Windows 10: win 10volume MAK product key

Discus and support win 10volume MAK product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello All, good greetings, i have purchsed win 10 volume MAK license key for 25 PC Activations from supplier. that is i purchased 25 license from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mohammed Abdulqayyum, Sep 27, 2020.

1. win 10volume MAK product key

Hello All,

good greetings,

i have purchsed win 10 volume MAK license key for 25 PC Activations from supplier. that is i purchased 25 license from one volume MAk key.

now i want to know two things

1 how to know how many pc's i activated with this key or out of 25 how many activation counts are remaining for my purchased key.

2 i activated win 10 in one pc with my Volume MAK key. now if i format that pc, what happens to that key, is that key still count as used or that will be available for another use.

your reply will be Appreciated.

Thanks & Best Regards

Mohammed.

:)

Mohammed Abdulqayyum, Sep 27, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mak key

Hi my Windows 10 is activated by Kms server .

I got a man key of Windows 10.

SO, HOW CAN I change from Kms server to MAK key . Pls tell me the required steps and At which step would I need An internet connection.

Hritik Kandari, Sep 27, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Why was I not asked for a product key when upgrading to Win 10?

According to your spec you have Win 10 Pro, but perhaps that doesn't reflect your PC.

You haven't stated which edition of Win 10 you have on this machine, nor what your Win 10 key is for.

For example, if you already have Win 10 Pro and your key is Win 10 Home, that would be a retrograde step.

For interest only:
    Change Product Key in Windows 10

More on product key if you search this list or look at 'Related Tutorials' in the above.
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index

dalchina, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

win 10volume MAK product key

Windows 7 Pro MAK Key and Upgrade

The key will be whatever one the computer is currently activated with, which in your case would be the MAK key.
    You would have to change the product key to the one on the COA then do the upgrade. That should work.

Right click on Computer then Properties. Use the Change product key link at bottom right.

Is the MAK key from Techsoup? I've upgraded a couple of our 8.1s to 10 with no problems so far.

Ztruker, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

win 10volume MAK product key

1. win 10volume MAK product key - Similar Threads - 10volume MAK product

2. Win 10 product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 product key: I have an HP laptop, I have installed Linux Ubuntu for the final year Engineering project, and a few days ago GRUB menu is corrupted, then Linux got corrupted, and now Windows too, so the question is can I extract the product key without accessing the windows. There are some...
  3. Win 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 product key: I have an HP laptop, I have installed Linux Ubuntu for the final year Engineering project, and a few days ago GRUB menu is corrupted, then Linux got corrupted, and now Windows too, so the question is can I extract the product key without accessing the windows. There are some...
  4. win 11 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 product key: Bought win 11 pro but scratched off the last 7 digits by accident. Cannot activate it. Have everything that it came with. How do I get the last digits? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-product-key/8eae9499-9281-4685-9871-b0178e2b946f
  5. win 11 product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 11 product key: Bought win 11 pro but scratched off the last 7 digits by accident. Cannot activate it. Have everything that it came with. How do I get the last digits? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-product-key/8eae9499-9281-4685-9871-b0178e2b946f
  6. Win 10 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 product key: Why we able to find win 10 product key with cmd and this is legally true https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-product-key/87359acb-6006-4ad0-a1aa-165b130dec91
  7. MAK VOLUME key?

MAK VOLUME key?: I had a retail license for windows 10 pro. I went to the microsoft store and then installed windows 10 pro for workstations since it was free. Afterwards I typed slmgr /xpr and slmgr /dli. It showed me that my machine is permanently activated but it had a MAK VOLUME license....
  8. MAK key

MAK key: Good evening, I have bought a Windows 10 key on the Internet and than activated it on my PC. It appeared to be a MAK key and so i got scammed. The seller told me that it is not possible for me to be refunded su I decided just to delete this key from my PC slmgr /upk and...
  9. Mak Key Enterprise question

Mak Key Enterprise question: Hello all, I have obtained a windows 10 enterprise Volume MAK USB and key. Although this is kind of a waste in the meantime I just want to use it on one PC. So is it possible for me to use this USB and the key and install it on the one for the time being. 116846
  10. Product key for Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key for Win 10: I converted from Windows 7 to the free version of Windows 10 home. Can I get a product key for Windows 10? Replacing a drive and I need to do a cold start on it. Old drive won't clone to new one....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Reformat windows mak key