Windows 10: win 11 cpu low usage gaming

Discus and support win 11 cpu low usage gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hiim having a problem with my cpu only being used 50/60% when im gaming in win 10 this used to be 90/100% now im getting fps drops and stutters, i had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GewoonGiel, Apr 17, 2022.

1. win 11 cpu low usage gaming

hiim having a problem with my cpu only being used 50/60% when im gaming in win 10 this used to be 90/100% now im getting fps drops and stutters, i had the same problem with my gpu bit i fixed that with changing a lot of setting its now running smooth at 90/100%. any one els having the same problem?asus tuf dash f15rtx3070intel i7-11375H40gb ram ddr4 3200 over ram 8+32 worked fine on win 10

:)

GewoonGiel, Apr 17, 2022
  2. hxshfx Win User

Poor performance but very low hardware usage

I've been searching for speed step configuration in BIOS but I didn't find it. I'll send pictures for every CPU-related configuration since I'm a bit scared of touching that sensitive config for my own :S

- - - Updated - - -

win 11 cpu low usage gaming [​IMG]

hxshfx, Apr 17, 2022
  3. high cpu usage

After downloading windows 10, anytime I run any programs, I get high CPU usage. It does not matter whether it is google chrome, task manager, playing games, whatever. Anything seems to spike the CPU usage. I have already run malwarbytes and my antivirus
    programs and find no viruses. Any suggestions? Thanks.

JanMcCoy_827, Apr 17, 2022
  4. win 11 cpu low usage gaming

System Idle Process High cpu usage

What are the processes that cause HIGH CPU usage?

Frederik Long, Apr 17, 2022
Thema:

win 11 cpu low usage gaming

1. win 11 cpu low usage gaming - Similar Threads - cpu low usage

2. Extremely Low Cpu Usage While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremely Low Cpu Usage While Gaming: While gaming the internet tells me that my cpu usage is supposed to be atleast 50-70%, however while I am playing games my cpu usage is literally 1%!. i dont know what is going oni have acer nitro 5 gtx 165016 gb ram11 gen intel R 11300H @ 3.10GHzside note my gpu runs at 100%...
  3. Extremely Low Cpu Usage While Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extremely Low Cpu Usage While Gaming: While gaming the internet tells me that my cpu usage is supposed to be atleast 50-70%, however while I am playing games my cpu usage is literally 1%!. i dont know what is going oni have acer nitro 5 gtx 165016 gb ram11 gen intel R 11300H @ 3.10GHzside note my gpu runs at 100%...
  4. CPU usage Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU usage Low: My laptop suddenly so laggy, when I check out the task manager I realized the CPU usage is so low, what should I do? I already tried to edit in power plan but it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-usage-low/04f852c0-a5b4-46e8-8a72-d49b37b8a220
  5. CPU usage Low

CPU usage Low: My laptop suddenly so laggy, when I check out the task manager I realized the CPU usage is so low, what should I do? I already tried to edit in power plan but it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-usage-low/04f852c0-a5b4-46e8-8a72-d49b37b8a220
  6. Extremely Low Cpu Usage While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremely Low Cpu Usage While Gaming: While gaming the internet tells me that my cpu usage is supposed to be atleast 50-70%, however while I am playing games my cpu usage is literally 1%!. My game runs fine but it bottlenecks half of the time and it has a render latency of 30.I have an RTX 2060 and an AMD RYZEN...
  7. Extremely Low Cpu Usage While Gaming

Extremely Low Cpu Usage While Gaming: While gaming the internet tells me that my cpu usage is supposed to be atleast 50-70%, however while I am playing games my cpu usage is literally 1%!. My game runs fine but it bottlenecks half of the time and it has a render latency of 30.I have an RTX 2060 and an AMD RYZEN...
  8. low cpu usage when gaming windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low cpu usage when gaming windows 11: hiim having a problem with my cpu only being used 50/60% when im gaming in win 10 this used to be 90/100% now im getting fps drops and stutters, i had the same problem with my gpu bit i fixed that with changing a lot of setting its now running smooth at 90/100%. any one els...
  9. win 11 cpu low usage gaming

win 11 cpu low usage gaming: hiim having a problem with my cpu only being used 50/60% when im gaming in win 10 this used to be 90/100% now im getting fps drops and stutters, i had the same problem with my gpu bit i fixed that with changing a lot of setting its now running smooth at 90/100%. any one els...
  10. low cpu usage when gaming windows 11

low cpu usage when gaming windows 11: hiim having a problem with my cpu only being used 50/60% when im gaming in win 10 this used to be 90/100% now im getting fps drops and stutters, i had the same problem with my gpu bit i fixed that with changing a lot of setting its now running smooth at 90/100%. any one els...