Windows 10: Win 11 Low transfer speed + tranfer speed and diagram not showing

Discus and support Win 11 Low transfer speed + tranfer speed and diagram not showing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I have been experiencing low transfer speeds between my laptop and my external hdd, which is usb 3. My problem was that when I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thanoos, Sep 13, 2023.

1. thanoos Win User

Win 11 Low transfer speed + tranfer speed and diagram not showing

Hello everybody, I have been experiencing low transfer speeds between my laptop and my external hdd, which is usb 3. My problem was that when I tried to copy a folder, when windows were copying small files the speed was droping into bytes territory and then it would go up to 65MB/s, So I searched online and found an answer on a post at this forum which was marked as helpfull that suggested 3 actions through command promt, I did that, plus some other changes wich I only remember the change to power to usb from power plan. I also dibled but the enabled again indexing of the hdd. In the end I ha

:)

thanoos, Sep 13, 2023

2. transfer speed drops after few second

Hi i need help with transfer speed, because after few second of tranfering speed goes to very slow . thanks

RuslanKolomijec, Sep 13, 2023
  3. boniac Win User
    N91: Problems with tranferring speed

Hello,

i've got some serious problems with my tranferring speed via USB. I've got usb 2.0 installed (surely because i'm using a external harddrive with USB 2.0) but my transffering speed is not nearly the high speed usb 2.0 is offering.

Any shots on where my problems are suited? Need help urgently!

Thanks!

boniac, Sep 13, 2023
  4. Win 11 Low transfer speed + tranfer speed and diagram not showing

low internet speed in WSL 2 in Win 11

My speed of internet in wsl 2 is very low, with windows version of win 11.

There is no "vEthernet (WSL)", have network name as "VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter for VMnet1" and "VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter for VMnet8".

And, There is no “Large Send Offload Version 2 (IPv4)” and “Large Send Offload Version 2 (IPv6)” in advanced tab of "configure".

Zhiyuan Wang_777, Sep 13, 2023
Thema:

Win 11 Low transfer speed + tranfer speed and diagram not showing

1. Win 11 Low transfer speed + tranfer speed and diagram not showing - Similar Threads - Low transfer speed

2. Win 11 Low transfer speed + tranfer speed and diagram not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Low transfer speed + tranfer speed and diagram not showing: Hello everybody, I have been experiencing low transfer speeds between my laptop and my external hdd, which is usb 3. My problem was that when I tried to copy a folder, when windows were copying small files the speed was droping into bytes territory and then it would go up to...
  3. low internet speed in WSL 2 in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low internet speed in WSL 2 in Win 11: My speed of internet in wsl 2 is very low, with windows version of win 11.There is no "vEthernet WSL", have network name as "VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter for VMnet1" and "VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter for VMnet8".And, There is no “Large Send Offload Version 2 IPv4” and...
  4. low internet speed in WSL 2 in Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    low internet speed in WSL 2 in Win 11: My speed of internet in wsl 2 is very low, with windows version of win 11.There is no "vEthernet WSL", have network name as "VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter for VMnet1" and "VMware Virtual Ethernet Adapter for VMnet8".And, There is no “Large Send Offload Version 2 IPv4” and...
  5. Download speed is low

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download speed is low: When I am downloading something from the Microsoft Store, Steam or Epic Store, the speed is too low. My Internet speed is 100 MB, so the downloading speed from the Microsoft Store should be about 10MB. But I get about 4 MB. Why is it happening?...
  6. File Tranfer speed dropped

File Tranfer speed dropped: This morning I went to transfer files photos from SD card to my laptop. The speed has dropped off considerably to yesterday and days previous. I am sing USB port with Integral card reader normal for this use today I and getting a335-710 kb/s transfer speed . A 1.2 GB file is...
  7. Download speed is low

Download speed is low: Hey so i have 300Mbps download speed , but today in speedtest only give me 94Mbps how can i fix this ? im using Cable not WiFi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-speed-is-low/7fd6d49e-ba91-4a72-949e-6b6c92ed6105
  8. low internet speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    low internet speed: ok so when I test my net speed it seems fine but when I open sites it feels something is lagging is there anything I can do about it I can feel a difference now sites are slow...
  9. Low download speed

Low download speed: Hello, I have fiber internet with 300 mbps up/down. The problem I am having is that my two windows 10 computers limit the download speed drastically. I am seeing about 150 down and 300 up. All other devices on the network get the full 300/300, including a linux laptop and...
  10. File Transfer Speed Extremely Low

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File Transfer Speed Extremely Low: Hi. I was trying to copy a 2gb file over to another folder, and the transfer speed dropped down to kilobytes or even bytes per second. Sometimes, however, it wildly fluctuates all over the place - from 4KB/s to 50MB/s. How can I fix this? Thanks. 76291