Windows 10: Win 11 BSOD, multiple stop codes

Discus and support Win 11 BSOD, multiple stop codes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings,I recently upgraded my PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11. The PC itself is about 5 years old but has been upgraded with new components... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael S. Miller, May 23, 2022.

1. Win 11 BSOD, multiple stop codes

Greetings,I recently upgraded my PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11. The PC itself is about 5 years old but has been upgraded with new components including the following:Asus Rog Strix Z590-A MBIntel Core i7-10700K 3.8GHz LGA-1200Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050i D5 4GCreative Sound Blaster Audigy PCIe RX 7.1 Sound CardSATA 3.0 PCI-E card 6 SATA portsI also have done the following:Upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11Updated Nvidia Drivers for GTX 1050iUpdated ASUS Strix Z590-A MB driversChecked SSD SanDisk SDSSDHP256G firmware updates, no issues.Ran sfc /scannow - Windows Resource Protection, no issues.R

:)

Michael S. Miller, May 23, 2022

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Win 11 BSOD, multiple stop codes [​IMG]

sakilo1990, May 23, 2022
  3. jdc1 Win User
    Multiple BSOD Codes

3 memory dumps in the uploaded reports. 3 different BSOD error codes (STOP 0x12B; 0x154, 0x1A). All blame memory corruption as the cause.

This, combined with your description of BSOD's w/different error codes is suggestive of a hardware problem.
    As such, please start with these free hardware diagnostics:
    - MemTest86 (NOT 86+): MemTest86 - Official Site of the x86 Memory Testing Tool
    - Seagate Seatools for Windows (run the long/extended test on ALL drives): SeaTools for Windows |
    Seagate

Post back with the results and we'll move on from there.

4. Win 11 BSOD, multiple stop codes

BSOD death, multiple stop codes

Good day,

I have been assisting a user with an issue relating to BSOD, and multiple stop codes ranging from:

KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION

I ran through a couple of troubleshooting steps, such as an SFC scan and DISM restorehealth among other things, and it seems the stop codes now mainly focus around driver related issues from what I can gather.

I did advise the user that the PC needs to have it's OS reloaded, however due to the Covid-19 lockdown options are limited.

Would anyone be able to assist? I am aware that generally the Minidump file(s) are required, which I will try and upload as soon as I am on the PC.

Some troubleshooting steps I have followed:

- Checked that PC had updated to Windows feature pack 1909.

- SFC scan - No integrity violations.

- Uninstalled and re-installed graphics driver as it was stated that this driver is the root cause of some of the stop codes.

- Driver check for any outdated drivers (Dell support assistant) - No drivers of importance needing an update

- Memory check - No issues with Memory detected.

- Ran CCleaner. - Ran Malwarebytes - No infections. - Ran Rkill - Ran ADWCleaner - Removed adware. - Ran Crystaldiskinfo - Good drive status shown.- Ran the DISM command - Completed Successfully.-
    Checked PC resources, no irregularities or high usage detected.

Eugene.Savage, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Win 11 BSOD, multiple stop codes

1. Win 11 BSOD, multiple stop codes - Similar Threads - BSOD multiple stop

2. BSOD with multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with multiple stop codes: ProblemThe problem is that I get a blue screen of death BSOD frequently for a few months now, and it increases in frequency once I've had the first one. For example, if I leave my computer on for a while, it'll run normally for a few hours before I get my first BSOD. After I...
  3. BSOD with multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with multiple stop codes: ProblemThe problem is that I get a blue screen of death BSOD frequently for a few months now, and it increases in frequency once I've had the first one. For example, if I leave my computer on for a while, it'll run normally for a few hours before I get my first BSOD. After I...
  4. BSOD with multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD stop codes: Hi team,I recently upgraded my PSU and GPU, but I get BSOD errors every 30 minutes to an hour with different stop codes. Firefox tabs also occasionally crash. I'm not 100% sure what the pattern is, but they tend to happen when the computer is idling or when I'm using the...
  6. Multiple BSOD stop codes

Multiple BSOD stop codes: Hi team,I recently upgraded my PSU and GPU, but I get BSOD errors every 30 minutes to an hour with different stop codes. Firefox tabs also occasionally crash. I'm not 100% sure what the pattern is, but they tend to happen when the computer is idling or when I'm using the...
  7. Multiple BSOD stop codes

8. Win 11 BSOD, multiple stop codes

Win 11 BSOD, multiple stop codes: Greetings,I recently upgraded my PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11. The PC itself is about 5 years old but has been upgraded with new components including the following:Asus Rog Strix Z590-A MBIntel Core i7-10700K 3.8GHz LGA-1200Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050i D5 4GCreative Sound...
  9. Multiple BSOD's with multiple STOP codes

Multiple BSOD's with multiple STOP codes: So ever since building this PC several months ago, I have had significant issues with it regarding multiple crashes. After doing a complete reset and reinstall of windows last week, I am averaging three BSODs per day and I don't know how to analyse dump files. I was wondering...
  10. Multiple BSOD stop codes

Multiple BSOD stop codes: Blue screening with multiple stop codes and can't work out why? Read below. So I'm not all too tech savvy so when my pc started to blue screen after about 10 minutes of high power games such as World of Warcraft I was stumped. I couldn't narrow down the issue and the...