Windows 10: Win 11 compat app

Discus and support Win 11 compat app in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was going to run Win 11 compatability software to check on my pc. It appears MS have withdrawn it as inaccurate - what should I use, or leave it? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elbmek, Aug 7, 2021.

1. elbmek Win User

Win 11 compat app

I was going to run Win 11 compatability software to check on my pc. It appears MS have withdrawn it as inaccurate - what should I use, or leave it? I tried it on my surface tablet last week and was told incompatible.

:)

elbmek, Aug 7, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 Win 10 Sites slow to load ex: nbc & food network

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you facing this issue particularly with specific web site or all the web sites?
    I suggest you follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Fix site display problems with Compatibility View.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 7, 2021
  3. ScottM58 Win User
    Expression screen capture not working with Win 10

ScottM58, Aug 7, 2021
  4. chirp Win User

Win 11 compat app

Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

Win 11 compat app

1. Win 11 compat app - Similar Threads - compat app

2. Uninstall apps that is not compatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall apps that is not compatible with Windows 10: I'm trying to update my Windows system, but it is telling me to manually uninstall Virtualbox that I can't seem to find. How do I fix this?...
  3. Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 driver compatibility with full screen apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 driver compatibility with full screen apps: Hi. My problem is the following:When I am using any full screen app and press Caps Lock or Num Lock, or Scroll Lock my app folds into background to show simple text notification "Caps Lock: on" in the bottom right corner of my wallpaper screen. This is very inconvenient and...
  4. This app isn’t compatible with this advice

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This app isn’t compatible with this advice: Hello.I have g5 15 and i had a problem in ssd and i changed it and when i changed it windows changed and i can’t download dell apps on Microsoft and i need it what can i do ?...
  5. "Uninstall this App now because it isn't compatible with Windows 10"

"Uninstall this App now because it isn't compatible with Windows 10": It shows me that I have to manually uninstall VirtualBox. I did the steps to try and fix the problem. However, when I open the xml file and search the ctrl + F step to check the DT_ANY_FMC_BlockingApplication value, it shows False. I've tried refreshing, but it still has the...
  6. Uninstall this app now because it isn’t compatible with Windows 10

Uninstall this app now because it isn’t compatible with Windows 10: Please see below screenshot while trying to upgrade my windows to version 20H2. I am getting this message "Uninstall this app now because it isn’t compatible with Windows 10". I clearly have VirtualBox uninstalled for months now. It's not even in my Program files. Yet even if...
  7. I have a surface 3 and EVERY app in the Microsoft store says, "this app is not compatible...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a surface 3 and EVERY app in the Microsoft store says, "this app is not compatible...: Apps as universal as Netflix, Facebook, and Twitter, and everything in between won't download to my Surface 3. The only other solution I've come across is to take my Surface out of S mode but I don't think it would do anything. Someone please help....
  8. Program Compatibility Assistant - This app can’t run on this device. - Bing Bar – Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program Compatibility Assistant - This app can’t run on this device. - Bing Bar – Microsoft.: I needed to reinstall my HP Officejet 4500 Wireless Printer. Having downloaded and installed the software, I received the following message display: 'Program Compatibility Assistant - This app can’t run on this device. - Bing Bar – Microsoft. - This app can’t run because it...
  9. Compatibility with Works 7 App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatibility with Works 7 App: will works 7 install on windows 10 [Original Title: will works 7] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibility-with-works-7-app/1db1f810-f8da-461d-9413-ab5ddcb78be5
  10. Windows 10 S and apps compatability

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 S and apps compatability: About to set up my wife's laptop for a course she is doing next week for a year. It is a Lenovo with wndows 10S with 512 GB ssd I gather that it will only allow her/me to download apps in the MS store. Tried the store to see if I could answer my question but not sure For...