything had stopped running-a lot of things had stopped running-went through everyone and restarted-by the time I finished most had stopped running-window defender and another anti virus I have would not start running again. Reran sfc/scannow and windows update trouble shooter-everything is fixed with these.

5. On shut down-get message-explorer.exe-application error-the instruction error at 0x00007FF8E038055C referred memory at 0x00007FF8A29E3EB0-the memory could not be read-click ok to terminate the program.

6. How to remove Photo Add on-get message-couldn't install-will try shortly. Has been doing this for months and cannot get rid of it in notifcations

7. Have pinkish horizontal line about eight inches from right side of monitor.

8. Have all types of issues with printing-can copy from the internet and prints fine-such as coupons-scan and save documents, pictures etc-when I try to print them colors are not correct-if tries to print in color have lines running through it. Have run printer trouble shooter-nothing is wrong-have run all cleaning and alignment of printing heads.

9. Every time I type all this crap out and try to upload pictures and documents thinking that might help you all to resolve these issues, half will not upload or I loose all this and have to start over. Where can I save these drafts for further reference.

Joseph.....Thank you

:)

JosephLinhoss, Apr 18, 2019
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. adoornik Win User
    Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Win 10

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Win 10