Windows 10: Win 11 compatibility

Discus and support Win 11 compatibility in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have just run the compatibility checker and it says that my processor is not Win11 compatible.My CPU is an AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with vega... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by colin higton, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Win 11 compatibility

Hello,I have just run the compatibility checker and it says that my processor is not Win11 compatible.My CPU is an AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with vega graphics.However when I look at the list of supported processors, lo and behold the AMD Ryzen 3 3200G is in the list.So why is the compatilbilty checker saying it's not supported.Cheers.

:)

colin higton, Oct 11, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Win 11 compatibility

You do not need to reply to me. You can post in this thread to get the benefit of everybody's wisdom. Such as that of Bree who has also read the Windows 11 section of Windows Processor Requirements - MSDocs and has identified that your CPU is not listed there.

Win 11 compatibility [​IMG]

Win 11 compatibility [​IMG]

Denis

3. dalchina Win User
    Win 11 compat app

Both your CPU and graphics card should be ok- your CPU is on the list:
    Windows 11 CPU List Released | WePC

and your graphics card is new enough to support DirectX 12.

These requirements are set by the installer of Win 11. Detailed specs for Win 11 have been released by MS and are given in other such threads here and on elevenforum, but may change slightly before official release.

dalchina, Oct 11, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

Win 11 compatibility

Win 11 compatibility

gabriël,

I suggest that, after Windows 11 is released, you keep an eye on ElevenForum for compatibility issues such as workarounds.

Denis

Thema:

Win 11 compatibility

1. Win 11 compatibility - Similar Threads - compatibility

2. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  3. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  4. Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?: Title: Issue with WS_EX_TOPMOST in .NET App on Windows 11 not Overlapping Start Menu.Body: Hello, I’ve developed an application using the .NET Framework that applies the WS_EX_TOPMOST window style to create a watermark overlay. This overlay remains on top of all other windows...
  5. Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?

Are there known compatibility issues with WS_EX_TOPMOST and Windows 11’s Start menu?: Title: Issue with WS_EX_TOPMOST in .NET App on Windows 11 not Overlapping Start Menu.Body: Hello, I’ve developed an application using the .NET Framework that applies the WS_EX_TOPMOST window style to create a watermark overlay. This overlay remains on top of all other windows...
  6. Is MS project 2007 compatible with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is MS project 2007 compatible with Windows 11?: i have installed the MS project 2007 in Windows 11 system. Its giving me lot of issues like getting closed while working on a project file. can any one tell me whether MS project 2007 is compatible with Windows 11?Thanks,Roopesh....
  7. Is MS project 2007 compatible with Windows 11?

Is MS project 2007 compatible with Windows 11?: i have installed the MS project 2007 in Windows 11 system. Its giving me lot of issues like getting closed while working on a project file. can any one tell me whether MS project 2007 is compatible with Windows 11?Thanks,Roopesh....
  8. Por qué mi procesador no es compatible con Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Por qué mi procesador no es compatible con Windows 11?: 1.- hola, Por qué mi procesador Intel® Core™ i5-7200U cpu 2.50ghz no es compatible con Windows 11? la aplicación para comprobar compatibilidad me indica: *procesador no es compatible. 2.- Formule la pregunta a chat gpt y me indica que si es compatible, aquí la respuesta:...
  9. Por qué mi procesador no es compatible con Windows 11?

Por qué mi procesador no es compatible con Windows 11?: 1.- hola, Por qué mi procesador Intel® Core™ i5-7200U cpu 2.50ghz no es compatible con Windows 11? la aplicación para comprobar compatibilidad me indica: *procesador no es compatible. 2.- Formule la pregunta a chat gpt y me indica que si es compatible, aquí la respuesta:...
  10. Por qué mi procesador no es compatible con Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade