Windows 10: win 11 loaded when i told it not to load.

Discus and support win 11 loaded when i told it not to load. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; now i am blue screened. this happened 2 days ago and i followed all of ms suggestions to no avail i also cant figure out how to do some things they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JimMcDonald5, May 27, 2022.

1. win 11 loaded when i told it not to load.

now i am blue screened. this happened 2 days ago and i followed all of ms suggestions to no avail i also cant figure out how to do some things they suggest when you cant start your computer. IE: push start + r Any help is appreciated. and no i was bad and dont have a backup....shame on me :

:)

JimMcDonald5, May 27, 2022
  2. RJPONeil Win User

IE 11 wont load in win 10

IE 11 wont load in win 10. help!

RJPONeil, May 27, 2022
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 27, 2022
  4. joelrand Win User

win 11 loaded when i told it not to load.

Internet explorer 11 crashes , pages load slow or wont load

internet explorer 11 crashes ,pages load slow or wont load. basically internet 11 does not work properly after my windows 10 update. any suggestions on what I can do. I don't want to uninstall and go back to windows 8.1.

[Original title: internet explorer 11 windows 10 update]

joelrand, May 27, 2022
Thema:

win 11 loaded when i told it not to load.

1. win 11 loaded when i told it not to load. - Similar Threads - loaded told load

2. Win 11 box freezes under low/no load, fine under high load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 box freezes under low/no load, fine under high load: Hi,Having irritation with my Win 11 PC which is black-screening/hard locking power/reset buttons unresponsive, need to cut power to the PSU. It doesn't happen when playing intensive games, it does happen when just browsing the internet. I can play Cyberpunk 2077 for hours....
  3. Win 11 box freezes under low/no load, fine under high load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 box freezes under low/no load, fine under high load: Hi,Having irritation with my Win 11 PC which is black-screening/hard locking power/reset buttons unresponsive, need to cut power to the PSU. It doesn't happen when playing intensive games, it does happen when just browsing the internet. I can play Cyberpunk 2077 for hours....
  4. win 11 loaded when i told it not to load.

win 11 loaded when i told it not to load.: now i am blue screened. this happened 2 days ago and i followed all of ms suggestions to no avail i also cant figure out how to do some things they suggest when you cant start your computer. IE: push start + r Any help is appreciated. and no i was bad and dont have a...
  5. microsoft not loading when trying to load in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft not loading when trying to load in: hi!i've been trying to get into my microsoft account on the app, when im trying to play minecraftbut when im doing it it comes with a white window tab and it loads, when it finishes loading it just stays blankit goes blank after this.please help, many thanks if you can!...
  6. microsoft not loading when trying to load in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft not loading when trying to load in: hi!i've been trying to get into my microsoft account on the app, when im trying to play minecraftbut when im doing it it comes with a white window tab and it loads, when it finishes loading it just stays blankit goes blank after this.please help, many thanks if you can!...
  7. microsoft not loading when trying to load in

8. win 10 load with usb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 load with usb: error trying to load win 10 USB can't find the driver on the computer cant boot my laptop to open win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-load-with-usb/1a57e8ce-173d-4204-b961-db8a6d63a481
  9. win 10 not loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win 10 not loading: Hi, win 10 will not log on computer. i get to screen before welcome and it will not let me go further. self repair will not work. i try to reset computer and it says not enough disk space when win is in stalled. please help! i did just install a new motherboard and...
  10. Monitor resolution changed when loading Win 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor resolution changed when loading Win 10: Compaq Presario system with Acer G205HL monitor - loaded Win10 today (upgrade from Win 7) - all seems OK except monitor is not recognized by Win 10, so the default Generic Non-PNP monitor is all that is shown in Device manager. The Acer monitor is 1600x900, but the default...