Windows 10: Win 11 compatibility

Discus and support Win 11 compatibility in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have just run the compatibility checker and it says that my processor is not Win11 compatible.My CPU is an AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with vega... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by colin higton, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Win 11 compatibility

Hello,I have just run the compatibility checker and it says that my processor is not Win11 compatible.My CPU is an AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with vega graphics.However when I look at the list of supported processors, lo and behold the AMD Ryzen 3 3200G is in the list.So why is the compatilbilty checker saying it's not supported.Cheers.

:)

colin higton, Oct 11, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Win 11 compatibility

You do not need to reply to me. You can post in this thread to get the benefit of everybody's wisdom. Such as that of Bree who has also read the Windows 11 section of Windows Processor Requirements - MSDocs and has identified that your CPU is not listed there.

Win 11 compatibility [​IMG]

Win 11 compatibility [​IMG]

Denis

3. dalchina Win User
    Win 11 compat app

Both your CPU and graphics card should be ok- your CPU is on the list:
    Windows 11 CPU List Released | WePC

and your graphics card is new enough to support DirectX 12.

These requirements are set by the installer of Win 11. Detailed specs for Win 11 have been released by MS and are given in other such threads here and on elevenforum, but may change slightly before official release.

dalchina, Oct 11, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

Win 11 compatibility

Win 11 compatibility

gabriël,

I suggest that, after Windows 11 is released, you keep an eye on ElevenForum for compatibility issues such as workarounds.

Denis

Thema:

Win 11 compatibility

1. Win 11 compatibility - Similar Threads - compatibility

2. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  3. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  4. Compatibility mode removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility mode removed: I download fallout 3 from steam but it crashed after I hit new game I read that the compatibility mode would help but it has been removed from windows 11 not making it easy to play certain games I tried the fallout games and they same to work perfectly the mind boggles why...
  5. Compatibility mode removed

Compatibility mode removed: I download fallout 3 from steam but it crashed after I hit new game I read that the compatibility mode would help but it has been removed from windows 11 not making it easy to play certain games I tried the fallout games and they same to work perfectly the mind boggles why...
  6. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao: hey guys is this graphics card gtx750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao because there is a sale graphics i want to know if its compatible...
  7. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao: hey guys is this graphics card gtx750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao because there is a sale graphics i want to know if its compatible...
  8. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit: I recently installed a new SSD for my computer and had to reinstall Windows 10 for it, but whenever I try to open a game launcher, it gives me an error message stating that there is a bad image 0xc000012f. Sources said that I have to reregister it or reinstall Windows again....
  10. RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit

RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit: I recently installed a new SSD for my computer and had to reinstall Windows 10 for it, but whenever I try to open a game launcher, it gives me an error message stating that there is a bad image 0xc000012f. Sources said that I have to reregister it or reinstall Windows again....