Windows 10: Win 11 boot loop no access to safe mode KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Discus and support Win 11 boot loop no access to safe mode KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I used an app that auto updates drivers to the most current version.After restart I'm stuck with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, I read up on it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KevinViereck, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Win 11 boot loop no access to safe mode KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Hi,I used an app that auto updates drivers to the most current version.After restart I'm stuck with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, I read up on it and realised that it's definitely a driver issue after using the app mentioned above.Problem is, I can't boot into safe mode, nor do I have a recovery point even though the app said it created one and for some reason I can't reinstall windows from the cloud either. I can open command. That's about it. Literally don't know what to do or pinpoint the faulty driver and somehow uninstall to bott normally again.Any help would me much appreciated!

:)

KevinViereck, Jan 16, 2022
  2. kkempker Win User

BSOD with KMODE Exception not handle, no driver listed

Hey all

I have a couple Dell laptops here, both are Latitude E6540 with identical specs. Both laptops we had at work and at Windows 10 with no issues.

I formatted both and reinstalled Win 7 pro, used the Dell Command Update to update the BIOS, video drivers (AMD and Intel both) and a couple other items that I can't remember. Using Windows 7 works fine, no issues. I then upgraded to Win 10 and that's when I start to have issues. After it completes the upgrade and I'm at the desktop, I start to get the BSOD and the KMODE Exception not handle with no driver listed. It then reboots, then repeats the BSOD and KMODE Exception not handle in a loop. I can get into safe mode however.

Can I run the collector program in safe mode?

TIA

kkempker, Jan 16, 2022
  3. SGASKS Win User
    Interrupt Exception Not Handled and Kmode Exception Not Handled error, in a loop

I have been facing this very annoying problem when my laptop crashes abruptly either with "Interrupt Mode Exception Not Handled" or "Kmode Exception Not Handled" and this goes on in a loop. At a whim, it successfully boots to windows but crashes again with
    either of the above errors. I have restored my windows after which the problem reduced (not disappear) allowing me to get some work done sporadically but the problem has resurface with full vengeance rendering my laptop useless over the last couple of days.

My laptop (specs below) came with Windows 8.1 but I successfully upgraded to Win 10 without any hiccups. I had no issues for several months but this problem has been plaguing my laptop since February. I can't recollect exactly when was the first time this
    problem surfaced but am confident this was after I updated the Nvidia driver to the latest version after being prompted by the Nvidia software.

Please let me know how I can fix this very annoying problem.

Laptop Specs:

Model- Dell Inspiron 14 5848

Processor- 5th Generation Intel Core i7-5 500U Processor (4M Cache, up t o 3.00 GHz)Full specs can be accessed on Onedrive: Inspiron5458_53KZ062_Components.csv

OP - Interrupt Exception Not Handled and Kmode Exception Not Handled in Loop

SGASKS, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Win 11 boot loop no access to safe mode KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KMODE Exception Not Handled, What Failed: acpi.sys

Hi,

I'm trying to get a Lenovo T480s with Windows 10 to boot

It is in an endless loop of "Preparing Automatic Repair" which finally ends with a blue screen with error message "KMODE Exception Not Handled" and sometimes lists what failed as acpi.sys

What's unique to my problem is I can't get into the operating system to use command prompt, boot into safe mode etc

I have tried to boot from a USB repair drive that I know works on my other laptop but it will not boot from it. Is there *any* possible other option for me?

BernardShakey, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Win 11 boot loop no access to safe mode KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

1. Win 11 boot loop no access to safe mode KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED - Similar Threads - boot loop access

2. kmode exception not handled boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode exception not handled boot loop: Hi,I was trying to clone my system to new SSD with Samsung data migration tool, but it crushed. After restarting system I get kmode exception not handled. When trying to run MBR/GTP the same. Trying to boot from USB, the same...I've set USB as only boot option to be sure I'm...
  3. kmode exception not handled boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kmode exception not handled boot loop: Hi,I was trying to clone my system to new SSD with Samsung data migration tool, but it crushed. After restarting system I get kmode exception not handled. When trying to run MBR/GTP the same. Trying to boot from USB, the same...I've set USB as only boot option to be sure I'm...
  4. kmode exception not handled boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win 11 boot loop no access to safe mode KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 boot loop no access to safe mode KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hi,I used an app that auto updates drivers to the most current version.After restart I'm stuck with KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED, I read up on it and realised that it's definitely a driver issue after using the app mentioned above.Problem is, I can't boot into safe mode, nor...
  6. KMode exception not handled boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMode exception not handled boot loop: I have been having KMode exception not handled boot loops after updating to 20H2 and I don't have anything to system restore to. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  7. Blue screen with kmode exception not handled no driver, boot loop

Blue screen with kmode exception not handled no driver, boot loop: My computer is an HP M01-F0024 that I recently purchased new. It was fine until just now, though it had given me Kmode exception when trying to install Malwarebytes, I didn't think anything of it as I figured Windows Defender should be good enough. Anyways, I was playing...
  8. Kmode exception not handled - Error even occurs in safe mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kmode exception not handled - Error even occurs in safe mode: The main issue getting the bluescreen "kmode exception not handled." I get a stuck in a boot loop where as soon as the login screen appears, the blue screen will happened and my computer will crash and reboot. This even occurs when I try to boot into safe mode. I'm currently...
  9. Boot loop - System thread exception not handled - pci.sys - Cannot access safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot loop - System thread exception not handled - pci.sys - Cannot access safe mode: Built a new pc, ran perfectly for 3 days. Go to boot up today and encounter boot loop and finally system thread exception stop code. Made it into safe mode one time out of hundreds of tries and it crashed as soon as I clicked on advanced options and never went back into safe...
  10. BSOD kmode exception not handled boot loop

BSOD kmode exception not handled boot loop: Hi, today I got a very ridiculous problem with my computer. First of all, CPU, RAM & mainboard are new since january (System Infos in my profile) I was away for a few minutes after watching youtube videos and I saw that my pc was in a boot loop with the bsod message...