Windows 10: Win 11 and canon printer

Discus and support Win 11 and canon printer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; win 11 and canon printer. My canon printer suddenly uninstaled its self. itried to reintall nothing happened. in the end I bought a new one. I instaled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesDrain1, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Win 11 and canon printer

win 11 and canon printer. My canon printer suddenly uninstaled its self. itried to reintall nothing happened. in the end I bought a new one. I instaled it and it worked twice then uninstaled again. I have downloaded set up and new new drivers nothing. Is the win 11 the problem. Help needed.

:)

JamesDrain1, Jun 21, 2022
  2. rjobdee Win User

Canon printer IP5200

Hi Van, looking at he list of included printer drivers in Win 10 the IP5200 is not listed, in the Canon USA the last update was for Win 7 (http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_ip_series/pixma_ip5200#DriversAndSoftware),
    what you can try is download the last driver released and run it in compatibility mode.

If you have not upgraded to Win 10, as suggestion try turning the printer Off and may be uninstall the driver and then install the last driver released using compatibility mode. And another suggestion, if you plan to make some changes (installing/uninstalling)
    try creating a manual restore point.

rjobdee, Jun 21, 2022
  3. woldsl Win User
    B200 in canon printers

What is B200 in canon printers? My printer is displaying this message since I cleaned it yesterday.

woldsl, Jun 21, 2022
  4. pushde Win User

Win 11 and canon printer

Canon LBP 2900B Printer not recgonised by windows 10.

No my problem is as it is. In fact before this suggestion, I had already tried these steps but still the Printer is not recognized by windows 10 32 bit. In fact Canon LBP2900B drivers are not found. Instead, Canon 2900 / 2900B CAPT printers drivers are
    being installed every time. Canon 2900B CAPT printer is shown in the unrecognized devices in the control panel/ Devices and Printers.

Any new trial and error methods; no harm in trying. Please suggest and or advice. "However Very Very, Very thanks to Microsoft , Canon and to L.G Companies for making me a FOOTBALL. Let see who can Score the Winning Goal or one has to toss for victory. "

pushde, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

Win 11 and canon printer

1. Win 11 and canon printer - Similar Threads - canon printer

2. canon printer black color not printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    canon printer black color not printing: canon printer the black color not printing, the ink is on good level I have tried cleaning the check the nozzle that it might clogged still the color black is not printing, was it possible for me to change the new cartridge? thank you...
  3. canon printer black color not printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    canon printer black color not printing: canon printer the black color not printing, the ink is on good level I have tried cleaning the check the nozzle that it might clogged still the color black is not printing, was it possible for me to change the new cartridge? thank you...
  4. my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.: it wont connect let alone be visible on laptop nor cell phone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-ts3522-printer-will-not-connect/267b719f-b771-49ce-94e1-5c86eeb2b8b8
  5. my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.

my canon TS3522 printer will not connect.: it wont connect let alone be visible on laptop nor cell phone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-ts3522-printer-will-not-connect/267b719f-b771-49ce-94e1-5c86eeb2b8b8
  6. Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]: [IMG]If the Canon printer is not printing on your Windows PC, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Usually, this issue can occur due to outdated or corrupted printer drivers, loose connections in a printer, etc. Fix Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC...
  7. I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...: Why do I have to post a message before my question is submitted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-dell-laptop-now-my-canon-tr8620a/2c651c9e-b155-44ca-8e2b-5321772f6fe0
  8. I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...

I reset my Dell laptop , now my Canon TR8620a printer will not scan a document and send it...: Why do I have to post a message before my question is submitted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-dell-laptop-now-my-canon-tr8620a/2c651c9e-b155-44ca-8e2b-5321772f6fe0
  9. Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall: Current version of Windows 11 - Problem has been in place for a few weeks now.Originally had problems printing a pdf document that seemed to stop the print spooler. Document prints fine on Windows 10.Even with restarting the spooler I couldn't get anything to print at...
  10. Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall

Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall: Current version of Windows 11 - Problem has been in place for a few weeks now.Originally had problems printing a pdf document that seemed to stop the print spooler. Document prints fine on Windows 10.Even with restarting the spooler I couldn't get anything to print at...